Windows 10: HP Laptop Broken Touchscreen

Discus and support HP Laptop Broken Touchscreen in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I have an HP laptop that has a touchscreen, but it stopped working when an I2C HID driver started having an error (code 10). I was told somewhere (I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Pi_Industries, Jan 2, 2020.

1. HP Laptop Broken Touchscreen

I have an HP laptop that has a touchscreen, but it stopped working when an I2C HID driver started having an error (code 10). I was told somewhere (I don't remember where) to uninstall the touchscreen driver and restart to reinstall it, but it never reinstalled. Suggestions? Thanks in advance!

submitted by /u/Pi_Industries
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Pi_Industries, Jan 2, 2020
  2. user569 Win User

windows 10 touchscreen on hp laptop

does windows 10 have touchscreen on a hp laptop? I'm confused and is needing help on how to set up touchscreen if this laptop is capable of doing so.

user569, Jan 2, 2020
  3. HP Ultrabook touchscreen is not working

Hi Jagadish,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

1. Since when are you facing this issue?
    2. Have you recently made any changes on the device?
    3. What is the model number of the device?

I suggest you to refer the article on
    troubleshooting touchscreen issues
    on HP computers.

Hope it helps.

Muralidhar

Microsoft Community Moderator

Muralidhar_G, Jan 2, 2020
  4. HP Laptop Broken Touchscreen

why did my HP pavillions touchscreen stop working

Hi Linda,

There are several troubleshooting steps that we can undergo to identify what's causing the issue on your touchscreen. If you're using a Surface, you'll find the troubleshooting steps in this
    article. However, if you're using a different device, we suggest that you provide us the answers
    to these questions:

• Were there any changes to your computer prior to the issue?
    • What is the brand and model of your device?
    • What do you mean by "touchscreen stop working"?
    • When did you start experiencing the issue?

We're looking forward to your response.

Carlos Tin, Jan 2, 2020
Thema:

HP Laptop Broken Touchscreen

1. HP Laptop Broken Touchscreen - Similar Threads - Laptop Broken Touchscreen

2. HP Touchscreen Issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HP Touchscreen Issues: Ever since upgrading my laptop HP Envy 17m-ae111dx to Windows 11, the touchscreen has stopped working.Things I’ve tried:1. Checking Device Manager for the touchscreen driver it didn’t show up2. Updating BIOS3. HP Diagnostics 4. Checking the connection between the digitizer...
  3. HP Touchscreen Issues

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    HP Touchscreen Issues: Ever since upgrading my laptop HP Envy 17m-ae111dx to Windows 11, the touchscreen has stopped working.Things I’ve tried:1. Checking Device Manager for the touchscreen driver it didn’t show up2. Updating BIOS3. HP Diagnostics 4. Checking the connection between the digitizer...
  4. HP Touchscreen doesn't work anymore

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HP Touchscreen doesn't work anymore: Hello, my HP Laptop touchscreen stopped to work.Can it be connected with some OS upddates?Hardware driver is installed and enabled, hardware HP test doesnt react.Thank you....
  5. Hp laptop 14 Stream keyboard broken

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Hp laptop 14 Stream keyboard broken: So i went to get on my laptop then it starts acting up and i press A and it puts 1 the top row of keys dont work and im like what i tried every yt vid to fix it and nothing works what should i do?...
  6. HP TOUCHSMART 610 TOUCHSCREEN

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    HP TOUCHSMART 610 TOUCHSCREEN: Hi Since upgrading to windows 10 my Touchscreen has stopped working. I have tried updating and disabling the drivers, updated Windows 10, uninstalling and reinstalling the touchscreen drivers but to no avail. I have read through the questions and answers in the forum and...
  7. Touchscreen HP ENVY x360

Touchscreen HP ENVY x360: Hi. I have problems with the touch screen laptop HP ENVY X 360 M6-W105DX does not work the touch screen driver. Operating system Windows 10 Home, 64 bit. The BIOS has been updated to the latest version of F.37, the new Windows 10 Home 2004 has been loaded, all Windows Update...
  8. Laptop touchscreen

in Windows 10 Customization
    Laptop touchscreen: Got up this morning and the touchscreen has a pink/green hue. How can I fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/laptop-touchscreen/4b1cdcb5-44cc-4283-8ebc-5fb326f2b079
  9. broken hp

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    broken hp: I have a broken hp monitor can I move the hard drive to newer hp computer? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/broken-hp/912648f5-34de-4fdd-93f8-7bde7525f0af"
  10. HP Ultrabook touchscreen is not working

HP Ultrabook touchscreen is not working: Split from this thread. hp ultrabook touch screen does not work , tried update, disable/enable no success ***Split from HID Touchscreen disconnecting***...