Windows 10: HP laptop post hard reset stuck on "Just a moment" blue screen. What to do next?

Discus and support HP laptop post hard reset stuck on "Just a moment" blue screen. What to do next? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; After resetting my HP Laptop, it's stuck on the blouse screen showing "Just a moment". What should I do? The laptop has been plugged to a charging... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Prakriti Bhowmick, Jul 10, 2024.

1. HP laptop post hard reset stuck on "Just a moment" blue screen. What to do next?

After resetting my HP Laptop, it's stuck on the blouse screen showing "Just a moment". What should I do? The laptop has been plugged to a charging cable because I am afraid that the laptop will run out of power midway resetting I want to sell the laptop hence I want to clean and entire laptop out. However it has been on the blue screen for over 24hrs now. What to do?

:)

Prakriti Bhowmick, Jul 10, 2024

2. Factory reset stuck at just a moment for 24hrs

Hello,

When i performed factory reset in my alienware laptop it got stuck at just a moment blue screen for more than 24hrs.

There is no usb device connected, restoring from hard drive only.

Tried switching off wifi and restarting, again after alienware logo goes of, it turns on wifi and goes to the just a moment blue page.

Please help stuck for more than 24hrs.

Kamalakkannan Ilanchezhiyan, Jul 10, 2024
  3. HP gaming desktop stuck on "Just a moment..." after reset

So my PC starter freezing randomly after being idle for like 10 minutes. Power save settings weren't messed with at all. So I decided to completely reset the pc. I went in and reset it and had it erase everything. Opted to install windows from a drive. After it reset for like an hour, it got stuck on the blue "just a moment" screen for windows where it would normally start having you set up the pc.

So I turned it off, unplugged everything and power cycled.

I used a USB to load windows 10 onto it. The setup wizard appeared and it went through all the steps and says it installed successfully. But then it restarted showed the black HP screen, then switched to the blue windows screen but it's still frozen at the little just a moment buffering wheel. I've changed the boot order and changed it back. I've done system recovery and every option there is. But nothing is working. Any help would be appreciated. Especially since HP makes you pay for any kind of customer support.

Norseman500, Jul 10, 2024
  4. faisaisa Win User

HP laptop post hard reset stuck on "Just a moment" blue screen. What to do next?

stuck in blue screen laptop

i am stuck in a blue screen with no option to reset laptop

faisaisa, Jul 10, 2024
Thema:

HP laptop post hard reset stuck on "Just a moment" blue screen. What to do next?

1. HP laptop post hard reset stuck on "Just a moment" blue screen. What to do next? - Similar Threads - laptop post hard

2. HP laptop post hard reset stuck on "Just a moment" blue screen. What to do next?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    HP laptop post hard reset stuck on "Just a moment" blue screen. What to do next?: After resetting my HP Laptop, it's stuck on the blouse screen showing "Just a moment". What should I do? The laptop has been plugged to a charging cable because I am afraid that the laptop will run out of power midway resetting I want to sell the laptop hence I want to clean...
  3. HP laptop post hard reset stuck on "Just a moment" blue screen. What to do next?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    HP laptop post hard reset stuck on "Just a moment" blue screen. What to do next?: After resetting my HP Laptop, it's stuck on the blouse screen showing "Just a moment". What should I do? The laptop has been plugged to a charging cable because I am afraid that the laptop will run out of power midway resetting I want to sell the laptop hence I want to clean...
  4. HP gaming desktop stuck on "Just a moment..." after reset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HP gaming desktop stuck on "Just a moment..." after reset: So my PC starter freezing randomly after being idle for like 10 minutes. Power save settings weren't messed with at all. So I decided to completely reset the pc. I went in and reset it and had it erase everything. Opted to install windows from a drive. After it reset for like...
  5. HP gaming desktop stuck on "Just a moment..." after reset

HP gaming desktop stuck on "Just a moment..." after reset: So my PC starter freezing randomly after being idle for like 10 minutes. Power save settings weren't messed with at all. So I decided to completely reset the pc. I went in and reset it and had it erase everything. Opted to install windows from a drive. After it reset for like...
  6. Reset Laptop, stuck in Just a Moment loop.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Reset Laptop, stuck in Just a Moment loop.: I recently bought a laptop to kill the time when I'm not at work because my main tower is awaiting new parts. I turned it on today just to see it was installing a new update, yet it was working fine the night before. I got the infamous "black screen" and tried all the steps I...
  7. Reset Laptop, stuck in Just a Moment loop.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Reset Laptop, stuck in Just a Moment loop.: I recently bought a laptop to kill the time when I'm not at work because my main tower is awaiting new parts. I turned it on today just to see it was installing a new update, yet it was working fine the night before. I got the infamous "black screen" and tried all the steps I...
  8. Reset Laptop, stuck in Just a Moment loop.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  9. Lenovo stuck on Just a moment blue screen after factory reset

Lenovo stuck on Just a moment blue screen after factory reset: Hello all, I have a Lenovo IdeaPad that I'm trying to factory reset after some major keyboard issues apparently still ongoing, so I'm using a USB Bluetooth keyboard that I had lying around. I created a media image on a USB drive using the media creation tool, so I could...
  10. My laptop stuck at the "just a moment" screen

My laptop stuck at the "just a moment" screen: I forget my laptop password when I tried to format my laptop Got stuck at the " just a moment" screen and I can't get access for the boot mode to reformat it just keep restarting and view the same screen any help pleese ?...