Windows 10: HP Laptop lagging after Update 21H2

Discus and support HP Laptop lagging after Update 21H2 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; After updating my laptop to 21H2 Feature update, my laptop feels slower, whenever I play a game on my laptop it freezes even though my laptop is a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by CopyableRoom371, Nov 28, 2021.

1. HP Laptop lagging after Update 21H2

After updating my laptop to 21H2 Feature update, my laptop feels slower, whenever I play a game on my laptop it freezes even though my laptop is a gaming laptop that can run high quality gamesModel: HP Pavilion 15

:)

CopyableRoom371, Nov 28, 2021
  2. wiganken Win User

Windows 11 compatible but not even offered 21H2??

I have an HP desktop PC and a DELL laptop and both are suitable for Windows 11 although it has not been offered as yet. Both machines have received the latest Windows updates and are on Windows 10 version 21H1 build 1288.

1. I am not interested in upgrading to Windows 11 but, if the machines are suitable for Windows 11, why aren’t my machines being offered the upgrade to version 21H2?
    2. Are there issues with 21H2 that caused Microsoft to put an upgrade block on it?
    3. I am happy with version 21H1 and I assume I will not be offered the upgrade to Windows 11 until version 21H2 is installed. Am I right in this assumption?
    Thanks.

wiganken, Nov 28, 2021
  3. How to stop an HP driver update

Greg, Thanks for the reply. Techwalla link: removed HP update step one; No startup program group step two;No HP listed step three.

HP Support: No support for my HP laptop driver, same from AMD manufacturer.

baffled_still, Nov 28, 2021
  4. Jose Est Win User

HP Laptop lagging after Update 21H2

Random lag spikes

Hi,

We would like to know more about your lag issue:

• What browser are you using when you experience a lag?
    • Does the lag occur in a particular game?

In the meantime, we suggest you run the System Maintenance troubleshooter. Here are the steps:

• Press Windows Key + X.
    • Click on Control Panel.
    • Select Troubleshooting.
    • On the left pane, click on View All.
    • Click on System Maintenance to run the troubleshooter.

Looking forward to your response.

Jose Est, Nov 28, 2021
Thema:

HP Laptop lagging after Update 21H2

1. HP Laptop lagging after Update 21H2 - Similar Threads - Laptop lagging Update

2. Touchpad on Windows 11 hp laptop lagging.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Touchpad on Windows 11 hp laptop lagging.: So I woke up one morning, and realized my laptop's touchpad was lagging for no reason. I then tried to update the drivers from the official website, but apparently my model doesn't have the drivers for window's 11 laptop. It only has the windows 10 version. Even though I...
  3. How to fix valorant lagging after window 21H2 update?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix valorant lagging after window 21H2 update?: Valorant doesn't support older window version anymore so I updated yesterday. Today I tried playing valorant which used to run pretty smoothly. But now I can't even play anymore it keeps disconnecting me and taking so long to load plus my fps dropping to 1-10. I really wanna...
  4. How to fix valorant lagging after window 21H2 update?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to fix valorant lagging after window 21H2 update?: Valorant doesn't support older window version anymore so I updated yesterday. Today I tried playing valorant which used to run pretty smoothly. But now I can't even play anymore it keeps disconnecting me and taking so long to load plus my fps dropping to 1-10. I really wanna...
  5. INTENSE LAG AFTER 21H2

in Windows 10 Gaming
    INTENSE LAG AFTER 21H2: so,I just updated everything on my laptop, but before updating to 21h2, there was no lag, my memory is still sitting at 81.8/128GB, and I could watch everything all smoothly, But once I updated, videos couldn't get by without lagging and degrading the quality of the video. I...
  6. INTENSE LAG AFTER 21H2

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    INTENSE LAG AFTER 21H2: so,I just updated everything on my laptop, but before updating to 21h2, there was no lag, my memory is still sitting at 81.8/128GB, and I could watch everything all smoothly, But once I updated, videos couldn't get by without lagging and degrading the quality of the video. I...
  7. INTENSE LAG AFTER 21H2

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. HP Laptop lagging after Update 21H2

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HP Laptop lagging after Update 21H2: After updating my laptop to 21H2 Feature update, my laptop feels slower, whenever I play a game on my laptop it freezes even though my laptop is a gaming laptop that can run high quality gamesModel: HP Pavilion 15...
  9. HP Laptop lagging after Update 21H2

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    HP Laptop lagging after Update 21H2: After updating my laptop to 21H2 Feature update, my laptop feels slower, whenever I play a game on my laptop it freezes even though my laptop is a gaming laptop that can run high quality gamesModel: HP Pavilion 15...
  10. laptop getting lagged after I updated

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    laptop getting lagged after I updated: My laptop required me to update to the newest version, and then it automatically downloaded it and I couldn't even stop it. After finished updating, it keeps lagging for no reason I didn't do anything. It was like my mouse moves out of my control and my laptop keeps like du...