Windows 10: HP Laptop, or Surface Pro, to work with a Google Fi data sim?

Discus and support HP Laptop, or Surface Pro, to work with a Google Fi data sim? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Currently have laptop and Surface Pro connected to wi-fi internet. Am thinking of "cutting the cable", which would mean losing internet, and would like... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by 24c, Sep 6, 2019.

1. 24C
    24c Win User

HP Laptop, or Surface Pro, to work with a Google Fi data sim?

Currently have laptop and Surface Pro connected to wi-fi internet. Am thinking of "cutting the cable", which would mean losing internet, and would like to get a data sim from Google Fi, my wireless provider, if it is possible to "adapt" it to either of the units.
    OR
    Any suggestions for a laptop, or tablet, that comes "wireless" ready.

:)

2. Brink Win User

Surface Tools for IT Update for Surface Pro and Surface Laptop

Source: Surface Tools for IT Update for Surface Pro and Surface Laptop Surface

Brink, Sep 6, 2019
  3. Brink Win User
    Surface Connect to USB-C Adapter for Surface Pro and Surface Laptop

Source: Announcing availability of the Surface Connect to USB-C Adapter for Surface Pro and Surface Laptop Surface

Brink, Sep 6, 2019
  4. HP Laptop, or Surface Pro, to work with a Google Fi data sim?

How to move my files from my Surface Pro II to my new HP laptop?

I bought a new laptop HP Windows 10 and wanted to transfer 80% of my files from my SURFACE PRO II to my HP laptop. Surface PRO II does not have the ETHERNET Yellow cable. Any suggestions, recommendations?

Thank you

Moved back to Windows

France101(2), Sep 6, 2019
Thema:

HP Laptop, or Surface Pro, to work with a Google Fi data sim?

1. HP Laptop, or Surface Pro, to work with a Google Fi data sim? - Similar Threads - Laptop Surface Pro

2. Google Earth Pro Not Working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Google Earth Pro Not Working: Hi Everyone Can someone out there help me, I was using Google Earth Pro when it decided to freeze up so I tried using the task manager to close it but that didn’t work, so I had to resort to turning the computer off at the tower. After restarting the computer when I try...
  3. Google Earth Pro Not Working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Google Earth Pro Not Working: Hi Everyone Can someone out there help me, I was using Google Earth Pro when it decided to freeze up so I tried using the task manager to close it but that didn’t work, so I had to resort to turning the computer off at the tower. After restarting the computer when I try...
  4. surface pro x and sims 4 using Origin

in Windows 10 Customization
    surface pro x and sims 4 using Origin: I understand this computer i am using uses windows ARM. I'm not really sure what all that means but after watching a youTube video on a comparison of the surface 7 and the X, this limits the types of applications you can download. It apparently is new so not everything...
  5. Surface 3 Laptop or Surface Pro 7

in Windows 10 Customization
    Surface 3 Laptop or Surface Pro 7: So I am looking to upgrade my Surface pro 4 to either the Surface pro 7 or the Surface 3 laptop. Now I play Sims 4 on my pro 4 and was just wondering between the 3 laptop and pro 7 which would be better to play sims 4 on? I will also be using it for school work mostly but I...
  6. Stylus for Surface Pro Laptop Not Working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Stylus for Surface Pro Laptop Not Working: I have tried establishing a connection via settings/Bluetooth and other devices/Bluetooth and when I hit add a device, it is not connecting to the stylus. Any thoughts or suggestions? I have hit the top and held it down for more than 7 seconds and it is still not...
  7. APN for SIM CARD in new Surface Pro 5thGen - ATT SIM card

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    APN for SIM CARD in new Surface Pro 5thGen - ATT SIM card: APN settings SIM CARD ATT SURFACE PRO (5th Gen). Cellular won't connect New Surface Pro (5th Gen),Windows 10, bought/shipped from Microsoft (May 2019). Wifi is fine. Cellular is problem. Went to ATT store and they gave me nanoSIM. SIM shows up in Network Settings as ATT...
  8. Mobile Wifi data sim

Mobile Wifi data sim: I recently bought a TP-Link mobile wifi gadget and started with a 1GB 30day data sim from '3'. It very soon needed a top up! The replacement is now also on its way out... *Eek What could possibly be consuming the data at such a fast rate of knots? Does anyone have...
  9. Surface Pro 4 will not connect to Starbucks Wi-Fi?

Surface Pro 4 will not connect to Starbucks Wi-Fi?: I have not used my surface on many unknown Wi-Fi networks. However, I have not had any problems where did. Today I tried logging in to Starbucks Wi-Fi and got "no internet connection." I spent an hour on the phone sitting in Sbux talking to their Google-Sbux Wi-Fi tech...
  10. Surface Tools for IT Update for Surface Pro and Surface Laptop

in Windows 10 News
    Surface Tools for IT Update for Surface Pro and Surface Laptop: We are pleased to announce that today we’ve released new versions of the Surface Tools for IT Pros with support for the new Surface Pro and Surface Laptop. This update includes new versions of the Surface Enterprise Management Mode (SEMM) tools Surface UEFI Configurator and...