Windows 10: HP Laptop reset

Discus and support HP Laptop reset in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; How do I reset my HP laptop back to factory settings?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by RONALDHERNANDEZ3, Jan 15, 2019.

1. HP Laptop reset

How do I reset my HP laptop back to factory settings?

:)

RONALDHERNANDEZ3, Jan 15, 2019
  2. DaveM121 Win User

Resetting my HP laptop

Since it is a new HP laptop and you want to reset it, instead of using the Windows 10 Reset, why not use the HP Factory Restore application, it should be located on your Start Menu - the alphabetical list - scroll down to the HP suite of apps and look
    for recovery . . .

DaveM121, Jan 15, 2019
  3. Zeeba# Win User
    My hp laptop wont turn on

This is a frequent problem am sure as you have already seen from online searches.

Flea power is usually the culprit here, basically its residual power that remains on the computer even after thecomputer has been shutdown. You can drain the flea power with the steps the other answers have suggested.

• Disconnecting the battery and adapter
    • Press the hardpress the power button for 30 seconds
    • This should clear the flea power

If this doesnt work, read this article its about
    a dell inspiron
    but the same applies for you hp. It has some detailed step by step instructions

Zeeba#, Jan 15, 2019
  4. tommo Win User

HP Laptop reset

HP laptop reset

Thanks Samurai,is this what you requested
    HP Laptop reset [​IMG]

tommo, Jan 15, 2019
Thema:

HP Laptop reset

1. HP Laptop reset - Similar Threads - Laptop reset

2. Laptop restarting again and again and also showing reset system

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop restarting again and again and also showing reset system: Hi,I have a Victus 15 laptop, model FA0031DX, and I installed Windows 11 with a single boot configuration. Today, I restored the system using a restore point. After restarting, it repeatedly restarts, showing a message to reset the system only, and then shuts down. I tried to...
  3. Laptop restarting again and again and also showing reset system

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop restarting again and again and also showing reset system: Hi,I have a Victus 15 laptop, model FA0031DX, and I installed Windows 11 with a single boot configuration. Today, I restored the system using a restore point. After restarting, it repeatedly restarts, showing a message to reset the system only, and then shuts down. I tried to...
  4. My laptop deleted my pin and I restarted my laptop and now it won't let login or reset my...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop deleted my pin and I restarted my laptop and now it won't let login or reset my...: Please help me out with this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptop-deleted-my-pin-and-i-restarted-my-laptop/26ffb50e-17d1-4f0b-9542-059b8dbb9211
  5. My laptop deleted my pin and I restarted my laptop and now it won't let login or reset my...

My laptop deleted my pin and I restarted my laptop and now it won't let login or reset my...: Please help me out with this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptop-deleted-my-pin-and-i-restarted-my-laptop/26ffb50e-17d1-4f0b-9542-059b8dbb9211
  6. I accidentally shutdown my laptop while its resetting I turned it on again then while its...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I accidentally shutdown my laptop while its resetting I turned it on again then while its...: I tried the ones I watched on youtube but it didn't work pls Help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-accidentally-shutdown-my-laptop-while-its/0a81e995-9002-4ee8-b3d0-d10032a2d3a4
  7. I accidentally shutdown my laptop while its resetting I turned it on again then while its...

I accidentally shutdown my laptop while its resetting I turned it on again then while its...: I tried the ones I watched on youtube but it didn't work pls Help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-accidentally-shutdown-my-laptop-while-its/0a81e995-9002-4ee8-b3d0-d10032a2d3a4
  8. Laptop is slow, even after a hard reset, running a clean boot and running a Memory diagnostics.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop is slow, even after a hard reset, running a clean boot and running a Memory diagnostics.: I can't figure out what is causing my laptop to be slow all of a sudden. One day it was acting fine, then the next, it was very laggy and having trouble opening up applications. What I have done so far:Did a hard reset. This removed all downloaded applications, but kept my...
  9. Laptop is slow, even after a hard reset, running a clean boot and running a Memory diagnostics.

Laptop is slow, even after a hard reset, running a clean boot and running a Memory diagnostics.: I can't figure out what is causing my laptop to be slow all of a sudden. One day it was acting fine, then the next, it was very laggy and having trouble opening up applications. What I have done so far:Did a hard reset. This removed all downloaded applications, but kept my...
  10. I have to reset my laptop by removing the cmos.. my question is how do I get back into BIOS...

I have to reset my laptop by removing the cmos.. my question is how do I get back into BIOS...: How do I get into bios my HP laptop. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-to-reset-my-laptop-by-removing-the-cmos-my/ce93bb13-fda9-4bfc-93ad-540f644626dd