Windows 10: Hp laptop running windows 10 22H2 hangs on restarting when connected to monitor by HDMI cable

Discus and support Hp laptop running windows 10 22H2 hangs on restarting when connected to monitor by HDMI cable in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello,I have the following issue my hp laptop run’s windows 10 22H2 and is connected to my monitor using HDMI cable, when I select restart the HP... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by MATTHEW60, Mar 14, 2023.

1. MATTHEW60 Win User

Hp laptop running windows 10 22H2 hangs on restarting when connected to monitor by HDMI cable

Hello,I have the following issue my hp laptop run’s windows 10 22H2 and is connected to my monitor using HDMI cable, when I select restart the HP laptop will hang and will not restart.Is there a way to fix this issueThanks

:)

MATTHEW60, Mar 14, 2023
  2. MATTHEW60 Win User

Hp laptop running windows 10 22H2 hangs on restarting when connected to monitor by HDMI cable

Hello,

I have the following issue my hp laptop run’s windows 10 22H2 and is connected to my monitor using HDMI cable, when I select restart the HP laptop will hang and will not restart.

Is there a way to fix this issue

Thanks

MATTHEW60, Mar 15, 2023
  3. SimonY4 Win User
    Will a vga to hdmi cable work for an HP Compaq LA1905wg monitor to Windows 10 HP laptop? Laptop won't detect monitor.

Will a vga to hdmi cable work for an HP Compaq LA1905wg monitor to Windows 10 HP laptop? Laptop won't detect monitor.

SimonY4, Mar 15, 2023
  4. Hp laptop running windows 10 22H2 hangs on restarting when connected to monitor by HDMI cable

Connecting laptop running windows 10 to hdtv with hdmi

I'm not very tech savvy.

• I know how to run the HDMI cable between laptop and tv.
    • I know how to set my tv to use correct HDMI port.
    What I need to know is how I tell my laptop to recognize my tv and configure it to use my tv as a monitor.

Anyone that can tell me step by step how to do this in windows 10?

Thanks.

Edit 11:43 PM

Thanks for all the help. Hooked up the HDMI cable, plugged tv back in, started laptop up, switched the tv to correct HDMI port and viola...there was my laptop start screen on my tv! Didn't have to do anything but make a few display
    adjustments!

Thanks again, everyone.

MaryAnnBova, Mar 15, 2023
Thema:

1. Hp laptop running windows 10 22H2 hangs on restarting when connected to monitor by HDMI cable - Similar Threads - laptop running 22H2

2. I am trying to connect a Philips monitor to my HP Pavilion laptop : Monitor -> HDMI Cable...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am trying to connect a Philips monitor to my HP Pavilion laptop : Monitor -> HDMI Cable...: Hi,I am trying to connect two monitors to my laptop. One via Direct HDMI which works perfectly and the second via a USB-C HDMI dongle but am getting a notification "Display Connection might be limited". Nothing appears on the monitor. Any help or ideas are much appreciated....
  3. I am trying to connect a Philips monitor to my HP Pavilion laptop : Monitor -> HDMI Cable...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I am trying to connect a Philips monitor to my HP Pavilion laptop : Monitor -> HDMI Cable...: Hi,I am trying to connect two monitors to my laptop. One via Direct HDMI which works perfectly and the second via a USB-C HDMI dongle but am getting a notification "Display Connection might be limited". Nothing appears on the monitor. Any help or ideas are much appreciated....
  4. Hp laptop running windows 10 22H2 hangs on restarting when connected to monitor by HDMI cable

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hp laptop running windows 10 22H2 hangs on restarting when connected to monitor by HDMI cable: Hello,I have the following issue my hp laptop run’s windows 10 22H2 and is connected to my monitor using HDMI cable, when I select restart the HP laptop will hang and will not restart.Is there a way to fix this issueThanks...
  5. Hp laptop running windows 10 22H2 hangs on restarting when connected to monitor by HDMI cable

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Hp laptop running windows 10 22H2 hangs on restarting when connected to monitor by HDMI cable: Hello,I have the following issue my hp laptop run’s windows 10 22H2 and is connected to my monitor using HDMI cable, when I select restart the HP laptop will hang and will not restart.Is there a way to fix this issueThanks...
  6. Sound in monitor connected with a hdmi cable

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sound in monitor connected with a hdmi cable: When I connect the laptop to a monitor with a hdmi cable, I can watch the video but don´t listen the audio.I´ve reviewed the driver sound intel R for displays and it show that it´s windows/system32 but my laptop is windows System 64.I´m believed that perhaps the problem is on...
  7. Sound in monitor connected with a hdmi cable

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sound in monitor connected with a hdmi cable: When I connect the laptop to a monitor with a hdmi cable, I can watch the video but don´t listen the audio.I´ve reviewed the driver sound intel R for displays and it show that it´s windows/system32 but my laptop is windows System 64.I´m believed that perhaps the problem is on...
  8. Sound in monitor connected with a hdmi cable

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  9. Will a vga to hdmi cable work for an HP Compaq LA1905wg monitor to Windows 10 HP laptop?...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Will a vga to hdmi cable work for an HP Compaq LA1905wg monitor to Windows 10 HP laptop?...: Will a vga to hdmi cable work for an HP Compaq LA1905wg monitor to Windows 10 HP laptop? Laptop won't detect monitor. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/will-a-vga-to-hdmi-cable-work-for-an-hp-compaq/2514e165-33fb-4770-8f6b-75f7269bc029
  10. connecting a TV with HDMI cable to hp laptop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    connecting a TV with HDMI cable to hp laptop: Every time I try to connect my dual boot HP Pavilion laptop running Windows 10 N Version 1809 to my Vizio E420i-B0 TV my laptop crashes. When I make the hdmi connection via Linux Lite 3.6 the TV connects without a problem. Is it the N 10 1809 version of Windows that's the...