Windows 10: HP laptop always showing memory usage between 55 to 60 percent

Discus and support HP laptop always showing memory usage between 55 to 60 percent in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello,My HP laptop which consist of 8GB of DDR4 RAM but 2 GB of it is integrated graphics. but I am not running any graphics related applications nor I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Capt&nemo, Nov 23, 2021.

1. Capt&nemo Win User

HP laptop always showing memory usage between 55 to 60 percent

Hello,My HP laptop which consist of 8GB of DDR4 RAM but 2 GB of it is integrated graphics. but I am not running any graphics related applications nor I am running any heavy applications such as chrome. i.e by this I mean i don't open **** load of tabs in chrome I usually have only 1 to maximum 5 tabs. Also I do not have too many extensions in chrome as well. When I boot my laptop and observe it in an idle state the memory usage shows from 55 to 60 percent and the laptop sometimes heats up a little.Regarding the Rest I have a 256GB SSD and a 1 TB HDD and AMD radeon graphics processor. if this

:)

Capt&nemo, Nov 23, 2021
  2. jiayou2 Win User

win10 laptop, showing 100 Percent Disk Usage

I have win10 laptop, showing 100 Percent Disk Usage, cannot find standard SATA controller, nor Superfetch as suggested on the website. How can I solve the problem?

jiayou2, Nov 23, 2021
  3. Unexplained High Memory Usage

Maybe the percent calculation of the task manager has problem. At first, set the memory usages from values to percentage. In my example this is a hungarian Windows, I hope this is at the same place in english version of windows 10:

HP laptop always showing memory usage between 55 to 60 percent b2ad2263-5384-4c50-9d61-c4ce49647cc2.jpg

What shows your task manager if set the memory usage to percentage?

If the percent values seems correct, we need the full list of your running applications.

Szőgyényi Gábor, Nov 23, 2021
  4. Adam Win User

How to reset BIOS F.60 on HP Laptop 15-bs111ur?

A couple of months ago I updated BIOS of my HP Laptop 15-bs111ur on F.60. I am sure that I downloaded F.60 from the official website. Around the same time, after BIOS upgrading I started to hear loud fan noise. I performed many steps to fix it:

1. Updated all drivers;
    2. Reinstalled Windows 10 Home Edition;
    3. Used all tests from HP Support Assistant;
    4. Thermal paste was replaced;
    5. The fan was replaced (yes, I even installed a new fan for CPU).

Nothing helped.

Recently, I noticed, that F.60 version was gone from the list of versions supported for my bs-111ur. And now, obviously, I am pretty sure BIOS should be reset. I tried to reset BIOS with the following ways:

How I can reset BIOS? Or maybe there is some way to downgrade F.60 on F.52?

Thema:

1. HP laptop always showing memory usage between 55 to 60 percent - Similar Threads - laptop always showing

2. Audiodg.exe using 60 percent of my memory

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Audiodg.exe using 60 percent of my memory: Any help would be appreciated as my issue has been ongoing for 2 months now, havent found a fix yet https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/audiodgexe-using-60-percent-of-my-memory/579a89f5-3cc2-4eb7-9858-bfec1030fc57
  3. Audiodg.exe using 60 percent of my memory

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Audiodg.exe using 60 percent of my memory: Any help would be appreciated as my issue has been ongoing for 2 months now, havent found a fix yet https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/audiodgexe-using-60-percent-of-my-memory/579a89f5-3cc2-4eb7-9858-bfec1030fc57
  4. My laptop only charges to 60 percent

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    My laptop only charges to 60 percent: I bought a new Huawei matbook14S, the operating system is win10. It can only charge to 60%. I set the travel mode according to the internet and it still stopped at 60%. How can I get it to charge to 100%?...
  5. My laptop only charges to 60 percent

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop only charges to 60 percent: I bought a new Huawei matbook14S, the operating system is win10. It can only charge to 60%. I set the travel mode according to the internet and it still stopped at 60%. How can I get it to charge to 100%?...
  6. My laptop only charges to 60 percent

7. HP laptop always showing memory usage between 55 to 60 percent

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HP laptop always showing memory usage between 55 to 60 percent: Hello,My HP laptop which consist of 8GB of DDR4 RAM but 2 GB of it is integrated graphics. but I am not running any graphics related applications nor I am running any heavy applications such as chrome. i.e by this I mean i don't open **** load of tabs in chrome I usually have...
  8. HP laptop always showing memory usage between 55 to 60 percent

HP laptop always showing memory usage between 55 to 60 percent: Hello,My HP laptop which consist of 8GB of DDR4 RAM but 2 GB of it is integrated graphics. but I am not running any graphics related applications nor I am running any heavy applications such as chrome. i.e by this I mean i don't open **** load of tabs in chrome I usually have...
  9. Memory Usage when idling at ~50%-60%

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Memory Usage when idling at ~50%-60%: When my laptop is idling nothing open, just after restart the memory is always at about 50%. Is this a normal thing?Specs: Processor IntelR CoreTM i5-5200U CPU @ 2.20GHz 2.19 GHz Installed RAM 4.00 GB System type 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor Screenshot of...
  10. win10 laptop, showing 100 Percent Disk Usage

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    win10 laptop, showing 100 Percent Disk Usage: I have win10 laptop, showing 100 Percent Disk Usage, cannot find standard SATA controller, nor Superfetch as suggested on the website. How can I solve the problem?...