Windows 10: hp laptop windows10 wont stay connected to wifi network

Discus and support hp laptop windows10 wont stay connected to wifi network in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; have tried troubleshooting says cant identify ip address will connect for short time then say not connected... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by 51501, Jul 24, 2019.

1. 51501 Win User

hp laptop windows10 wont stay connected to wifi network

have tried troubleshooting says cant identify ip address will connect for short time then say not

connected

:)

51501, Jul 24, 2019
  2. Castiel Win User

PC wont connect to network.

I have a HP computer that is set off aside that I am going to use for folding and for some reason it wont connect to my network. I have the modem connected to a switch, and from there my computer and the HP is connected, but I can get a connection but not my HP comp. Now when I hit repair it says that it couldn't do anything because it stops at IP renewing. I have even went into networking and changed the network connection to the top of the list.

See I hit repair and it says that it is renewing the IP address but it doesn't, then error.

How can I get it connected to my internet?

Castiel, Jul 24, 2019
  3. After autoupdate from Windows7 to Windows10 My Laptop HP Probook 4530s WiFi (Wireless connection network) is not working

After auto update from Windows7 to Windows10 My Laptop HP Probook 4530s WiFi (Wireless connection network) is not working

HABIBREHMAN, Jul 24, 2019
  4. Zeeba# Win User

My hp laptop wont turn on

This is a frequent problem am sure as you have already seen from online searches.

Flea power is usually the culprit here, basically its residual power that remains on the computer even after thecomputer has been shutdown. You can drain the flea power with the steps the other answers have suggested.

• Disconnecting the battery and adapter
    • Press the hardpress the power button for 30 seconds
    • This should clear the flea power

If this doesnt work, read this article its about
    a dell inspiron
    but the same applies for you hp. It has some detailed step by step instructions

Zeeba#, Jul 24, 2019
Thema:

1. hp laptop windows10 wont stay connected to wifi network - Similar Threads - laptop windows10 wont

2. Wifi wont stay connected and lags my computer

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Wifi wont stay connected and lags my computer: Although this has been happening for a while now, I can remember a time when this problem wasn't on my computer. My computer lags, no matter what I'm doing, and the wi-fi goes to 'No internet, Secured' right after. I've tried many solutions to fix it, but none of them seems...
  3. [HP Notebook Laptop] Can't Connect to Any Wifi Networks

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    [HP Notebook Laptop] Can't Connect to Any Wifi Networks: [HP NOTEBOOK] NETWORK WIFI CONNECTIONS NOT WORKING Recently updated on the 20th of October, but on the evening of the 22nd, my wireless connections have been acting funny. For one, every available network listed shows only one bar on the its signal icon. Then when I try to...
  4. Problem in staying connected to a Wifi network

Problem in staying connected to a Wifi network: Hello, I need help with the the issue I am facing consistently. I am not able to keep my device Acer Swift 3 connected to my home WIFI network. It keeps getting disconnected after a restart or being idle for a few mins. It is taking a lot of hard work to connect it again....
  5. Internet Staying Connected Problem; HP Laptop

Internet Staying Connected Problem; HP Laptop: Hello, Grandson has a hp Laptop about a year old. W10 Wouldn't connect, but I was lucky enough to note in their manual that the Airplane Logo key controlled access to the internet, and was an On/Off key for. Youngster, and must have pressed it inadvertently; easy to do....
  6. Internet Staying Connected Problem; HP Laptop

in Windows 10 Support
    Internet Staying Connected Problem; HP Laptop: Hello, Grandson has a hp Laptop about a year old. W10 Wouldn't connect, but I was lucky enough to note in their manual that the Airplane Logo key controlled access to the internet, and was an On/Off key for. Youngster, and must have pressed it inadvertently; easy to do....
  7. WiFi will not stay connected to one network in particular

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    WiFi will not stay connected to one network in particular: I am currently staying at a hotel for an extended period of time for work. Their WiFi isn’t the best, but until recently, it’s been consistent For the past 3 or 4 days, my pc connects intermittently to the WiFi network. It will connect, disconnect repeatedly. I have scoured...
  8. Connection Wifi Laptop HP

Connection Wifi Laptop HP: Hi friends, I'm having problems with my Wi-Fi network, the network is connecting. The problem is that suddenly it hangs and I'm out of connection. I reconnect it and after a while it disconnects again. what I do?...
  9. Wifi simply wont stay on

Wifi simply wont stay on: Done everything I can think of. Updated driver etc etc un-ticked the dreaded allow this do dah to turn of wifi the some clown asks have you tried Troubleshooter...........my question is who teaches you fools how to solve anything? Troubleshooter hasn't solved a problem for me...
  10. Laptop wont connect to wifi

Laptop wont connect to wifi: Hey there, whenever I shutdown my laptop and open it again for like 10 mins or so, it fails to scan for our wifi connection when a few minutes ago it connected. I have: * done so many network reset just to make it work. * uninstalled my network driver then putting it...