Windows 10: hp laptop 15 -bs1xx sound blocked any remedy

Discus and support hp laptop 15 -bs1xx sound blocked any remedy in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; hp laptop 15 -bs1xx sound blocked any remedy even lost audio software in playback any remedy... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by ronypereira, Oct 11, 2018.

1. hp laptop 15 -bs1xx sound blocked any remedy

hp laptop 15 -bs1xx sound blocked any remedy even lost audio software in playback any remedy

:)

ronypereira, Oct 11, 2018
  2. Jimmyb Win User

HP Pavilion X2 upgrade to 1709 - no sound

I eventually got my detachable laptop to upgrade to Fall Creator, and was very pleased, then noticed that when I received notifications there was no sound, checked all the usual suspects, volume, system sounds, drivers, etc even plugged a headset in, no sound. Using the HP troubleshooter, its first step was to take me through Windows troubleshooter, through the drivers uninstall, it even had me reset my BIOS. HP have a hardware tester built into the UEFI, and on following the instructions, sounds out of the speakers, indicating a pass, but still no sounds from W10. The last suggestion from HP was to update the BIOS, however knowing the system worked before the upgrade decided against that. I followed the roll-back instruction, and after noting the audio drivers in 1709, found the same drivers in the roll backed version, but the sound was working again - bizarre!

Jimmyb, Oct 11, 2018
  3. Opie540 Win User
    sound distorted after windows 10 anniversary upgrade

This is where I'm at on my HP laptop with Windows 10 and the Anniversary update.

I completed step #3 "hardware and sound" but that took me to an option for "sound, speakers." There was no "properties" as step #4 suggests. I selected "sound, speakers" and then found "properties." After selecting "properties" there was no "enhancements
    tab" as step #5 suggests.

Regardless, I then uninstalled the realtek audio driver. I noticed that when I did this without restarting my laptop that the sound was now tinny, but not distorted as it was previously. After restarting, the sound was again full, yet distorted.

Realtek still shows in my programs list, though it shows no memory is used.

Thanks for your continued help.

Opie540, Oct 11, 2018
  4. cadaveca Win User

hp laptop 15 -bs1xx sound blocked any remedy

Good surround sound headset

I know you say you're not that guy, but stepping into the $250+ range really brings a change in build quality that might have you never having to buy another set. Otherwise, getting 6 speakers with decent sound in a headset is hard, and that's what you are asking for, and I have no suggestions, but just a bump up the list. *Stick Out Tongue hp laptop 15 -bs1xx sound blocked any remedy :p

cadaveca, Oct 11, 2018
Thema:

hp laptop 15 -bs1xx sound blocked any remedy

1. hp laptop 15 -bs1xx sound blocked any remedy - Similar Threads - laptop bs1xx sound

2. windows 10 hp 15 laptop

in Windows 10 Customization
    windows 10 hp 15 laptop: terrible thing happened a couple of days ago my computer apparantly installed a windows update, now I have no access to my toolbar or settings, I tried everything to reverse this, even reset which it abandoned after 62 percent and then reported no change was made,. all the...
  3. HP 15-bs212wm to HP 15-BS085nia Motherboard

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    HP 15-bs212wm to HP 15-BS085nia Motherboard: I have a HP 15-bs212wm laptop that has spill damage and the motherboard got damaged. I purchased a HP 15-BS085nia Motherboard w/ Intel i7 Radeon Graphics. An Upgrade to intel i7 processor and Radeon Graphics. Problem I see after purchase when I went to HP to check specs out...
  4. Mushy crackling sound on HP Spectre x360 15

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mushy crackling sound on HP Spectre x360 15: I have an HP Spectre x360 15-ch00x laptop. Windows 10 Pro, winver 19041.630. It has a very annoying sound problem. I get crackling sounds, almost sort of mushy sounding, during louder passages. But it doesn't have to be loud, it can happen during normal speech or even...
  5. Laptop uneven sound ,OMEN by HP Laptop 15-dh1xxx

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Laptop uneven sound ,OMEN by HP Laptop 15-dh1xxx: My laptop sometimes have uneven sound or softer sound , when i restarted my laptop it will back to normal but after few minute or hours it will become uneven or softer . I bought my laptop almost a month , I would like someone to help me solve it ....
  6. My hp 15 laptop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    My hp 15 laptop: I had to do a factory reset on my hp 15 , i can’t access the start menu, windows 10 won’t install and i can’t get a internet connection https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-hp-15-laptop/60ddf318-b73e-4236-979b-1aab3e073c5e
  7. HP Laptop 15-F278NR

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    HP Laptop 15-F278NR: I am going to sell this what is the best way to clean everything up except windows 10 and HP drivers the best I can Thanks George. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hp-laptop-15-f278nr/4dcd8af9-1da2-4194-b054-771885348370
  8. HP model 15-bs015dx laptop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    HP model 15-bs015dx laptop: Can someone pls tell me how to get your display to show minutes remaining with battery life on a HP model 15-bs015dx laptop... its driving me mad dying all the time? Im sick of seeing a %....
  9. HP 15 laptop won't power on

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    HP 15 laptop won't power on: Hello, I recently pulled out my HP 15 laptop that I have not used in a few months(laptop is 5ish years old). Last time I used it was about 4 months ago when I reinstalled Windows 10 on it and it worked fine. Today it booted normally when I hit the power button but took a...
  10. hp 15 laptop question

in Windows 10 Support
    hp 15 laptop question: Why does my system not respond to commands even typing there is a delay also loose connection to internet 50% of the time when searching the web ? Hp replaced HD 2 weeks ago now I have this problem bought laptop in oct and they say it is out of warranty only 3 months old...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. hp laptop 15bs1xx no sound

2. boot settings for hp laptop 15-bs1xx