Windows 10: HP Laptop is stuck in Automatic Repair

Discus and support HP Laptop is stuck in Automatic Repair in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I pressed Update and Shut Down on My PC this morning and then when I turned it back on it said about starting automatic repair but doesnt fix and just... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by NicholasPage, Feb 26, 2019.

1. HP Laptop is stuck in Automatic Repair

I pressed Update and Shut Down on My PC this morning and then when I turned it back on it said about starting automatic repair but doesnt fix and just goes to an screen with restart and advance options. Restart doesnt work.

What do i do?

:)

NicholasPage, Feb 26, 2019

2. Stuck in Automatic repair

I need a step by step guide to create a bootable usb for windows 10 to install on my laptop that is stuck at automatic repair

Gerhard777, Feb 26, 2019
  3. My HP laptop is stuck on Preparing Automatic Repair has been for many hours

Hello Sarah,

I'd like to verify if you're computer is still stuck on Preparing Automatic Repair state. If not, I'd suggest to perform the steps below:

1. Force shutdown your laptop, check first if your computer will boot normally. If not, after your computer restarts several times. you'll see the Windows 10 Boot Options menu.

2. Select Troubleshoot > Advanced options.

3. Choose Command Prompt, copy and paste the commands below and press Enter the after each line:

• bootrec.exe /rebuildbcd
    • bootrec.exe /fixmbr
    • bootrec.exe /fixboot

Looking forward to your response.

Regards.

Melchizedek Qui, Feb 26, 2019
  4. MelanieOT Win User

HP Laptop is stuck in Automatic Repair

Stuck in Automatic Repair loop

I have a new HP laptop running windows 10 stuck in automatic repair loop. Please help

MelanieOT, Feb 26, 2019
Thema:

HP Laptop is stuck in Automatic Repair

1. HP Laptop is stuck in Automatic Repair - Similar Threads - Laptop stuck Automatic

2. Hp laptop stuck on preparing automatic repair

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hp laptop stuck on preparing automatic repair: Hp laptop stuck on preparing automatic repair And I tried everything that has been posted previously regarding this same issue. Something I did got me out of the loop and sent me to a Black Startup menu screen. I googled for the next hour which option to choose with no luck...
  3. Hp laptop stuck on preparing automatic repair

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hp laptop stuck on preparing automatic repair: Hp laptop stuck on preparing automatic repair And I tried everything that has been posted previously regarding this same issue. Something I did got me out of the loop and sent me to a Black Startup menu screen. I googled for the next hour which option to choose with no luck...
  4. Hp desktop stuck on preparing automatic repair

Hp desktop stuck on preparing automatic repair: So a few days ago I accidentally pressed the power button multiple times instead of holding it my pc shut off but when I turned it back on it showed preparing automatic repair on the screen then after a few seconds said my device ran into a problem I'm not sure what to do to...
  5. Stuck on Automatic Repair Loop for HP Envy

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stuck on Automatic Repair Loop for HP Envy: I'm stuck on the Automatic Repair Loop with my HP Envy and nothing I see online seems to be workingI'm unable to access the "Advanced Options" - it always just pushed restarts the computerI'm unable to reset by BIOS - holding ESC of F10 don't seem to workAny help is greatly...
  6. Stuck on Automatic Repair Loop for HP Envy

Stuck on Automatic Repair Loop for HP Envy: I'm stuck on the Automatic Repair Loop with my HP Envy and nothing I see online seems to be workingI'm unable to access the "Advanced Options" - it always just pushed restarts the computerI'm unable to reset by BIOS - holding ESC of F10 don't seem to workAny help is greatly...
  7. HP 2000 Stuck On Preparing Automatic Repair

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HP 2000 Stuck On Preparing Automatic Repair: I have a HP 2000 Windows 8 PC. It's stuck on the Preparing Automatic Repair. After it sits there and spins, it goes to a light black screen. No cursor ever shows up on the screen. Help please!I have tried shutting down 2-3xs and rebooting, same screen.I have tried booting...
  8. HP 2000 Stuck On Preparing Automatic Repair

HP 2000 Stuck On Preparing Automatic Repair: I have a HP 2000 Windows 8 PC. It's stuck on the Preparing Automatic Repair. After it sits there and spins, it goes to a light black screen. No cursor ever shows up on the screen. Help please!I have tried shutting down 2-3xs and rebooting, same screen.I have tried booting...
  9. Hp laptop stuck on preparing automatic repair

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Hp laptop stuck on preparing automatic repair: After installing ea desktop and nfs heatnot sure if this is relevant about a week ago my laptop began to be slow when booting up and after about 5 days it was unable to boot up and was stuck on preparing automatic repair on third try at booting up. It opened a troubleshoot...
  10. HP laptop stuck at "Preparing Automatic Repair" screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    HP laptop stuck at "Preparing Automatic Repair" screen: When the C drive was "repaired" by Windows on my laptop, it restarted. I saw the HP logo briefly, then the computer threw up a Blue Screen of Death. The stopcode is: NTFS_FILE_SYSTEM. Then, it got stuck on the "Preparing Automatic Repair" screen. My computer model is a HP...