Windows 10: hp laptop i lost my speakers and or headset

Discus and support hp laptop i lost my speakers and or headset in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; hp laptop i lost my speakers and or headset no volume shows on but none i put in asus webstorage a mistake uninstaleed they didnt come back any help... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by ronbarber2, Jan 24, 2020.

1. hp laptop i lost my speakers and or headset

hp laptop i lost my speakers and or headset no volume shows on but none i put in asus webstorage a mistake uninstaleed they didnt come back any help please for the fix. ive tried everything i know with no luck

:)

ronbarber2, Jan 24, 2020
  2. cadaveca Win User

Good surround sound headset

I know you say you're not that guy, but stepping into the $250+ range really brings a change in build quality that might have you never having to buy another set. Otherwise, getting 6 speakers with decent sound in a headset is hard, and that's what you are asking for, and I have no suggestions, but just a bump up the list. *Stick Out Tongue hp laptop i lost my speakers and or headset :p

cadaveca, Jan 24, 2020
  3. Cybie1111 Win User
    Need a New Headset and Speakers.

It seems that I would stay with logitech for headsets but I would like some suggestions for a 2.1 speaker setup.

Cybie1111, Jan 24, 2020
  4. Argel Obm Win User

hp laptop i lost my speakers and or headset

Headset not working

Hi Mathieu,

We need to know if the issue is with the computer or headset. To isolate the concern, provide us the following information:

• Are you using a laptop or a desktop?
    • If you're using a laptop, does the built-in speaker works?
    • Are you using a USB headset or does your headset has a 3.5mm jack?
    • Do your headset works on other devices?
    • Have you tried using other headsets on your computer?
    In the meantime, follow the troubleshooting steps found on this link. The link provided different troubleshooting steps to help you resolve the issue.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Argel Obm, Jan 24, 2020
Thema:

hp laptop i lost my speakers and or headset

1. hp laptop i lost my speakers and or headset - Similar Threads - laptop lost speakers

2. My headset is detected as a 7.1 speaker and my speaker is detected as a headset.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My headset is detected as a 7.1 speaker and my speaker is detected as a headset.: Hello everyone, here's my issue.I've used W11 for months now, and didn't have any issues. A few days ago, I changed my drives because they were starting to get old. So I reinstalled W11 on my new SSDs. Everything went fine, except for my audio devices. As you can see on the...
  3. My headset is detected as a 7.1 speaker and my speaker is detected as a headset.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My headset is detected as a 7.1 speaker and my speaker is detected as a headset.: Hello everyone, here's my issue.I've used W11 for months now, and didn't have any issues. A few days ago, I changed my drives because they were starting to get old. So I reinstalled W11 on my new SSDs. Everything went fine, except for my audio devices. As you can see on the...
  4. I lost sound on my laptop speakers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I lost sound on my laptop speakers: On November, after all Windows updates Win 10 with 22H2-build 19045-2251 and little work on my laptop Emails and Ms Office I lost sound on speakers but still works in my headphones.Lenovo B50 /Realtek audio manager,6.0.1.8228.Last time Sept -Oct I used second screen on HDMI...
  5. I lost sound on my laptop speakers

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I lost sound on my laptop speakers: On November, after all Windows updates Win 10 with 22H2-build 19045-2251 and little work on my laptop Emails and Ms Office I lost sound on speakers but still works in my headphones.Lenovo B50 /Realtek audio manager,6.0.1.8228.Last time Sept -Oct I used second screen on HDMI...
  6. I lost sound on my laptop speakers

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Headset and speakers

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Headset and speakers: I frequently switch between my headset and speakers headset is blue pump connected by bluetooth and my speakers are yamaha HS8 connected by my focusrite scarlett 2i2 that is plugged into my pc via usb I find it really difficult to switch between them as i have to go to...
  8. My speaker/headset is muted???

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    My speaker/headset is muted???: How do I unmute? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-speakerheadset-is-muted/dd865180-5317-4941-aed8-77a6436055b4
  9. Speakers Going out on my Hp Laptop Envy

Speakers Going out on my Hp Laptop Envy: Why would Microsoft or HP develop a Product with a PROBLEM that they would not try to solve for you?? There should BE A PAGE on the Microsoft Web site BAD SPEAKERS INSTALLED here's what you do to fix them I tried all the suggestions NOthing works Computer is not even 2...
  10. lost the use of my speakers

lost the use of my speakers: I am using a year old ASUS laptop. I am running Windows 10. Twice now, I've lost the use of my speakers. I've tried everything. A week ago, I accidentally came upon a system restore and tried it. It worked. Now I'm without speakers again, so I tried it again and still no...