Windows 10: HP Laptop stuck in Recovery Mode

Discus and support HP Laptop stuck in Recovery Mode in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello I just turned on my laptop and this message popped up. I can't login. It gave me an error code 0x000000f. What should I do? [IMG]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by JheraldeLacap, Oct 11, 2018.

1. HP Laptop stuck in Recovery Mode

Hello I just turned on my laptop and this message popped up. I can't login. It gave me an error code 0x000000f. What should I do?

HP Laptop stuck in Recovery Mode [​IMG]

:)

JheraldeLacap, Oct 11, 2018

2. Stuck in Recovery Mode

For some reason my HP laptop is stuck in recovery mode this is what it is saying:

Your PC/Device needs to be repaired

A required device isn’t connected or can’t be accessed.

Error code: 0xc0000185

You’ll need to use recovery tools. If you don’t have any installation media (like a disc or USB device), contact your PC/Device manufacturer.

HP Laptop stuck in Recovery Mode 08f66ec1-b5ea-4408-b4fd-0dabd0c4ea29?upload=true.jpg

Then after that commands are listed.

Any type of help or assistance would be great. Thank you.

Ezra (live.com, Oct 11, 2018
  3. itsakjt Win User
    HP 430 Laptop motherboard BIOS recovery?

Anyone with a solution? I am still stuck. I am able to start the laptop with the recovery disk installed but the recovery verification fails and the system again starts to write data in the 607th block. If anyone ever done a similar thing please help me.

itsakjt, Oct 11, 2018
  4. dalchina Win User

HP Laptop stuck in Recovery Mode

Laptop will not boot at all, not even from DVD

Hi, this is read from an HP forum, not ASUS- I've no idea if it applies.. but you can try it!
    Here are the steps:

1. Turn off the computer.
    2. Hold down the windows key + b and power on the laptop without letting go.
    3. Here's the magic: while holding down windows key + b, then press F2.
    4. The laptop will enter BIOS recovery mode, and you should be all set from there.

dalchina, Oct 11, 2018
Thema:

HP Laptop stuck in Recovery Mode

1. HP Laptop stuck in Recovery Mode - Similar Threads - Laptop stuck Recovery

2. Stuck in recovery mode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stuck in recovery mode: I did a soft boot which locked me out of my pc so I went to recovery mode to reset my pc and fix it but then my pc crashed in the middle of it so every time I try to reset it says “there was a problem resetting your pc no changes were made”....
  3. Stuck on Recovery Mode

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Stuck on Recovery Mode: I was trying to do a system restore on my PC because I couldn’t factory restart my pc and while that was happening I turned off my PC and now i’m stuck on recovery mode “Your PC/Device needs to be repaired A required device isn’t connected or can’t be accessedError code:...
  4. Stuck on Recovery Mode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stuck on Recovery Mode: I was trying to do a system restore on my PC because I couldn’t factory restart my pc and while that was happening I turned off my PC and now i’m stuck on recovery mode “Your PC/Device needs to be repaired A required device isn’t connected or can’t be accessedError code:...
  5. Stuck on Recovery Mode

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. HP laptop stuck in recovery manager ?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    HP laptop stuck in recovery manager ?: I have an HP laptop that runs on windows 10 unsure what model it is and it’s about 5 years old. I’ve never run into this problem before until last night. When I opened it to unlock the lock screen it took about a minute longer than usual to actually display the time and bar...
  7. stuck in recovery mode

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    stuck in recovery mode: Hi All, I have a windows 10 Hp all in one pc. My Daughter did something when starting up pc and it went into recovery mode but i can't seem to get it out of it. it won't boot into safe mode I tried to reset the pc to keep files as there is photos stored there that we...
  8. HP laptop stuck in S Mode?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    HP laptop stuck in S Mode?: Windows 10 has the safe mode and im confused on how to switch out, when I go to setting and go to the activation page there is no “Get Windows 10” like one YouTube video showed on how to get it out Hp Pavillion submitted by /u/fucadav [link] [comments]...
  9. Laptop stuck on recovery mode

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Laptop stuck on recovery mode: My Acer laptop is stuck on recovery mode tried factory resetting it was rape action recovery mode pretty quick restart goes way back to recovery mode try to check on files brings it back to recovery mode what can I do...
  10. HP laptop stuck in Recovery Mode

in Windows 10 Support
    HP laptop stuck in Recovery Mode: Hello I just turned on my laptop and now it's stuck in Recovery. I can't login. It gave me an error code 0x000000f. What should I do? Enter, F1 and F8 don't seem to work either. 119627

Users found this page by searching for:

1. hp labptop stuck in recovery mode