Windows 10: HP laptop stuck in recovery manager ?

Discus and support HP laptop stuck in recovery manager ? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I have an HP laptop that runs on windows 10 unsure what model it is and it’s about 5 years old. I’ve never run into this problem before until last... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by MiloGuerrero, Jun 30, 2020.

1. HP laptop stuck in recovery manager ?

I have an HP laptop that runs on windows 10 unsure what model it is and it’s about 5 years old. I’ve never run into this problem before until last night. When I opened it to unlock the lock screen it took about a minute longer than usual to actually display the time and bar to enter the password, and once I unlocked the screen, it froze up and wouldn’t allow me to click on any icons or open tabs. I turned off the laptop and turned it back on, only to be welcomed by a blue screen that has me choose my keyboard language and then another blue screen that says choose an option, the options being “Troubleshoot; Reset your PC or see advanced options” or “Turn off your PC”. I’ve tried turning the laptop on and off again a few times, and I’ve tried system recovery, but neither did anything. How do I fix this or exit this screen?

:)

MiloGuerrero, Jun 30, 2020

2. Help with HP System Recovery partition

Well, if you don't have the HP recovery manage, then you can't restore that. Do you have any of the recvoery utils CD that should have come with the laptop?

Morrison5891, Jun 30, 2020
  3. HP Recovery Manager - Rebecca.exe

I'm trying to run Recovery Manager from the HP folder listed above. All installed drivers have been updated per the Windows 10 installation process and everything else appears to be working fine however the system refuses to allow HP Recovery Manager to
    run regardless of how I attempt to execute the program Rebecca.exe.

David Clifton, Jun 30, 2020
  4. HP laptop stuck in recovery manager ?

Help with HP System Recovery partition

well the recovery partition is meant to be burned to cds with the HP recovery manage...

Morrison5891, Jun 30, 2020
Thema:

HP laptop stuck in recovery manager ?

1. HP laptop stuck in recovery manager ? - Similar Threads - laptop stuck recovery

2. Laptop stuck on recovery screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop stuck on recovery screen: My laptop Lenovo ideapad 320s has entered recovery mode and I cannot get off the screen. It appears with error code 0xc0000185, I press try again but it comes up with error code 0xc000000f. The options given to me are Enter to try againF1 to enter recovery environment F8 for...
  3. Laptop stuck on recovery screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop stuck on recovery screen: My laptop Lenovo ideapad 320s has entered recovery mode and I cannot get off the screen. It appears with error code 0xc0000185, I press try again but it comes up with error code 0xc000000f. The options given to me are Enter to try againF1 to enter recovery environment F8 for...
  4. Laptop stuck on recovery screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Laptop stuck on hp logo

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Laptop stuck on hp logo: Hi, I deleted some minor partitions I had on my PC that I am sure have nothing to do with my Windows operating system, but after restarting it, it is stuck on the hp logo and I don't know what to do, so I would greatly appreciate the help....
  6. Laptop stuck on hp logo

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop stuck on hp logo: Hi, I deleted some minor partitions I had on my PC that I am sure have nothing to do with my Windows operating system, but after restarting it, it is stuck on the hp logo and I don't know what to do, so I would greatly appreciate the help....
  7. Laptop stuck on hp logo

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Laptop stuck on recovery mode

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Laptop stuck on recovery mode: My Acer laptop is stuck on recovery mode tried factory resetting it was rape action recovery mode pretty quick restart goes way back to recovery mode try to check on files brings it back to recovery mode what can I do...
  9. HP Laptop stuck in Recovery Mode

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    HP Laptop stuck in Recovery Mode: Hello I just turned on my laptop and this message popped up. I can't login. It gave me an error code 0x000000f. What should I do? [IMG] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hp-laptop-stuck-in-recovery-mode/ebfe46d5-163b-47d1-aaf8-e67bc179bdf2
  10. HP laptop stuck in Recovery Mode

in Windows 10 Support
    HP laptop stuck in Recovery Mode: Hello I just turned on my laptop and now it's stuck in Recovery. I can't login. It gave me an error code 0x000000f. What should I do? Enter, F1 and F8 don't seem to work either. 119627

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 recovery manager blinking