Windows 10: HP Laptop Recovery Folder is Basically Empty

Discus and support HP Laptop Recovery Folder is Basically Empty in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I know you don't specialize in HP's specific recovery system, but I think you will be able to answer my question. I asked the same thing on HP forums:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by CharlieWard1, May 30, 2019.

1. HP Laptop Recovery Folder is Basically Empty

I know you don't specialize in HP's specific recovery system, but I think you will be able to answer my question. I asked the same thing on HP forums:

I was looking through my recovery drive. I never modified any files, or at least I don't think I did. The only thing I can think of is that one thing I downloaded installed on my recovery drive instead of C drive which filled up recovery drive. I uninstalled the program but it might have deleted my recovery files. Clicking on "Recovery" just brings up the text saying not to modify the files. Clicking on "Program Files" leads to one folder called "Nox" but there are no files or folders inside Nox whatsoever. Does this mean I won't be able to recover my PC if something goes wrong or is this how it is supposed to be? If something is not right, could you please provide a solution on how to fix it? I appreciate it.

HP Laptop Recovery Folder is Basically Empty large?v=1.jpg HP Laptop Recovery Folder is Basically Empty large?v=1.jpg HP Laptop Recovery Folder is Basically Empty large?v=1.jpg HP Laptop Recovery Folder is Basically Empty large?v=1.jpg

:)

CharlieWard1, May 30, 2019
  2. Zeeba# Win User

My hp laptop wont turn on

This is a frequent problem am sure as you have already seen from online searches.

Flea power is usually the culprit here, basically its residual power that remains on the computer even after thecomputer has been shutdown. You can drain the flea power with the steps the other answers have suggested.

• Disconnecting the battery and adapter
    • Press the hardpress the power button for 30 seconds
    • This should clear the flea power

If this doesnt work, read this article its about
    a dell inspiron
    but the same applies for you hp. It has some detailed step by step instructions

Zeeba#, May 30, 2019
  3. Rexter Win User
    Help with HP System Recovery partition

On the D drive there is only one file and one folder ""something".bak"(forgot its name) and "RECOVERY" folder thats empty. Though the partition is 10gb large, there is only 1,7gb free. Even with "show hidden folders enabled" i cant see any of the files.

Rexter, May 30, 2019
  4. itsakjt Win User

HP Laptop Recovery Folder is Basically Empty

HP 430 Laptop motherboard BIOS recovery?

I have got a HP 430 laptop. When I switch it on, there is no display and the caps lock light blink 2 times which according to HP indicates BIOS corruption. I have made a HP_TOOLS flash drive and put the BIOS files there(used phoenix tool). Then connected the pen drive. Screen comes on and says recovering BIOS but the recovery fails. Can you guide me the exact way to recover the BIOS?

Sent from Samsung Mobile

itsakjt, May 30, 2019
Thema:

HP Laptop Recovery Folder is Basically Empty

1. HP Laptop Recovery Folder is Basically Empty - Similar Threads - Laptop Recovery Folder

2. Empty folders

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Empty folders: I uploaded folders and files to OneDrive to save them because my laptop needed a new motherboard and would be factory reset. Now I'm trying to get the items back on to my laptop but OneDrive says the folders are empty?In Files Explorer, I can see a cloud beside the items I...
  3. Empty folders

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Empty folders: I uploaded folders and files to OneDrive to save them because my laptop needed a new motherboard and would be factory reset. Now I'm trying to get the items back on to my laptop but OneDrive says the folders are empty?In Files Explorer, I can see a cloud beside the items I...
  4. Empty folders

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. recovery partition is empty

in Windows 10 Gaming
    recovery partition is empty: hi, im using windows 11 homei have a empty recovery partition in disk management, as you can see the recovery partition is emptycan i still reset the pc? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/recovery-partition-is-empty/4f1664d4-6026-49b0-a379-1ba221ccc864
  6. recovery partition is empty

recovery partition is empty: hi, im using windows 11 homei have a empty recovery partition in disk management, as you can see the recovery partition is emptycan i still reset the pc? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/recovery-partition-is-empty/4f1664d4-6026-49b0-a379-1ba221ccc864
  7. Empty Folders

Empty Folders: I have a number of empty folders that I'd like to clean up in my music directory. In Windows 11, I can no longer search for 0 byte folders. How to remove them automatically?There are a number of freeware tools out there, none I've found work for Windows 11. This should be...
  8. I deleted a folder that previously had apps in it, so it was basically an empty folder, I...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I deleted a folder that previously had apps in it, so it was basically an empty folder, I...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Blurreth [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/h81ut5/i_deleted_a_folder_that_previously_had_apps_in_it/
  9. This folder is empty

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    This folder is empty: Hi guys, We have a Windows 10 Pro computer that for some reason seems to lose it's files on any attached USB drives. At the moment if I select properties of the USB drive I see that the USB drive has 92GB used, but opening the USB drive itself all the folders are there...
  10. Empty Folders

in Windows 10 Support
    Empty Folders: Hello, While making some search for a file in the system, I found by the way, hundreds of empty folders in the C:\users\admin\appdata\local\temp\ How about deleting them ? Thanks 72628