Windows 10: HP Jumpstart

Discus and support HP Jumpstart in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; How can I download and install HP Jumpstart https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hp-jumpstart/4139f492-8771-4960-8fc4-c0c92deadba8 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Sailesh Pennam, Sep 10, 2019.

1. HP Jumpstart

How can I download and install HP Jumpstart

:)

Sailesh Pennam, Sep 10, 2019

2. Removing Jumpstart Bridge

Hi,

HP jumpstart bridge is installed by HP and may be integrated into the system. Check Start folder and uncheck jumpstart bridge to prevent it from loading on startup.

You might also check taskmanager to see if it is a pre-scheduled task.

Warning: This may cause issues with your system.

Contact HP Support or repost the issue to HP Community Forums.

Smittychat., Sep 10, 2019
  3. Can I uninstall these HP programs?

So today I got a brand new HP gaming laptop, and, as expected, there is plenty of HP programs that have been installed by the manufacturer. There are a lot, and the notifications and pop-ups annoy me. Here is my question - can I uninstall these programs
    and will my computer still work properly. Here is a list of them:

HP Coolsense

HP Documentation

HP JumpStart Apps

HP JumpStart Bridge

HP JumpStart Launch

HP Support Assistant

HP Solutions Framework

HP System Event Utility

There were a few I think were drivers that I won't risk uninstalling, but if you could tell me about the ones I listed, I would be great.

CharlieWard1, Sep 10, 2019
  4. HP Jumpstart

Removing Jumpstart Bridge

My f387 Laptop has Jumpstart Bridge installed and I cannot remove it. Help

***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.***

Moved from Windows / Windows 10 / Devices & drivers / PC

***Subject edited for clarity by the moderator.***

Original Title: Microsoft Edge

rendaroark_54, Sep 10, 2019
Thema:

HP Jumpstart

1. HP Jumpstart - Similar Threads - Jumpstart

2. My laptop only turns on when I jumpstart it with the charger and press the power button...

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    My laptop only turns on when I jumpstart it with the charger and press the power button...: My laptop is 10 years old Acer V5-573. The battery life that should last around 6 hours became poor over the past few years and it would die within 2 hours unless I had the charger plugged in. Ever since, I always used the laptop with the charger plugged in. However I...
  3. My laptop only turns on when I jumpstart it with the charger and press the power button...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop only turns on when I jumpstart it with the charger and press the power button...: My laptop is 10 years old Acer V5-573. The battery life that should last around 6 hours became poor over the past few years and it would die within 2 hours unless I had the charger plugged in. Ever since, I always used the laptop with the charger plugged in. However I...
  4. My laptop only turns on when I jumpstart it with the charger and press the power button...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. How to use HP JumpStart on Windows 11/10

in Windows 10 News
    How to use HP JumpStart on Windows 11/10: [ATTACH]Windows computers are simple, safe, and secure. They come with their built-in advanced security defenders making it easy for us to stay protected. I have been using my HP Windows laptop for the last 4 years and am totally satisfied and content with its performance....
  6. JumpStart Game Series

in Windows 10 Gaming
    JumpStart Game Series: Hey there.I just wondering thinking about it before.What will happen on that JumpStart Game Series will run on Windows 10 or Windows 11?Let me know anything on what happens....
  7. JumpStart Game Series

JumpStart Game Series: Hey there.I just wondering thinking about it before.What will happen on that JumpStart Game Series will run on Windows 10 or Windows 11?Let me know anything on what happens....
  8. Random push notif from "acer jumpstart?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Random push notif from "acer jumpstart?: [ATTACH] I have an acer product, and never in my life have I gotten a notif. Is this normal? https://preview.redd.it/oruz10lkifg61.png?width=482&format=png&auto=webp&s=e5dc369db2e3d04e3a33cdb6c967204e32e79319 submitted by /u/Sk00nks [link] [comments]...
  9. Scripted removal of HP JumpStarts

Scripted removal of HP JumpStarts: Hello All, I have an HP EliteBook 840 G7. I will be deploying many of these to employees at my company. I want to automate the removal of OEM bloatware. I have a Powershell script that removes most of it. I cannot find a way to script the removal of HP JumpStarts HP...
  10. How to uninstall HP Jumpstarts

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How to uninstall HP Jumpstarts: How to uninstall HP Jumpstarts if its not visible in Programs and features, and how to get the GUID of it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-uninstall-hp-jumpstarts/057af9fb-63b3-4610-b337-fc64b45e6ba1

Users found this page by searching for:

1. what is hp jumpstart