Windows 10: HP laptop hard drive issue

Discus and support HP laptop hard drive issue in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello my hp laptop is stuck on a bios update and it keeps on failing so i runed the hard drive test and it failed the quick hard drive test and the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Yellowcrayon0829, Feb 20, 2021.

1. HP laptop hard drive issue

Hello my hp laptop is stuck on a bios update and it keeps on failing so i runed the hard drive test and it failed the quick hard drive test and the exstensive hard drive test

:)

Yellowcrayon0829, Feb 20, 2021
  2. little cat, Feb 20, 2021
  3. Eric Ber Win User
    No Usb 2.0 on new HP laptop.

Hi John,

There are several reasons why you are having issues accessing the pictures on your 2 external hard drives. To isolate the issue, kindly answer the questions below:

• Have you tried using another USB cable on your external hard drives and see if you will still experience the same issue?
    • What other troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    • Have you tried to connect your external hard drive to other computers beside your desktop PC and HP laptop?

Regards.

Eric Ber, Feb 20, 2021
  4. HP laptop hard drive issue

Laptop hard drive upgrade

To replace a hard drive on a laptop is a little more troublesome than a desktop. 1st as most people here suggest you will need some sort of a backup disk just in case. Also be sure when buying the new Hard Disk is compatible with your model. And i would strongly suggest you install a new system and start from scratch because there are far too many problems that can occur when transferring system files.

scoutingwraith, Feb 20, 2021
Thema:

HP laptop hard drive issue

1. HP laptop hard drive issue - Similar Threads - laptop hard drive

2. Hard Drive issues

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Hard Drive issues: I don't think this is a Windows-related problem but why can't I safely eject my hard drive after I add new information such as a new file, shortcut, etc. It's like my Hard Drive is incapable of storing data. Why?...
  3. No sound after cloning Hard drive of HP laptop to Dell laptop.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No sound after cloning Hard drive of HP laptop to Dell laptop.: Hi there,I transferred the contents of hard drive from HP laptop to Dell laptop and all works except there is no sound.I have updated all drivers, troubleshooted, uninstalled and reinstalled sound device from device manager, checked every aspect of sound related things re...
  4. No sound after cloning Hard drive of HP laptop to Dell laptop.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No sound after cloning Hard drive of HP laptop to Dell laptop.: Hi there,I transferred the contents of hard drive from HP laptop to Dell laptop and all works except there is no sound.I have updated all drivers, troubleshooted, uninstalled and reinstalled sound device from device manager, checked every aspect of sound related things re...
  5. HP 1KU84UA#ABA Laptop Hard Drive Failing

HP 1KU84UA#ABA Laptop Hard Drive Failing: I have my daughter's HP 1KU84UA#ABA laptop here for updating. However, when I turn it on, I get a notice that the hard drive is going to fail: SMART Hard Disk Error The SMART hard disk check has detected an iminent failure. To ensure not data loss, please backup the...
  6. Hard Drive issues

Hard Drive issues: Having an issue with my external hard drive. I just updated to the new version of windows and that's when it started happening. I've tried uninstalling it, it's up-to-date on its driver, and my PC is fully up-to-date as well. The hard drive shows up on the device manager and...
  7. Hard drive issues

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Hard drive issues: My current ssd is running windows 7 and it's starting to fail I want to get a new ssd and download windows 10 but the issue I have is not knowing what's going to happen to the data on my hdd that I have to hold my games and other stuff like pics does anyone k ow what will...
  8. hard drive on hp notebook laptop

hard drive on hp notebook laptop: I recently acquired an hp laptop and it said install operating system and cannot find boot device. I ran the test on the hard drive and it failed so I replaced it with a 500gb hd I was using in my desktop for recording music for extra storage. I ran the test again and it came...
  9. HP 2570 Hard drive

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    HP 2570 Hard drive: My Hard drive seems to be always nearly full and I cannot account for what is on there. I am not a gamer and do not save any Video files. I suspect that backups are being saved automatically, but I don't know how to view or change this process. Can anyone tell me how I...
  10. New Hard drive Not showing up on HP laptop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    New Hard drive Not showing up on HP laptop: I just bought a new hard drive from best buy, its a western digital Blue 500gb hard drive, the old one was failing and causing windows to run slow so I bought this one to fix it. When I try to install the new OS into the blank hard disk it doesnt show up on the list, nothing...