Windows 10: HP Laptop Number Lock key turns off

Discus and support HP Laptop Number Lock key turns off in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; This problem has plagued all computers that have the windows 10 and it's various versions numbers. It is not a startup problem. Never has been for me... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by jcloversX, May 4, 2021.

1. jcloversX Win User

HP Laptop Number Lock key turns off

This problem has plagued all computers that have the windows 10 and it's various versions numbers. It is not a startup problem. Never has been for me and probably never will. But for the life of the devil that possess my computers the num lock key just randomly decides to shut off. All forums and help pages and guru pages all deal with num lock off on startup. Repeat this is not a startup problem this is working on my computer the whole day problem. The blasted computer turns of the number lock key. And no one has an answer anywhere.

:)

jcloversX, May 4, 2021
  2. jcloversX Win User

This problem has plagued all computers that have the windows 10 and it's various versions numbers.

It is not a startup problem. Never has been for me and probably never will.
    But for the life of the devil that possess my computers the num lock key just randomly decides to shut off.
    All forums and help pages and guru pages all deal with num lock off on startup. Repeat this is not a startup problem this is working on my computer the whole day problem. The blasted computer turns of the number lock key. And no one has an answer anywhere.

jcloversX, May 5, 2021
  3. numbers key will not lock on My hp lapto computer

I tried the suggestion, however it did not work on my HP Laptop. I wish it had.

RichardStewart_954, May 5, 2021
  4. Edwin Win User

Check over here:

How to keep Num Lock ON in Windows 10? - Super User

Edwin, May 5, 2021
Thema:

1. HP Laptop Number Lock key turns off - Similar Threads - Laptop Number Lock

2. Number Pad Lock Not Turning Off.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Number Pad Lock Not Turning Off.: Made attempts to toggle on / off the Number Lock to type numbers, but will not toggle back. I can only use it as arrows. Even tried the on-screen keyboard option to toggle but no success....
  3. Number Pad Lock Not Turning Off.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Number Pad Lock Not Turning Off.: Made attempts to toggle on / off the Number Lock to type numbers, but will not toggle back. I can only use it as arrows. Even tried the on-screen keyboard option to toggle but no success....
  4. Number Pad Lock Not Turning Off.

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Caps Lock Turns Off Laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Caps Lock Turns Off Laptop: Can someone tell me what to do I saw an old thread about this problem and I want some answers I can't find anything in the internet saying how to fix this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/caps-lock-turns-off-laptop/754560a0-b0e1-453b-b263-a1e14a50eba1
  6. Caps Lock Turns Off Laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Caps Lock Turns Off Laptop: Can someone tell me what to do I saw an old thread about this problem and I want some answers I can't find anything in the internet saying how to fix this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/caps-lock-turns-off-laptop/754560a0-b0e1-453b-b263-a1e14a50eba1
  7. HP laptop randomly turns off

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    HP laptop randomly turns off: My HP laptop randomly turns itself off and doesnt turn back on for around 10 minutes. I have removed the charger, restarted RAM, updated and restored BIOS and nothing seems to have worked. Also worth noting that the laptop often turns off when moved aswell. Anyone have any...
  8. Number Lock Key

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Number Lock Key: Whenever I sign off, the number lock key is deactivated, which didn't happen previously. How do I fix this? Thanks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/number-lock-key/51cc0cda-abfd-43ec-8a53-a7f9c50fd94e
  9. Turning off sound for CAPS LOCK key

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Turning off sound for CAPS LOCK key: Before I throw my computer out the window can someone please tell me how I turn off keyboard sounds, in particular for the Caps Lock key. I have followed instructions here but they don't match up with my version of W10. I've included a screenshot of the screen I do have. What...
  10. Number Lock always turned off after restarting

in Windows 10 Customization
    Number Lock always turned off after restarting: Whenever I start up my laptop or close it the my 10 key number pad defaults to the directional buttons (page up, page down, etc.) I only use the keypad for entering numbers so I constantly have to push the number lock button to change it. Is there a way to set the keypad to...