Windows 10: Hp issue

Discus and support Hp issue in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; hp Laptop blue screen of death message on the screen then after laptop switch off continue not open , battery fully charged , battery removed whatever... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by RAJENDRACHAND, Oct 31, 2018.

1. Hp issue

hp Laptop blue screen of death message on the screen then after laptop switch off continue not open , battery fully charged , battery removed whatever not open laptop what issue and causes . Solve problem sir.

*** Email address is removed for privacy ***

:)

RAJENDRACHAND, Oct 31, 2018
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Oct 31, 2018
  3. Windows 10 Hibernate issue with the HP laptop

Hi,

Sorry for the delay in response.

We would suggest you to runt the Power troubleshooter and check.

Try to run the troubleshooter and check.

• Type Troubleshooting in the search box and hit
      Enter.
    • Select View all from the left pane and select Power.
    • Follow the on-screen troubleshooter and try the steps.
    We would also suggest you to update the firmware of the BIOS and install the chipset drivers and check.

For steps related to updating firmware for the BIOS and chipset drivers, you may contact the HP.

Ravinath P, Oct 31, 2018
  4. Judas Win User

Hp issue

HP Issues Statement on NVIDIA Mobile GPU: Defects Since November 2007

Have you tried the latest bios anyway s even if its not on the list ?

Judas, Oct 31, 2018
Thema:

Hp issue

1. Hp issue - Similar Threads - issue

2. Screen issue .system text

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Screen issue .system text: When downloading something while my stockage is at its limit the screen went blurred with rainbow colors on the texts after freeing some sapce n restarting the text in my system parameters became black boxes and the property box of any application turned to white with black...
  3. Screen issue .system text

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Screen issue .system text: When downloading something while my stockage is at its limit the screen went blurred with rainbow colors on the texts after freeing some sapce n restarting the text in my system parameters became black boxes and the property box of any application turned to white with black...
  4. Not sure if I am experiencing a OneDrive issue or not.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Not sure if I am experiencing a OneDrive issue or not.: Hello All,A couple of weeks ago I started using OneDrive for the very first time. Over the past couple of days, I’ve wound up downloading a bunch of beefy files and I have shot over and above my allotted limit of 5 gigs and I choose not to upgrade for more storage at this...
  5. Not sure if I am experiencing a OneDrive issue or not.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Not sure if I am experiencing a OneDrive issue or not.: Hello All,A couple of weeks ago I started using OneDrive for the very first time. Over the past couple of days, I’ve wound up downloading a bunch of beefy files and I have shot over and above my allotted limit of 5 gigs and I choose not to upgrade for more storage at this...
  6. Not sure if I am experiencing a OneDrive issue or not.

7. Subject: Issue with USB-C Devices Not Connecting After Recent Windows Update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Subject: Issue with USB-C Devices Not Connecting After Recent Windows Update: After updating Windows, I've noticed that certain USB-C devices no longer connect to my system. While these devices are recognized and appear in the Bluetooth and devices menu in Settings, they are conspicuously absent from my Device Manager. This issue has persisted despite...
  8. Subject: Issue with USB-C Devices Not Connecting After Recent Windows Update

Subject: Issue with USB-C Devices Not Connecting After Recent Windows Update: After updating Windows, I've noticed that certain USB-C devices no longer connect to my system. While these devices are recognized and appear in the Bluetooth and devices menu in Settings, they are conspicuously absent from my Device Manager. This issue has persisted despite...
  9. Windows 11 Upgrade Issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Upgrade Issue: I am trying to upgrade to Windows 11, but the PC health check states, "The processor isn't currently supported for windows 11." However, the processor appears in the list of Microsoft Windows 10 22H2 Supported Intel Processors. How can this be that I cannot upgrade if my...
  10. Windows 11 Upgrade Issue

Windows 11 Upgrade Issue: I am trying to upgrade to Windows 11, but the PC health check states, "The processor isn't currently supported for windows 11." However, the processor appears in the list of Microsoft Windows 10 22H2 Supported Intel Processors. How can this be that I cannot upgrade if my...