Windows 10: hp laptop password lock

Discus and support hp laptop password lock in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; hi i have hp laptop that some one has tried to get on and has locked the password how can i get past the lockout... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by clairenorris, Feb 10, 2020.

1. hp laptop password lock

hi i have hp laptop that some one has tried to get on and has locked the password how can i get past the lockout

:)

clairenorris, Feb 10, 2020
  2. 10userNYC Win User

New laptop locked

In the HP manual/documentation, does it list a password to use on the first login? Can you Google "default username and password for HP xxxxxxx laptop"?

10userNYC, Feb 10, 2020
  3. change the lock screen password

Hi Eric,

Let us resolve you concern regarding on how you can change your lock screen password. We suggest that you follow the steps below:

• Press the Windows key; then, select Settings.
    • Click Accounts; then, Sign-In Options.
    • Tap the Change button in the Password section.
    • Re-enter your password; then, create a new password.

We would appreciate it if you could get back to us and provide us your feedback.

Michael Gall, Feb 10, 2020
  4. alilpup13 Win User

hp laptop password lock

need help getting into my hp envy password and it won't let

I need help getting into a hp envy sleekbook as I forgot my password and I can't access my computer. .and suggestions

alilpup13, Feb 10, 2020
Thema:

hp laptop password lock

1. hp laptop password lock - Similar Threads - laptop password lock

2. New password rejected on HP laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    New password rejected on HP laptop: Recently changed my password for Microsoft 365. Received confirmation via email that the password was updated. Now I'm unable to log into my account on an HP laptop. I'm able to access my account on my wife's Surface Pro laptop but unable to log in with my laptop. I receive a...
  3. New password rejected on HP laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    New password rejected on HP laptop: Recently changed my password for Microsoft 365. Received confirmation via email that the password was updated. Now I'm unable to log into my account on an HP laptop. I'm able to access my account on my wife's Surface Pro laptop but unable to log in with my laptop. I receive a...
  4. Locked laptop, no password, Bitlocker locks the drive

Locked laptop, no password, Bitlocker locks the drive: A colleague expired recently and left his laptop issued by the office locked and Bitlocker locks the drive. We don't know what password he used and the Bitlocker recovery key. How can we reformat the laptop if there's no other way to access it?...
  5. Locked laptop, no password, Bitlocker locks the drive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Locked laptop, no password, Bitlocker locks the drive: A colleague expired recently and left his laptop issued by the office locked and Bitlocker locks the drive. We don't know what password he used and the Bitlocker recovery key. How can we reformat the laptop if there's no other way to access it?...
  6. Forgot password on my locked laptop

Forgot password on my locked laptop: I need to log into my laptop but I have forgotten my password. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/forgot-password-on-my-locked-laptop/02e99315-e7f5-4d91-a126-91363dc9e971
  7. Locked out of HP Laptop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Locked out of HP Laptop: I'm trying to use my HP laptop with windows 10 I bought 3 years ago. The problem is one of my kids must have changed the password to login through Microsoft. The other issue is when I try to factory reset it, it says there isn't enough space and to clear out some files which...
  8. locked Laptop password

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    locked Laptop password: My laptop will not accept my password to get access. It says wrong passord. The password was never changed https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/locked-laptop-password/a3a19460-8411-4521-b75a-c6495593206e
  9. My HP Laptop Locked

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My HP Laptop Locked: My laptop displayed a message on blue screen saying Locked. How can I restart? I unplugged it and removed the battery but it does not restart. I am on the Windows 10. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-hp-laptop-locked/eafed679-8238-4c19-94cf-88afd82781a9
  10. HP Laptop won't recognize password

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    HP Laptop won't recognize password: I cannot get past the login screen after I turn on my laptop. It uses Windows 10. I have had the same password since setting up the laptop when I bought it a year ago. I know it is correct but it says it is incorrect .Using the 'eye' icon to view the password shows the...