Windows 10: HP Laptop 15s-du0xxx

Discus and support HP Laptop 15s-du0xxx in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; we are unable to set up open windows hello on my laptop... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by sainihanchinthala, Jul 31, 2020.

1. HP Laptop 15s-du0xxx

we are unable to set up open windows hello on my laptop

:)

sainihanchinthala, Jul 31, 2020
  2. Adam Win User

How to reset BIOS F.60 on HP Laptop 15-bs111ur?

A couple of months ago I updated BIOS of my HP Laptop 15-bs111ur on F.60. I am sure that I downloaded F.60 from the official website. Around the same time, after BIOS upgrading I started to hear loud fan noise. I performed many steps to fix it:

1. Updated all drivers;
    2. Reinstalled Windows 10 Home Edition;
    3. Used all tests from HP Support Assistant;
    4. Thermal paste was replaced;
    5. The fan was replaced (yes, I even installed a new fan for CPU).

Nothing helped.

Recently, I noticed, that F.60 version was gone from the list of versions supported for my bs-111ur. And now, obviously, I am pretty sure BIOS should be reset. I tried to reset BIOS with the following ways:

How I can reset BIOS? Or maybe there is some way to downgrade F.60 on F.52?

3. eswardev Win User
    My 2 months old HP laptop (HP 15-ay106ne) is suddenly shutting down

I'm from India. I bought a HP 15-ay106ne laptop through my uncle in Abu Dubai on 01-01-2017.

After a week I noticed that it didn't charge up to 100%. After 15 days I noticed that it suddenly shuts down when the charging reaches 15% without any notification about plug-in. After few days it shuts down in between 15% and 20%.

Now it's shutting down in between 36%-40% of charging. I found that the battery backup is also not good. Original backup is 10 hours but my laptop gives 5 hours of battery backup.

I gave my laptop in to a HP service centre and they said it has a hardware problem. In India the spare parts are not available so please go to Dubai with your laptop.

I preferred to buy it in Dubai because of its international warranty. But now they are not going to help me out of this problem.

Please help me to get my laptop in good condition. And suggest me how to decrease the cycle count.

eswardev, Jul 31, 2020
  4. HP Laptop 15s-du0xxx

Battery Problem { hp envy 15}

Hi Mohsin,

I am sorry to know that you have been facing battery issue for 2 months.

Restart the computer a few times and check for Windows Updates.

In the Search box on the taskbar, enter Windows Update, select Windows Update. On the Windows Update page, select Check for updates.

Try to run the Power Troubleshooter.

Power troubleshooter will automatically fix some common issues with Power Plans. Run the Power troubleshooter to adjust your computer's power settings. The Power troubleshooter checks things like your computer's timeout settings,
    which determine how long the computer waits before turning off the monitor display or entering sleep mode. Adjusting these settings can help you conserve power and extend your computer's battery life.

• Press Windows Logo Key+X then click on Search option.
    • Type Troubleshooting.
    • Select Troubleshooting and click on
      System and Security.
    • Click on Power and follow the onscreen steps.
    If the issue persist, then I suggest you to try the steps provided in the link below ad check. If you cant perform few steps on your own please check with HP.

HP Notebook PCs - Testing and Calibrating the Battery (Windows 10):

http://support.hp.com/us-en/product/hp-envy-15-ae100-notebook-pc-(touch)/8502643/document/c04700771/

HP Notebook PCs - Battery Does Not Power Notebook or Hold a Charge:

http://support.hp.com/us-en/product/hp-envy-15-ae100-notebook-pc-(touch)/8502643/document/c00259897/

Please get back to us with the results to assist you further.

Thank you.

Kalpana Shankarappa, Jul 31, 2020
Thema:

HP Laptop 15s-du0xxx

1. HP Laptop 15s-du0xxx - Similar Threads - Laptop 15s du0xxx

2. Hp laptop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Hp laptop: Sir i loss my windows 10 because i was making recovery to my hp laptop but the cd was crupted so its nothing happend but i loss windows 10 it was digital licence on my account so how can get back my windows 10. Now every where is lockdown so i can not buy the recovery media....
  3. hp laptop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    hp laptop: My hp laptop error said the hard drive was bad error 301 but I am able to run windows off a USB also battery won't charge Thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hp-laptop/623fdebb-a637-433b-9d37-528cbd25efac
  4. HP LAPTOP

HP LAPTOP: I REC ERROR DISK 1 301 IS IT TIME FOR A NEW HD OR CAN I FIX IT VIA A USB? THANK YOU TIMMY https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hp-laptop/343d9efe-36a0-43c4-ba54-3cb72067c3b9
  5. HP laptop

HP laptop: Hey, I'm having a problem with my hp laptop,it asked me to download updates, restarted it and now it dosen't boot up. It shows a hp logo at middle and start up menu Esc at the bottom left. After 30 seconds, it restarts and the same thing occurs again....
  6. Hp laptop

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Hp laptop: my hp laptop keyboard stop working y cant even use the mouse is like blocked and i can begin session https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hp-laptop/ca9baa1f-b6ac-4019-b370-5f77102c6bc9"
  7. HP laptop

HP laptop: I was brousing on the internet and the computer slowe way down, I turned it off and rebooted the computer. The hp logo appeared and the marble going around in a circle. It runs for about 15 min. and a screen comes up and tells me I have an issue and to go to www. windows stop...
  8. .HP laptop

.HP laptop: This is a long story , i am running a system restore as so many things went wrong today .The system restore has been running for one and a half hours. My keyboard has stopped some of the keys working. This is on my iPad btw. There is a small black oblong in all my...
  9. HP Laptop

in Windows 10 Customization
    HP Laptop: I have a hp laptop purchased from a pawn shop. Supposedly in working order. After getting something reset fro geek squad I was able to connect to home wifi. I cannot get the windows 10 mail to work or printer to connect. Even though it says the printer is connected ....
  10. hp laptop

in Windows 10 Support
    hp laptop: My HP laptop will randomly go to the lock screen why is this happening 65921