Windows 10: HP Laptop with fresh clean install of Win10 Home

Discus and support HP Laptop with fresh clean install of Win10 Home in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I had to do a fresh full install of Win 10 Home 64bit on my HP Laptop Pavilion X360 The install went well and everything is working and now have Win10... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by winxp, May 4, 2021.

1. winxp Win User

HP Laptop with fresh clean install of Win10 Home

I had to do a fresh full install of Win 10 Home 64bit on my HP Laptop Pavilion X360 The install went well and everything is working and now have Win10 Build 19042.928 The only issues are I have a bunch of devices without any drivers. Unable to tell what they are for. Can you help me? I have all the drivers from HP but think it may be related to my Intel chipset

:)

winxp, May 4, 2021
  2. winxp Win User

I had to do a fresh full install of Win 10 Home 64bit on my HP Laptop Pavilion X360
    The install went well and everything is working and now have Win10 Build 19042.928

The only issues are I have a bunch of devices without any drivers.
    Unable to tell what they are for.
    Can you help me?

I have all the drivers from HP but think it may be related to my Intel chipset

HP Laptop with fresh clean install of Win10 Home [​IMG]

winxp, May 4, 2021
  3. JeffBB Win User
    Win10 clean install steps

• Client has laptop that came with Win8.1 (ASUS).
    • Does not have original Product Key though (on box, media, etc.). Copy is clean and has been activated.
    • From what I see, plan would be upgrading online to Win10 using upgrade app.
    • Activate.
    • Create Win10 install media (done previously).
    • Boot from that and do fresh install. (does this allow different partitioning of drives?)
    • Do I need activation key or how is that handled - now and in future if needed?

Thanks

JeffBB, May 4, 2021
  4. HAT
    hat Win User

Cleaning off a Mac Laptop

cleaning it?

Step 1: buy about a half gallon of gasoline.

Step 2: douse laptop in gasoline.

Step 3: toss a burning match onto laptop.

Step 4: watch the fire clense your laptop.

Thema:

1. HP Laptop with fresh clean install of Win10 Home - Similar Threads - Laptop fresh clean

2. Fresh install of windows 10 on hp laptop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Fresh install of windows 10 on hp laptop: Trying to install windows 10 onto blank m.2 ssd in hp laptop. I have removed the original hdd for the install and it has been formated. The bios is the insydeh20 bios so the settings are not the same as other bios systems and does not have as much adjustability. I am getting...
  3. Fresh win10 install on sshd

in Windows 10 Support
    Fresh win10 install on sshd: I had to do my build over as I was having issue with my firecuda sshd booting or even accepting win 10 after cleaning and formatting and redownloading I reinstalled from usb to the ssd win 10 os this time I got a miracle and with the ssd being the only thing in my bios that...
  4. Looking for tutorial for fresh install of win10 home on new ssd

Looking for tutorial for fresh install of win10 home on new ssd: I looked over the tutorial for custom installation of win 10 but it had many steps about microsoft accounts that I'm not sure are applicable to me. I have a new pc with a brand new ssd (sata) and I have made a bootable usb drive with win10 installation files on it. I'd...
  5. Installation loop. Win10 on HP Laptop

Installation loop. Win10 on HP Laptop: Installing Win10 on HP Pavillion 90000 Laptop w/ 2 hard drives. New hard drive (No operating system) was not recognized in first port, moved to 2nd port, works. Now I'm loading Win off a USB flash drive. I get thru complete instillation, prompt reads "Finishing up Must...
  6. HP laptop keeps embedding some hp thing into fresh install.

HP laptop keeps embedding some hp thing into fresh install.: I've been having problems with an hp laptop (unsure of model) of it not booting into windows, so i decided to do a fresh reinstall. After deleting and formatting all partitions in the installer and installing windows, somehow the boot logo is hp instead of windows 10 logo,...
  7. clean-install win10 and re-install hp-factory-installed drivers, apps

clean-install win10 and re-install hp-factory-installed drivers, apps: hi, i own a HP laptop (model number A1U59AV - HP Pavilion dv6t-6c00 CTO Quad Edition Entertainment Notebook PC - Driver Downloads | HP® Customer Support ). my laptop came pre-installed with genuine windows 7 home-premium and the corresponding drivers and many...
  8. Clean install windows 10 on hp laptop

Clean install windows 10 on hp laptop: Hello. I have some questions. I want to clean install windows 10 on hp laptop but i am worried about the drivers. What should i do about that? If i have to get a backup of the drivers, where should i put them? After the clean install, will i just replace the drivers folder...
  9. UAC reverting on Dell laptops fresh install of Win10

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    UAC reverting on Dell laptops fresh install of Win10: I have a dell laptop that I'm attempting to change the UAC settings on. I have logged in as both a machine admin and a domain admin, changed the setting for UAC to notify me only when programs try to make changes to my computer. Then did a reboot. The settings held fine for...
  10. Fresh install on new laptop w/Win10-Home

Fresh install on new laptop w/Win10-Home: Hello, Just got a new Lenovo laptop with Win-10 Home to replace my older Win-7Pro laptop. This laptop has a whole bunch of junk software that Lenovo has installed. I was wondering what the best way is: - backup the system so in case I need to, I can reset to...