Windows 10: Hp laptop bc414nq freez/lag on windows10 intel uhd620 and nvidia gtx 1050 4gb

Discus and support Hp laptop bc414nq freez/lag on windows10 intel uhd620 and nvidia gtx 1050 4gb in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; This system has an intel uhd 620 and nvidia gtx 1050 4gb and ssd hard. The big problem is when i set DUPLICATE/CLONE display of laptop (1920x1080 60hz... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Maximov201o, Jan 26, 2019.

1. Hp laptop bc414nq freez/lag on windows10 intel uhd620 and nvidia gtx 1050 4gb

This system has an intel uhd 620 and nvidia gtx 1050 4gb and ssd hard.
    The big problem is when i set DUPLICATE/CLONE display of laptop (1920x1080 60hz full hd) to tv(1920x1080 60 hz full hd): in that moment when i try play videos from computer or youtube it starts lag/freez for 1s at 10-20s and is annoying. What it is interested, if i put out hdmi cable, it works perfectly.
    -I have changed hdmi cable with another. It doesn't work.
    -I have tried install a fresh windows10 build 1709,1803 or 1809. Is the same problem in any versions. The drivers are up to date.
    It doesn't works.
    -I updated bios up to date. It doesn't works.
    -I have installed drivers for intel hd and nvidia from product site. I have installed drivers from hp site. I have updated drivers from device manager. It doesn't works any method.
    -I have tried to priority nvidia graphic and set maximum performance from nvidia control panel. I set maximum performance and for intel from intel graphic settings. It doesn't works.
    -I set maximum performance in windows power options. There i set all to maximum performance. It doesn't works.
    -I have put out the charger. In batery mode is the same problem. It doesn't works.
    -I have tried to disable each graphic card. When i disable nvidia, i observed that intel graphic goes only for laptop display, it can' duplicate/clone for tv. I don't know if it is normal this.
    -When i disable intel, nvidia graphic goes on laptop display and tv, it can duplicate/clone. On display tv it works perfectly, but on display it shows lags permanently on videos.

I don't know what to do. I am disperate. I can't see a movie without lag/freez. Please help me. Thank you.

:)

Maximov201o, Jan 26, 2019

2. [Critical Bug] Intel + NVIDIA Laptop Freeze Problem

Inspiron 7577 / GTX 1060 / Win10 v.1803

Okay, I understand that it is Windows, not NVIDIA, causing the issue. But the thread is called "Intel - NVIDIA Laptop Freeze Problem" so I am just reaffirming that my NVIDIA-GPU laptop is experiencing the issue.

I want to add my name to the list of users experiencing the bug, in hopes that it will expedite the hotfix/update from Microsoft. I know that my computer is already in the affected list.

Anyways, I just installed Win10 v1803 and I still get the freezing, primarily in chrome/edge/firefox/opera etc. I'm really surprised this problem has existed for so long.

billgratesmichaelsoft, Jan 26, 2019
  3. new HP omen signature edition laptop with intel core i7 with GTX 1070 problems

I really liked the specs of the HP omen laptop with i7 and GTX 1070, however games such as fortnite seem to lag more than my Asus ROG Strix with a GTX 1050 and i7. Also the web browsing performance seems to be slow. It also came with an outdated version
    of windows 10. Is there any way i could fix this, I kinda started thinking that a laptop this cheap with high specs is a scam...

TheTechHelper, Jan 26, 2019
  4. SageAxe3 Win User

Hp laptop bc414nq freez/lag on windows10 intel uhd620 and nvidia gtx 1050 4gb

Nvidia driver for windows 10

i have zotac nvidia geforce gtx 1050 ti oc 4gb gddr5 and the motherboard hp prodesk 600 g1

SageAxe3, Jan 26, 2019
Thema:

Hp laptop bc414nq freez/lag on windows10 intel uhd620 and nvidia gtx 1050 4gb

1. Hp laptop bc414nq freez/lag on windows10 intel uhd620 and nvidia gtx 1050 4gb - Similar Threads - laptop bc414nq freez

2. Intel + NVIDIA Laptop Freeze Problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Intel + NVIDIA Laptop Freeze Problem: Hi everyone, I have bought Lenovo legion 5 15ITH6H less than one month ago and I experienced freeze/lag issue, how to produce? I open a game that require the dGPU to be activated and then close the game now every app every action I do will cause the mouse and screen to freeze...
  3. Intel + NVIDIA Laptop Freeze Problem

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Intel + NVIDIA Laptop Freeze Problem: Hello friends how are you, I open this thread again since according to the previous thread I am partially resolved, but I still present the same symptoms with the new update of May of Windows I have in fact always had them, they solved if some things but persists in my case...
  4. Gtx 1050 2gb

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Gtx 1050 2gb: Hello I have just bought a Lenovo Y520 laptop with a GTX 1050 2GB graphics card. I am currently playing Forza Horizon 3 and every time it cuts to a play scene you will normally see a notification at the top warning of low video memory. I have got the graphics set to very...
  5. Gtx 1050 2gb

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Gtx 1050 2gb: Hello I have just bought a Lenovo Y520 laptop with a GTX 1050 2GB graphics card. I am currently playing Forza Horizon 3 and every time it cuts to a play scene you will normally see a notification at the top warning of low video memory. I have got the graphics set to very...
  6. Possible Problem with Nvidia GTX 1050 Graphics Card

Possible Problem with Nvidia GTX 1050 Graphics Card: I am experiencing slight performance issues when my graphics card is turned on. Programs (most noticeably firefox) are slower to launch, windows file explore is slower when launched from the taskbar (start menu launch works fine), and some folders with a lot of files are...
  7. GeForce GTX 1050 & 1050 Ti Launched

GeForce GTX 1050 & 1050 Ti Launched: Source: Nvidia GeForce GTX 1050 1050 Ti Review - TechSpot Pascal is one of Nvidia's greatest achievements in the past decade. The company's latest GPU architecture took gaming performance to the next level with the GTX 1080 in May and then again with the Titan X only a few...
  8. GTX 1050 doa???

GTX 1050 doa???: I built a new system(with old motherboard) and installed win 10 using onboard graphics. Then when I put my brand new gtx 1050 in it just shows the splash screen and beeps 8 times meaning "display memory read/write error" and wont boot to bios or windows. Bios version is from...
  9. Introducing NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 and 1050 Ti for laptops

in Windows 10 News
    Introducing NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 and 1050 Ti for laptops: Tweet — Twitter API (@user) date[/quote] Unleash your gaming dominance with the revolutionary new GPUs that turn your mobile rig into a sleek, powerful gaming weapon. GeForce® GTX 10-Series GPUs have now come to laptops, powered by the game-changing NVIDIA Pascal™...
  10. NVIDIA Introduces GeForce GTX 1050 and 1050 Ti

in Windows 10 News
    NVIDIA Introduces GeForce GTX 1050 and 1050 Ti: We’re adding two new gaming GPUs to our award-winning lineup of NVIDIA-Pascal based GPUs — the GeForce GTX 1050, starting at $109, and the GTXD 1050 Ti, starting at $139. Both will let you play your favorite games at a smooth 60 frames-per-second. Built on the same...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. gtx 1050