Windows 10: HP laptop doesnt accept my pin anymore

Discus and support HP laptop doesnt accept my pin anymore in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; I have a 2018 HP laptop. Windows 10. 1909. Have been signing in with Microsoft Login. Four digit pin. Get message now that security change requires... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by DaveyOneCL, Aug 29, 2020.

1. HP laptop doesnt accept my pin anymore

I have a 2018 HP laptop. Windows 10. 1909. Have been signing in with Microsoft Login. Four digit pin. Get message now that security change requires that i use ORIGINAL password. Cant remember it. Recently started using Avast Premium security suite.

:)

DaveyOneCL, Aug 29, 2020
  2. loftus49 Win User

Win10/HP Pavillion - PIN "unavailable"

Using Win10 on an HP Pavillion Gaming Laptop

PIN went away. Now when I go into create a PIN I get "Something went wrong. Try again later". The step prior is: Start.>Settings>Accounts>Sign in Options>Windows Hello PIN and it reads "This options is currently unavailable - click to learn more". I
    followed the steps suggested, but they don't work

Suggestions?.

loftus49, Aug 29, 2020
  3. Zeeba# Win User
    My hp laptop wont turn on

This is a frequent problem am sure as you have already seen from online searches.

Flea power is usually the culprit here, basically its residual power that remains on the computer even after thecomputer has been shutdown. You can drain the flea power with the steps the other answers have suggested.

• Disconnecting the battery and adapter
    • Press the hardpress the power button for 30 seconds
    • This should clear the flea power

If this doesnt work, read this article its about
    a dell inspiron
    but the same applies for you hp. It has some detailed step by step instructions

Zeeba#, Aug 29, 2020
  4. HP laptop doesnt accept my pin anymore

Windows 10 won't accept my pin

While trying to get rid of an error code so I could do a system repair I followed directions to put my laptop into safe mode....got to the second step where you have to restart your laptop and when it restarted and brought me to sign in screen it won't
    accept my pin or Microsoft sign in.....I'm totally locked out of my laptop....any suggestions?

MaryannTorrelli, Aug 29, 2020
Thema:

HP laptop doesnt accept my pin anymore

1. HP laptop doesnt accept my pin anymore - Similar Threads - laptop doesnt accept

2. My laptop doesnt update anymore

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop doesnt update anymore: whenever i try to update to the latest version i get this errorWe couldn't install updates because there's a problem with the date and time information on your device. Make sure your date, time, and time zone settings are correct and we'll try again later.and for some reason...
  3. My laptop doesnt update anymore

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My laptop doesnt update anymore: whenever i try to update to the latest version i get this errorWe couldn't install updates because there's a problem with the date and time information on your device. Make sure your date, time, and time zone settings are correct and we'll try again later.and for some reason...
  4. bluetooth doesnt work anymore

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    bluetooth doesnt work anymore: i have an alienware pc and it has bluetooth which used to work and i know for a fact that it used to work because i have a razer basilisk x hyperspeed wich worked perfectly until 2 days ago, i ran a trouble shooter and it says that bluetooth is not available on my pc when it...
  5. why doesnt my hdmi socket on this laptop not work anymore?

why doesnt my hdmi socket on this laptop not work anymore?: Why doesnt my hdmisocket on this laptop not connect to my tv anymore? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-doesnt-my-hdmi-socket-on-this-laptop-not-work/74f860fd-89b3-4b07-b9b6-be0af2dbb177
  6. Laptop won't accept PIN# and no password

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Laptop won't accept PIN# and no password: Trying to login to windows on my laptop. First says Something happened and your PIN isn't available. Click to set up your PIN again. I click set up PIN and the Something happened and your PIN isn't available. Or You need to install an app for this task. Would you like to...
  7. Windows suddenly doesnt accept my password

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows suddenly doesnt accept my password: All of a sudden windows crashed and after restart is not accepting my windows password.Tried safe mode with and without networking , but wont connect to internet. Tried using wifi and Lan.Unable to enter debug mode or safe mode as all those ask for password to enterCould...
  8. HP laptop not accepting audio input.

HP laptop not accepting audio input.: For some reason my HP laptop doesn't allow any audio input, using the built-in mic doesn't work and if I connect headphones the mic doesn't work. I have tried reinstalling audio drivers and that did not fix the problem, I also have my mic enabled in the privacy settings so I...
  9. Synaptics touchpad doesn't work anymore on my HP laptop

Synaptics touchpad doesn't work anymore on my HP laptop: Hi! I have a HP ProBook 430 G3 with Windows 10. After attempting to install the Windows Precision drivers, apparently unofficially(?), for my touchpad (which I had successfully done once in the past) my touchpad doesn't work anymore. I followed a manual installation...
  10. PIN not accepted

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    PIN not accepted: Hi. I've been signing in to Windows 10 with a 4 digit PIN number for months. All of a sudden it's not accepted. Any rational reason why this would happen? It's not an issue, I can still sign in with my Microsoft account and change the PIN number, I'm just curious as to...