Windows 10: HP Laptop shutting down without warning.

Discus and support HP Laptop shutting down without warning. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, I have been having an issue with my HP Laptop for a few days, my device would shut itself down when the battery is around 20-30% without warning... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Simeon_1830, Oct 10, 2019.

1. HP Laptop shutting down without warning.

Hello, I have been having an issue with my HP Laptop for a few days, my device would shut itself down when the battery is around 20-30% without warning and before the battery saver mode is turned on which is supposed to give me plenty of time to plug the charger in. Once I plug the charger in when the Laptop is turned off, I am able to turn it on again and once I do, I check to see the battery amount and I see that it is completely drained, I have no idea what's causing this and it is starting to get very irritating because it is very interrupting. Is this something known and what can I do to stop this?

:)

Simeon_1830, Oct 10, 2019

2. Laptop shuts down without warning

There are a couple of issues. After updating to Windows10, my HP laptop does not wake up automatically after sleep. Laptop is on but has a black screen and no display.

NSIS Error shows.

Laptop shuts down without warning after 30 minutes or so (varies) even when there is still battery percentage left.

System 32 file opens automatically when I turn on the laptop again after abrupt shutdown.

lillyLeitz, Oct 10, 2019
  3. New HP laptop turns off and on again without warning

Hi Ar Rom,

I purchased my £450 HP laptop a month ago. The issue of my laptop turning itself off and on without warning has been occurring right from day one. I have done various troubleshooting steps, but no issues were detected. I am receiving no error messages.

TimFinchSF, Oct 10, 2019
  4. HP Laptop shutting down without warning.

Windows shutting down at 40% battery without any warning.

Hi Sushil,

I realize that you face difficulty with abrupt shut down of the system. I will certainly help you.

I suggest you to try these steps:

• Plug in a different charger to the system and check if the issue persists.

• Plug in your laptop charger to different laptop and check.
    Note: provided the laptop charger and charger jack should be compatible.

Please follow methods.

Method 1: run power troubleshooter.

I suggest you to run power troubleshooter.

Please follow the steps

• Type troubleshooting in the search bar and press enter.

• Click on view all from the left panel and select power troubleshooter from the list.

• Then follow on-screen instructions.
    If issue still persists follow method 2.

Method 2: create new power plan.

• Click Start, and then select Control Panel.
    • Click Hardware and Sound, and then select
      Power Options.
    • The Power Options Control Panel opens, and the power plans appear.
    • Click Create a power plan.
    • Follow the on-screen instructions to create and customize a power plan file that is based on an existing plan.

Please get back to us if you still face any difficulty with Windows 10.

Thank you.

Prahalad Aramanda, Oct 10, 2019
Thema:

HP Laptop shutting down without warning.

1. HP Laptop shutting down without warning. - Similar Threads - Laptop shutting down

2. Laptop shutting down

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Laptop shutting down: Hello, I have been having an issue with my HP Laptop for a few days, my device would shut itself down before the battery saver mode even came on, now it locks my Laptop quickly as soon as it asks me to plug my charger in and the battery saver mode, but it locks itself so...
  3. Warning sound notification for imminent shut down

Warning sound notification for imminent shut down: When the battery is getting low on my laptop (ACER Aspire E15), it suddenly shuts down without warning. How can I get it to give me a loud sound and enough time to plug in to power before that happens?...
  4. Shut down without synchronization

in Windows 10 Customization
    Shut down without synchronization: Hi The new version of windows 10 is shutting down without synchronization. What should I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/shut-down-without-synchronization/29217cae-725b-477f-b200-7cd7b78717a7
  5. Windows 10 PC randomly shutting down without warning

Windows 10 PC randomly shutting down without warning: My PC has decided to randomly start completely shutting off, usually while in the middle of something. I game a lot, so I've seen it happen there mostly but also while just watching youtube vids and chatting on fb. The weird part is that it doesn't go into shutting down mode...
  6. New laptop battery, sudden shut down on 54 percent charge without warning

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    New laptop battery, sudden shut down on 54 percent charge without warning: bought a new laptop battery . the problem arose is, laptop is turning off without any notification and while almost 50 percent charge left showing. laptop turns off like someone suddenly pulled the battery off. is it problem with the new battery or there is a software issue....
  7. Laptop with HDMI monitor: shuts down without low-battery warning

in Windows 10 Support
    Laptop with HDMI monitor: shuts down without low-battery warning: Hello, I replaced my laptop battery around two years ago because it was not working well any more. The new battery is not the "official" one, and it has a larger capacity. At the beginning, the battery level that Windows reported was not very accurate, but, honestly, I did...
  8. Windows 10 laptop shuts down without notification

Windows 10 laptop shuts down without notification: My windows 10 laptop shuts down without any notification. I have configured the Power Options to give a notification warning when the battery has reached 10% of its power. Sometimes this does work. But sometimes instead of giving a warning it shuts down the laptop when the...
  9. Shutting down Laptop

in Windows 10 Support
    Shutting down Laptop: From time to time when powering down my Laptop (Dell Inspiron 17) , the two blue lights in front remain on & I need to take out the battery I would like to know what is possibly causing this and how I can get it corrected 41521
  10. Laptop not shutting down

in Windows 10 Support
    Laptop not shutting down: Hi my laptop doesn't shut down and I have to force shut it down for it to turn off I have turned quick start up off but it still doesn't shut down I have an Acer laptop 52040