Windows 10: HP Laptop webcam video recording does not record sound

Discus and support HP Laptop webcam video recording does not record sound in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi,I have an HP laptop that has a front camera. When I record any video by using this laptop, audio does not record with the video. Zoom is working... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Saba Aslam, May 30, 2023.

1. HP Laptop webcam video recording does not record sound

Hi,I have an HP laptop that has a front camera. When I record any video by using this laptop, audio does not record with the video. Zoom is working fine with audio and video. But the video recording on this laptop does not record sound. Could you please help me to resolve this issue? Thank you best wishes, Saba

:)

Saba Aslam, May 30, 2023

2. webcam records audio but no video

First use of webcam - trying out the webcam Can record audio, but no video. Suggestions?

CoreyTremalgia, May 30, 2023
  3. HerveOB Win User
    Webcam video sound recording

Hi,

I have a dell Inspirion 15 700 series core i7 windows 10. I am trying to record a video introduction using the webcam app that came with the laptop and the video recoding is fine, but I cannot for the life of me record my voice. Please advise.

HerveOB, May 30, 2023
  4. dranae& Win User

HP Laptop webcam video recording does not record sound

No sound is being recorded while recording with webcam

I have a HP Stream Notebook. Edition Windows 10. I have had it for about 2 months now. I haven't had a problem with the camera, but the other day I was trying to record a video with the built in web cam. It recorded just fine, other than when I play the
    video back, there is no sound at all.

When I listen to music or watch videos online I have no problem , only seems to be with recorded videos from this webcam. Anyone have any ideas to help me out? I am new to windows and am having a hard time figuring this one out. Thanks

dranae&, May 30, 2023
Thema:

HP Laptop webcam video recording does not record sound

1. HP Laptop webcam video recording does not record sound - Similar Threads - Laptop webcam video

2. Windows sound recorder does not record well

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows sound recorder does not record well: I use it to record my music homework. So when I record a song with accompanying background music the sound records in "waves"- one word is clear and the next seems to recede back and the next still more so and then the fourth is ok. I have windows 11. Please help....
  3. Windows sound recorder does not record well

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows sound recorder does not record well: I use it to record my music homework. So when I record a song with accompanying background music the sound records in "waves"- one word is clear and the next seems to recede back and the next still more so and then the fourth is ok. I have windows 11. Please help....
  4. HP Laptop webcam video recording does not record sound

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HP Laptop webcam video recording does not record sound: Hi,I have an HP laptop that has a front camera. When I record any video by using this laptop, audio does not record with the video. Zoom is working fine with audio and video. But the video recording on this laptop does not record sound. Could you please help me to resolve...
  5. HP Laptop webcam video recording does not record sound

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    HP Laptop webcam video recording does not record sound: Hi,I have an HP laptop that has a front camera. When I record any video by using this laptop, audio does not record with the video. Zoom is working fine with audio and video. But the video recording on this laptop does not record sound. Could you please help me to resolve...
  6. Screen Recorde Video has no sound

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Screen Recorde Video has no sound: Hello,Yesterday i recorded my screen for one hour using win+alt+r shortcut. I stop the recording and when i watch it the next day, the video has no sound.How can i recover the sound from that record?Thank you all...
  7. Webcam Recording

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Webcam Recording: I am needing help with allowing my webcam to record while the computer terminal is locked. I am using Windows 10 on a desktop. I have a usb-connected webcam. It is Logitech HD Pro C920. I only have the "Camera" application on my computer. This is a work computer and I am not...
  8. Gamebar does not record sound.....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Gamebar does not record sound.....: Hi, recently I have found that gamebar isn, t recording any audio if I use a bluetooth headset. I thought it record the audio from system. How to resolve the issue? Can I recover the audio in recorded videosI know it's a stupid question but still...?...
  9. My webcam will not record video.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My webcam will not record video.: I get error code 0xA00F425C<videoCaptureFileCreationFailed> 0x80270200 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-webcam-will-not-record-video/639aebb6-a4d0-4393-84ab-404e530f1574
  10. how to record video with webcam? windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    how to record video with webcam? windows 10: Hi, how do I record video with webcam on Windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-record-video-with-webcam-windows-10/a65fae0f-86d3-4a82-999d-5003a2c78ad8