Windows 10: HP laptop loading screens

Discus and support HP laptop loading screens in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; My HP laptop is stuck between both logo and black screen turning circles. I tried to reinstall windows from a USB tool, deleting all partitions and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/malaiserz, Jan 17, 2020.

1. HP laptop loading screens

My HP laptop is stuck between both logo and black screen turning circles. I tried to reinstall windows from a USB tool, deleting all partitions and creating a new one, but after completing the installation it goes back to the loading screen loop. I then tried the troubleshooting option for startup issues but it gives me the error “The Boot Configuration Data File doesn’t contain valid information for operating system”, on file \BCD and with code 0xc0000098, which basically tells me to use the usb tool. Any clues on what this might be?

submitted by /u/malaiserz
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/malaiserz, Jan 17, 2020

2. Laptop with broken screen How much?

I would like suggestions and look in local stores. I dont wanna buy a laptop from someone online. Sorry. But could be a good idea if you asked him about the performance on older games. Gonna make a list ofall laptops people suggest me.

Remove the screen for space purpose here its small desk and if the screen is opened it will hide my 22 inches lcd

Eric_On_Web, Jan 17, 2020
  3. dalchina Win User
    Hp laptop screen won’t display except occasionally

- this suggests BIOS corruption or a hardware problem...
    Whilst you might try flashing the BIOS (updating it may be necessary to run Win 10- witness your problem above), you also say you have access to it.
    Do you hear any beeps or sounds?

Try steps 1,2 here:
    Laptop freezes at HP logo without loading circle - HP Support Forum - 5997641

Check the version of your BIOS vs that listed on HP's site for your laptop.

I'm also wondering if this might be related to your CMOS battery inside your laptop. (This should be a normal circular battery).
    How to replace the CMOS battery
    - but that's just a thought.

Worth asking on the HP forum.

================================
    Sorry that's not how to create a bootable disk. All that disk is is data storage- as you just copied the files to it.

Please see:
    How to Create a Bootable DOS USB Drive
    for one way to do it using a free program.

However, given the above, doing that isn't likely to help you I'm afraid.

dalchina, Jan 17, 2020
  4. Xjoejoex Win User

HP laptop loading screens

Hp laptop screen won’t display except occasionally

HP laptop loading screens [​IMG]

I would like to note that step 20 comes up with no files. Perhaps this could be the source of the issues?

Xjoejoex, Jan 17, 2020
Thema:

HP laptop loading screens

1. HP laptop loading screens - Similar Threads - laptop loading screens

2. Hp laptop not loading and stuck on the hp logo with loading circle.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hp laptop not loading and stuck on the hp logo with loading circle.: My hp laptop is stuck with the hp logo. I done the computer test with the esc button as and it passed all the teats, I tried going to system recovery but it says "please wait" and then after some time it fails to start and keeps restarting. The same thing happens when it says...
  3. Hp laptop not loading and stuck on the hp logo with loading circle.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hp laptop not loading and stuck on the hp logo with loading circle.: My hp laptop is stuck with the hp logo. I done the computer test with the esc button as and it passed all the teats, I tried going to system recovery but it says "please wait" and then after some time it fails to start and keeps restarting. The same thing happens when it says...
  4. service failed to load in hp laptop at lock screen.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    service failed to load in hp laptop at lock screen.: Hii AllMine laptop of hp window 10 is not opening.Firstly it was showing "service Failed To Load" and in that same time the option to choose another account to sign in option disappeared and i tried to much restarting the laptop but option to switch account haven't camed, i...
  5. service failed to load in hp laptop at lock screen.

service failed to load in hp laptop at lock screen.: Hii AllMine laptop of hp window 10 is not opening.Firstly it was showing "service Failed To Load" and in that same time the option to choose another account to sign in option disappeared and i tried to much restarting the laptop but option to switch account haven't camed, i...
  6. service failed to load in hp laptop at lock screen.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
  7. Laptop stuck on loading screen. Infinite loading.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop stuck on loading screen. Infinite loading.: I am on Windows 11. My laptop is stuck on the startup loading screen. It's an infinite loading screen and can't get past that. I tried force restarting several times and When "Automatic System Repair" comes up, it loads for few min and a BSOD shows up with Error code - DRIVER...
  8. Laptop Randomly Freezing and Laptop stuck on hp loading screen with circles

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop Randomly Freezing and Laptop stuck on hp loading screen with circles: Hello everyone,I switched from Windows 10 to Windows 11 on my computer, which does support Windows 11. The first few days, everything ran smoothly until two days ago. I encountered random freezes. When my system is frozen, I can't move my mouse or do anything. Sometimes, even...
  9. Laptop Randomly Freezing and Laptop stuck on hp loading screen with circles

Laptop Randomly Freezing and Laptop stuck on hp loading screen with circles: Hello everyone,I switched from Windows 10 to Windows 11 on my computer, which does support Windows 11. The first few days, everything ran smoothly until two days ago. I encountered random freezes. When my system is frozen, I can't move my mouse or do anything. Sometimes, even...
  10. Stuck on HP loading screen

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Stuck on HP loading screen: I am very clumsy and usually trip on the plug of my laptop it doesn’t have a battery. Usually, opening it back up is easy, but this time, I’ve been waiting for a couple of hours with the screen stuck on the HP loading screen. Any solutions?...