Windows 10: hp laptop i lost my speakers and or headset

Discus and support hp laptop i lost my speakers and or headset in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; hp laptop i lost my speakers and or headset no volume shows on but none i put in asus webstorage a mistake uninstaleed they didnt come back any help... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by ronbarber2, Jan 24, 2020.

1. hp laptop i lost my speakers and or headset

hp laptop i lost my speakers and or headset no volume shows on but none i put in asus webstorage a mistake uninstaleed they didnt come back any help please for the fix. ive tried everything i know with no luck

:)

ronbarber2, Jan 24, 2020
  2. cadaveca Win User

Good surround sound headset

I know you say you're not that guy, but stepping into the $250+ range really brings a change in build quality that might have you never having to buy another set. Otherwise, getting 6 speakers with decent sound in a headset is hard, and that's what you are asking for, and I have no suggestions, but just a bump up the list. *Stick Out Tongue hp laptop i lost my speakers and or headset :p

cadaveca, Jan 24, 2020
  3. Cybie1111 Win User
    Need a New Headset and Speakers.

It seems that I would stay with logitech for headsets but I would like some suggestions for a 2.1 speaker setup.

Cybie1111, Jan 24, 2020
  4. Argel Obm Win User

hp laptop i lost my speakers and or headset

Headset not working

Hi Mathieu,

We need to know if the issue is with the computer or headset. To isolate the concern, provide us the following information:

• Are you using a laptop or a desktop?
    • If you're using a laptop, does the built-in speaker works?
    • Are you using a USB headset or does your headset has a 3.5mm jack?
    • Do your headset works on other devices?
    • Have you tried using other headsets on your computer?
    In the meantime, follow the troubleshooting steps found on this link. The link provided different troubleshooting steps to help you resolve the issue.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Argel Obm, Jan 24, 2020
Thema:

hp laptop i lost my speakers and or headset

1. hp laptop i lost my speakers and or headset - Similar Threads - laptop lost speakers

2. I can no longer pair my JVC blutooth headset to my HP laptop using MS10.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I can no longer pair my JVC blutooth headset to my HP laptop using MS10.: It worked before and I tried to upload new drivers so I think it might be an update or something affecting it. I can pair it to other devices, just not my laptop. Any Ideas? Happened before Christmas but just now trying to find out why...
  3. Can i force windows to recognize my USB headset is an actual headset and not speakers?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can i force windows to recognize my USB headset is an actual headset and not speakers?: I need to do it because i'm trying to use a program that allows me to change between speakers and headset, but it isnt working since to windows i have 2 speakers submitted by /u/BrunoBHG [link] [comments]...
  4. I lost OS on my Laptop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I lost OS on my Laptop: I lost OS on my laptop/can not down load MSFT window. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-lost-os-on-my-laptop/09980fa2-9bd6-44fe-a2f0-e4e5eced843e
  5. I lost my laptop

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I lost my laptop: how do i search my lost laptop ? i've been using find my device but it doesnt show any location. thankyou https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-lost-my-laptop/040d5c5a-3233-4990-97e9-9afee8d7c145"
  6. my headset mic is going through my speaker and I can't stop it

my headset mic is going through my speaker and I can't stop it: So like it says my headsets mic is going through a speaker even though I didn't set the listen tab to but this isn't a normal speaker so I can't turn down the mic on it and my mic is playing through my head set when i haven't done anything like listen even when i disable it...
  7. my headset mic is going through my speaker and I can't stop it

in Windows 10 Customization
    my headset mic is going through my speaker and I can't stop it: So like it says my headsets mic is going through a speaker even though I didn't set the listen tab to but this isn't a normal speaker so I can't turn down the mic on it and my mic is playing through my head set when i haven't done anything like listen even when i disable it...
  8. My Speakers & Headset Is Playing Sound

My Speakers & Headset Is Playing Sound: Hi, I have been roaming around the Microsoft forums and i have not found my problem at all. People have asked this question, and i have done everything they say, and nothing works I have a Windows 10 Laptop from about 2017 (Still under warranty till 27th of December,...
  9. Lost my Laptop

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Lost my Laptop: I lost my laptop and is switched off. Is it possible to get a notification about its location as soon as my laptop is connected to internet? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lost-my-laptop/3975da6c-99bd-47c3-b5a4-e3e1b5065f9f"
  10. lost the use of my speakers

lost the use of my speakers: I am using a year old ASUS laptop. I am running Windows 10. Twice now, I've lost the use of my speakers. I've tried everything. A week ago, I accidentally came upon a system restore and tried it. It worked. Now I'm without speakers again, so I tried it again and still no...