Windows 10: HP L7680 Installation error

Discus and support HP L7680 Installation error in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I am having issue re-installing the windows 10 Officejet L7680 software. I get to the end where it is configuring the software and get a fatal error... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by gtspeck, Oct 7, 2015.

1. gtspeck Win User

HP L7680 Installation error

I am having issue re-installing the windows 10 Officejet L7680 software. I get to the end where it is configuring the software and get a fatal error hpzsetup.exe -wstub 39464. I have tried un-installing and re-installing still no luck. *Mad

:)

gtspeck, Oct 7, 2015
  2. ObanMac Win User

printer not found on network

Router (bright box fiber) can not find printer hp officejet pro L7680

ObanMac, Oct 7, 2015
  3. Wndows 10 printer now conflicts with software

I installed the new windows 10 and now two of the four printers won't work in various different programs. I have a OKI Microline 1120 that won't print in quickbooks or word 2010 but will print a test page from the print troubleshooter. one attempt sent
    it to a different printer (wired). The other printer is a HP Officejet pro L7680 and will sometimes send the print information to the OKI printer. How can these be reset?

KirbyWilson, Oct 7, 2015
  4. spapakons Win User

Have you tried to disconnect your printer, uninstall all software. Then restart, don't connect the printer yet, install the software and connect the printer only when asked to do so? You can also download the utility HP Print and Scan doctor to diagnose and give you information about any incompatibilities. It will even fix them for you.

spapakons, Oct 7, 2015
  5. gtspeck Win User
    Yes, HP Print and Scan doctor ran fine and found no errors. When I un-installed the software I turned the printer off disconnected the ethernet cable from the router and printer before installing the software. The software installs fine, locates the printer, installs solution center, but in the last step of the configuration is where the error occurs.

gtspeck, Oct 7, 2015
  6. spapakons Win User
    Then it could be one of the applications installed with the printer. Run the setup and select custom installation. Uncheck any application you probably won't use anyway and install only the printer driver and solution center. Needless to say that you must run setup as administrator (right-click and select run as administrator) or it won't be able to access system folders and registry, that's why it fails.

spapakons, Oct 7, 2015
  7. gtspeck Win User
    Thanks, I will give that a shot and report it this does the trick.

gtspeck, Oct 7, 2015
  8. spapakons Win User

It worked for me. I had a friend's Windows XP computer that he had installed and uninstalled various HP software (for different printers) and finally he could not install his current printer. Installation failed for apparently no reason at a certain point. So I decided to go custom and install only the absolutely necessary, no HP Update, no IRIS (he uses FineReader) etc. Only the driver and solution center. This did the trick and I was at last able to complete installation. We could just install the printer driver manually from Device Manager, but we also needed the scanner (was an MFP), so we had to install the software.

spapakons, Oct 7, 2015
  9. gtspeck Win User
    spapakons, I appreciate the help. Your advise did the trick. Have a great day!

gtspeck, Oct 8, 2015
  10. spapakons Win User
    That's the good thing with us experts. We have done the same mistakes and had the same problems before a typical user, so we know what to do. That's the good part of forums too. You find people familiar with your problem and willing to help.Thank you.

spapakons, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. HP L7680 Installation error - Similar Threads - L7680 Installation error

2. HP Universal Post Script Driver Install Error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HP Universal Post Script Driver Install Error: I am running Windows 11 Pro on a new imac through Parallels and need to install the HP Universal Post Script driver. When attempting to install, I get this error message: Operation could not be completed error 0x800f0214. The specified path does not contain any applicable...
  3. HP Universal Post Script Driver Install Error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    HP Universal Post Script Driver Install Error: I am running Windows 11 Pro on a new imac through Parallels and need to install the HP Universal Post Script driver. When attempting to install, I get this error message: Operation could not be completed error 0x800f0214. The specified path does not contain any applicable...
  4. Install Error - 0x800f020b HP - Printer - 20.80.3.9568

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Install Error - 0x800f020b HP - Printer - 20.80.3.9568: Windows update displays the following error: Install Error - 0x800f020b HP - Printer - 20.80.3.9568.I do not have an HP printer and have never installed one. How do i remove the error from windows update....
  5. Install Error - 0x800f020b HP - Printer - 20.80.3.9568

Install Error - 0x800f020b HP - Printer - 20.80.3.9568: Windows update displays the following error: Install Error - 0x800f020b HP - Printer - 20.80.3.9568.I do not have an HP printer and have never installed one. How do i remove the error from windows update....
  6. Hp Printer install

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hp Printer install: HP printers Installed and then always Error. We Can't install any HP printer . https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hp-printer-install/fb40139b-7566-46ca-b4bd-b0b9adb9cf3b
  7. Hp Printer install

Hp Printer install: HP printers Installed and then always Error. We Can't install any HP printer . https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hp-printer-install/fb40139b-7566-46ca-b4bd-b0b9adb9cf3b
  8. Hp Printer install

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  9. Error installing HP Smart from MS Store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Error installing HP Smart from MS Store: I have reinstalled my HP DeskJet 2630 all in one Printer, but I can't install HP Smart again. I go top Store and i click the Install button, but I always get "Try again later. Something happened on our end" I've already rested Store application, log out, restart, log in....
  10. Errors when installing printer (HP Laserjet1320)

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Errors when installing printer (HP Laserjet1320): Hi all, I'm trying to install a laserjet 1320 on Windows 10 64 bit, and Windows seems to be unable to install the driver. I tried to install the driver both through the control panel, and by downloading the driver from the HP site, named "HP LaserJet USB (DOT4) communication...