Windows 10: hp laptop airpods

Discus and support hp laptop airpods in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; why do my AirPods keep disconnecting every couple of minutes?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by alexafletcher, Jan 14, 2021.

1. hp laptop airpods

why do my AirPods keep disconnecting every couple of minutes?

:)

alexafletcher, Jan 14, 2021
  2. Nikhar_K Win User

AirPods paired but won't connect.

Hi,

Thank you for replying.

I would suggest you to refer the steps mentioned below and see if that helps:

1. Press Windows Logo key + X, and select
      Device Manager.
    2. Expand, Human Interface Devices.
    3. Look for AirPods Audio/Video Remote Control HID and
      AirPods Hands-Free Call Control HID, right click on each entry and select
      Properties.
    4. Go to the Power Management Tab, clear the checkbox for
      Allow the computer to turn off this device to save power.
    5. Also, repeat step 4 for Bluetooth Low Energy GATT compliant HID.
    6. Click on OK.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Jan 15, 2021
  3. Tee_221 Win User
    Connecting airpods

My airpods are saying their connected and I never had a problem before with them. The sound keeps playing through the speaker instead of the airpods but their clearly connected. I really absolutely hate this computer since it was listed as being a good
    computer and its complete trash but it never didn't connect and work properly. Its a stupid hp windows 10 if that means anything but shouldn't. I just want to know why it isn't playing through my airpods but says connected.

Tee_221, Jan 15, 2021
  4. Berglof Win User

hp laptop airpods

Airpods

My airpods don't show up on the list under HID. None of my two set do.

Best,

Erik

Berglof, Jan 15, 2021
Thema:

hp laptop airpods

1. hp laptop airpods - Similar Threads - laptop airpods

2. when i connect my airpod pros to my laptop acer travelmate I P and i put on music, it...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    when i connect my airpod pros to my laptop acer travelmate I P and i put on music, it...: when i connect my airpod pros to my laptop acer travelmate I P and i put on music, it cancels out the background noises and music and i can only hear voices...
  3. when i connect my airpod pros to my laptop acer travelmate I P and i put on music, it...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    when i connect my airpod pros to my laptop acer travelmate I P and i put on music, it...: when i connect my airpod pros to my laptop acer travelmate I P and i put on music, it cancels out the background noises and music and i can only hear voices...
  4. when i connect my airpod pros to my laptop acer travelmate I P and i put on music, it...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. when i connect my airpods 3 to my laptop, the sound sometimes dissappears but this is not...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    when i connect my airpods 3 to my laptop, the sound sometimes dissappears but this is not...: when i connect my airpods 3 to my laptop, the sound sometimes dissappears for 2-3seconds and after that it again comes back but this is not happening in other laptops...
  6. when i connect my airpods 3 to my laptop, the sound sometimes dissappears but this is not...

when i connect my airpods 3 to my laptop, the sound sometimes dissappears but this is not...: when i connect my airpods 3 to my laptop, the sound sometimes dissappears for 2-3seconds and after that it again comes back but this is not happening in other laptops...
  7. when i connect my airpods 3 to my laptop, the sound sometimes dissappears but this is not...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. Airpods not connecting to laptop properly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Airpods not connecting to laptop properly: I recently tried to connect my airpods to my laptop but ran into a variety of issues. 1. The Bluetooth would disconnect after about 3 seconds2. IT would connect and be recognised as a device but audio would not come out of it and through my speakers and would not appear as an...
  9. Airpods not connecting to laptop properly

Airpods not connecting to laptop properly: I recently tried to connect my airpods to my laptop but ran into a variety of issues. 1. The Bluetooth would disconnect after about 3 seconds2. IT would connect and be recognised as a device but audio would not come out of it and through my speakers and would not appear as an...
  10. Airpods Max connected to Lenovo Yoga Windows Pro 11 laptop but not showing in Sound Settings

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Airpods Max connected to Lenovo Yoga Windows Pro 11 laptop but not showing in Sound Settings: Hi - I am trying to connect my Airpods Max to my Lenovo Yoga laptop with Windows 11 Pro, they are showing as connected in Bluetooth menu, although it isn't showing mic being connected, but when you click on Sound Settings they aren't showing up at all. I have tried this with...