Windows 10: HP laptop stuck in S Mode?

Discus and support HP laptop stuck in S Mode? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Windows 10 has the safe mode and im confused on how to switch out, when I go to setting and go to the activation page there is no “Get Windows 10” like... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/fucadav, May 12, 2020.

1. HP laptop stuck in S Mode?

Windows 10 has the safe mode and im confused on how to switch out, when I go to setting and go to the activation page there is no “Get Windows 10” like one YouTube video showed on how to get it out

Hp Pavillion

submitted by /u/fucadav
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/fucadav, May 12, 2020
  2. Xylee Del Win User

Stuck in safe mode in windows 10

Safe mode is intended to help fix most, if not all problems within an operating system, it's not good if we got stuck on it. To correct this, we suggest that you follow the steps below to exit out of Safe mode:

• Open Run command by pressing Windows key + R
      keys on the keyboard and type msconfig in the command box and press
      Enter.
    • Under General tab, put a check on Normal Startup option.
    • Reboot the system and check if the changes are effective.

Let us know if you are able to exit out of Safe mode with these steps.

Xylee Del, May 12, 2020
  3. Kem Mon Win User
    I stuck in airplane mode, needfsome help

Hi Joey,

There are a lot of possible causes why your laptop/computer was stuck on airplane mode. To isolate the issue, we
    have some questions for you:

• When did this matter start?

• Were there any changes made before the issue occurred?

• Have checked if your drivers are updated?

• What other troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

We suggest that you run the
    Network and Internet Troubleshooter
    and check if there's any changes. To run the
    Troubleshooter, follow these steps:

• On the search bar, type
      Troubleshooting
      and hit
      Enter.

• Choose
      Network and Internet.

• Run
      the following
      Troubleshooter:

• Internet Connections

• Network Adapter

• Incoming Connection

After running the
    Network and Internet Troubleshooter
    and the issue still persists, kindly run the
    Hardware and Devices Troubleshooter
    to check for any hardware issues and fix it automatically. To run the Troubleshooter, follow these steps:

• On the search bar, type
      Troubleshooting
      and hit
      Enter.

• Choose
      Hardware and Sound.

• Click on
      Hardware and Devices
      to run the troubleshooter.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Kem Mon, May 12, 2020
  4. HP laptop stuck in S Mode?

HP Printer stuck in "Removing Device" mode in Windows 10.

I am having the same problem as above with a HP Laserjet Printer P1005, which I am trying to delete from my laptop running on Windows 10 Home. The printer icon in Devices and Printers, is stuck on status showing "Removing device". It got stuck in this status
    when I was doing an Uninstall. The sequence I took was, I did uninstall first, & then selected "Remove device" on the printer icon - but it did not remove it, & it is now stuck in status of "Removing device". I am now unable to do a reinstall from the printer
    CD - presumably because of this Removing Device status. I tried all the above steps, but nothing works, & it remains stuck in "Removing device" status.

Any suggestions appreciated.

corkman365, May 12, 2020
Thema:

HP laptop stuck in S Mode?

1. HP laptop stuck in S Mode? - Similar Threads - laptop stuck Mode

2. Stuck in S Mode

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Stuck in S Mode: I just got a brand new laptop and I follow all directions to exit S mode so that I can download apps needed for my college school work but when I get to the screen in the microsoft store where I have to click the "Get" button to leave s mode it's in gray and won't let me...
  3. S mode HP laptop

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    S mode HP laptop: Hello, I just got a HP laptop for my daughter and it came with a S mode, I try everything to get out of that but always show me an error " Try later" blah blah and doesn't let me add her printer, doesn't let me download anything. Help please!...
  4. Stuck in S mode

in Windows 10 Customization
    Stuck in S mode: I bought a new HP laptop yesterday, and tried to get out of the S mode to install the apps I need to work and study, but it tells me there has been an issue and to "try again" everytime I click the "Get" button on the Microsoft Store App. Please, if anybody has any idea...
  5. Stuck in S mode

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Stuck in S mode: I keep getting this issue. I have tried everything I came across in the past 2 days and nothing works. I have factory reset multiple times, reset the windows store, updated everything. Nothing works. Please help. I purchased this Asus Vivobook to do work on and I can't do any...
  6. Stuck in S mode

in Windows 10 Customization
    Stuck in S mode: I got a new HP computer recently. I immediately switched out of S mode, however, a couple days later I tried to access Google Chrome and my computer told me I was still in S mode. I attempted to switch out again, however, it told me "Try again later. Something happened on our...
  7. Stuck in s mode

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Stuck in s mode: I have a laptop in s mode. it is on windows home 10. I go to settings - activation but there is no option for switch s mode off. instead it wants me to upgrade to windows 10 pro in s mode. I go to the store and type s mode, there I can hit more info, but the get prompt is...
  8. Stuck on S Mode

Stuck on S Mode: I got an update, then after it was done my device got stuck on S mode. Each time I try to deactivate it says "Try again later something happened on our end". Can't use any of my regular programs, not even Chrome....
  9. HP Laptop stuck in Recovery Mode

HP Laptop stuck in Recovery Mode: Hello I just turned on my laptop and this message popped up. I can't login. It gave me an error code 0x000000f. What should I do? [IMG] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hp-laptop-stuck-in-recovery-mode/ebfe46d5-163b-47d1-aaf8-e67bc179bdf2
  10. HP laptop stuck in Recovery Mode

in Windows 10 Support
    HP laptop stuck in Recovery Mode: Hello I just turned on my laptop and now it's stuck in Recovery. I can't login. It gave me an error code 0x000000f. What should I do? Enter, F1 and F8 don't seem to work either. 119627