Windows 10: Hp laptop not loading and stuck on the hp logo with loading circle.

Discus and support Hp laptop not loading and stuck on the hp logo with loading circle. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; My hp laptop is stuck with the hp logo. I done the computer test with the esc button as and it passed all the teats, I tried going to system recovery... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Tea pie, Mar 21, 2023.

1. Tea pie Win User

Hp laptop not loading and stuck on the hp logo with loading circle.

My hp laptop is stuck with the hp logo. I done the computer test with the esc button as and it passed all the teats, I tried going to system recovery but it says "please wait" and then after some time it fails to start and keeps restarting. The same thing happens when it says "preparing automatic repair" the only thing that seems that is working is the tools when I tap the esc button before the lago comes up. I tried the bios recovery but it said none was found or broken. I don't have a 2nd computer so I can't connect anything to this one.

:)

Tea pie, Mar 21, 2023

2. Laptop Randomly Freezing and Laptop stuck on hp loading screen with circles

Well the computer so far is running smoothly but the Laptop was stuck on hp loading screen with circles while trying to restart my computer

YounessMaarouf, Mar 21, 2023
  3. stuck at HP logo at startup win 10

hi

so ever since i upgraded to win 10 i am having this problem. what happens is at startup the whole boot-up process gets stuck at HP logo and the loading circle never appears below that logo so i have to force close the laptop by long pressing the power button
    and when i start it again it works fine...the HP logo appears and below it quickly the loading circle starts moving and laptop is turned on.

MohitSaxena, Mar 21, 2023
  4. dalchina Win User

Hp laptop screen won’t display except occasionally

- this suggests BIOS corruption or a hardware problem...
    Whilst you might try flashing the BIOS (updating it may be necessary to run Win 10- witness your problem above), you also say you have access to it.
    Do you hear any beeps or sounds?

Try steps 1,2 here:
    Laptop freezes at HP logo without loading circle - HP Support Forum - 5997641

Check the version of your BIOS vs that listed on HP's site for your laptop.

I'm also wondering if this might be related to your CMOS battery inside your laptop. (This should be a normal circular battery).
    How to replace the CMOS battery
    - but that's just a thought.

Worth asking on the HP forum.

================================
    Sorry that's not how to create a bootable disk. All that disk is is data storage- as you just copied the files to it.

Please see:
    How to Create a Bootable DOS USB Drive
    for one way to do it using a free program.

However, given the above, doing that isn't likely to help you I'm afraid.

dalchina, Mar 21, 2023
Thema:

1. Hp laptop not loading and stuck on the hp logo with loading circle. - Similar Threads - laptop loading stuck

2. windows update won't load stuck on hp logo with circle spinning

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows update won't load stuck on hp logo with circle spinning: windows update won't load stuck on hp logo with circle spinning*Moved from Windows insider. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-update-wont-load-stuck-on-hp-logo-with/3e71eb9a-4e0c-4319-8f78-8e5e99ed6266
  3. windows update won't load stuck on hp logo with circle spinning

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows update won't load stuck on hp logo with circle spinning: windows update won't load stuck on hp logo with circle spinning*Moved from Windows insider. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-update-wont-load-stuck-on-hp-logo-with/3e71eb9a-4e0c-4319-8f78-8e5e99ed6266
  4. Hp laptop not loading and stuck on the hp logo with loading circle.

Hp laptop not loading and stuck on the hp logo with loading circle.: My hp laptop is stuck with the hp logo. I done the computer test with the esc button as and it passed all the teats, I tried going to system recovery but it says "please wait" and then after some time it fails to start and keeps restarting. The same thing happens when it says...
  5. Stuck on HP Loading

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stuck on HP Loading: Product Number or Model Name: HP Laptop 15s-du3605TU An update was disrupted probably a system update, I cannot recall clearly what it was and when I try restarting the Laptop it got stuck on “Preparing Automatic Repair” loading with the HP logo on a black screen. .I was able...
  6. Stuck on HP Loading

Stuck on HP Loading: Product Number or Model Name: HP Laptop 15s-du3605TU An update was disrupted probably a system update, I cannot recall clearly what it was and when I try restarting the Laptop it got stuck on “Preparing Automatic Repair” loading with the HP logo on a black screen. .I was able...
  7. Stuck on HP Loading

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. Laptop Randomly Freezing and Laptop stuck on hp loading screen with circles

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop Randomly Freezing and Laptop stuck on hp loading screen with circles: Hello everyone,I switched from Windows 10 to Windows 11 on my computer, which does support Windows 11. The first few days, everything ran smoothly until two days ago. I encountered random freezes. When my system is frozen, I can't move my mouse or do anything. Sometimes, even...
  9. Laptop Randomly Freezing and Laptop stuck on hp loading screen with circles

Laptop Randomly Freezing and Laptop stuck on hp loading screen with circles: Hello everyone,I switched from Windows 10 to Windows 11 on my computer, which does support Windows 11. The first few days, everything ran smoothly until two days ago. I encountered random freezes. When my system is frozen, I can't move my mouse or do anything. Sometimes, even...
  10. Stuck at Hp Omen logo without loading

in Windows 10 Customization
    Stuck at Hp Omen logo without loading: Cant go into my pc because im stuck at the hp omen logo. Turned my desktop pc off and on and it still is stuck. On a forum it told me to oress dufferent key on my keyboard to open a setting or something luke that. Oressed F1, F2, F8 and F11 and nothing happen.. pls...