Windows 10: Hp Laptop with Windows 10 won't stay connected to the Internet

Discus and support Hp Laptop with Windows 10 won't stay connected to the Internet in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I just bought an hp laptop with window 10 on it and it refuses to stay connected to any internet I connect it to. At home or at the college I attend.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Daisy Cedeno, May 2, 2019.

1. Hp Laptop with Windows 10 won't stay connected to the Internet

I just bought an hp laptop with window 10 on it and it refuses to stay connected to any internet I connect it to. At home or at the college I attend. It will connect but then stop it and say that there are no connections available. Will this fix if I buy windows 7?

* Original title: Hp Laptop with Windows 10

:)

Daisy Cedeno, May 2, 2019
  2. Xjoejoex Win User

Hp laptop screen won’t display except occasionally

Hp Laptop with Windows 10 won't stay connected to the Internet [​IMG]

I would like to note that step 20 comes up with no files. Perhaps this could be the source of the issues?

Xjoejoex, May 2, 2019
  3. Have a Toshiba laptop and will not stay connected to the internet

Hi Sharon,

There are different possible reason as to why your laptop is not able to connect to the internet. For use to resolve your concern, kindly answer the following questions below:

• How do you connect your laptop to the internet? Are you using WiFi or a Ethernet connection?
    • Were there any error messages when you attempt to connect your laptop to the internet?
    • When was the last time your laptop connected to the internet?
    • Were there any recent changes made in you laptop?

Also you can refer to this article:
    Fix network connection issues in Windows 10
    for troubleshooting steps you can try.

We look forward to your response.

Jordan Dom, May 2, 2019
  4. 95Viper Win User

Hp Laptop with Windows 10 won't stay connected to the Internet

Upgrading to Windows 10 from windows 7 and losing internet connection

Did you run the Windows 10 connection troubleshooter?

Troubleshoot Internet connection problems

Also, check in the "Device Manager" to see if the network adapter is ok.
    You may need to un-install it and then "Scan for new devices".

This is published by HP; however, it gives some good info on troubleshooting with the device manager.
    HP PCs - Device Manager Information (Windows 10, 8)

95Viper, May 2, 2019
Thema:

Hp Laptop with Windows 10 won't stay connected to the Internet

1. Hp Laptop with Windows 10 won't stay connected to the Internet - Similar Threads - Laptop won't stay

2. My laptop won't stay connected to the wifi.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop won't stay connected to the wifi.: So essentially I can briefly connect to the wifi for a few seconds, but I quickly lose connection and it's a pain to get it reconnected. It keeps saying can't connect to this network...
  3. My laptop won't stay connected to the wifi.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My laptop won't stay connected to the wifi.: So essentially I can briefly connect to the wifi for a few seconds, but I quickly lose connection and it's a pain to get it reconnected. It keeps saying can't connect to this network...
  4. PC won't connect/stay connected to internet

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    PC won't connect/stay connected to internet: Please help, ASUS, windows 10 laptop refuses to connect or stay connected to xfinity wifi. It connects to my mobile hotspot no problem. All over devices can connect to xfinity. I've reset the laptop and modem. I've reset the network on the laptop. No luck. submitted by...
  5. Windows 10 HP Laptop isn't connecting to the internet

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 HP Laptop isn't connecting to the internet: So my little sister's HP Laptop has recently not been connecting to the internet. I've tried everything I could think of to get it to work: resetting the router, turning the wifi on and off again on the computer, making sure it wasn't in airplane mode, doing some...
  6. HP laptop won't stay connected since Windows 10 upgrade

HP laptop won't stay connected since Windows 10 upgrade: I have followed the forum instructions for this problem, to DESELECT the choice to allow my computer to be shut off. This has not worked. Some days, I seriously drop my connection every 2-3 minutes. I can't get anything done! This was not a problem with Windows 7...EVER. Is...
  7. Laptop won't connect to the internet and windows won't reset

Laptop won't connect to the internet and windows won't reset: I've had this problem for a while. Every device in my house is able to connect to the internet just perfectly except my laptop. I tried to resolve this by restarting. Nothing. I tried following a few youtube videos. Nothing. I finally decided it would be worth it to factory...
  8. Internet Staying Connected Problem; HP Laptop

Internet Staying Connected Problem; HP Laptop: Hello, Grandson has a hp Laptop about a year old. W10 Wouldn't connect, but I was lucky enough to note in their manual that the Airplane Logo key controlled access to the internet, and was an On/Off key for. Youngster, and must have pressed it inadvertently; easy to do....
  9. Internet Staying Connected Problem; HP Laptop

in Windows 10 Support
    Internet Staying Connected Problem; HP Laptop: Hello, Grandson has a hp Laptop about a year old. W10 Wouldn't connect, but I was lucky enough to note in their manual that the Airplane Logo key controlled access to the internet, and was an On/Off key for. Youngster, and must have pressed it inadvertently; easy to do....
  10. Windows 10 1809 won't stay connected to internet (wired)

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 1809 won't stay connected to internet (wired): I installed Win 10 1809 from DVD created with media creator. Works great as long as I am not online. A couple minutes after I go online (I can browse, start downloads etc) screen goes turns black and I can't do anything. I can hear power supply, fans etc running. Restarting...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. laptop wont stay connected to the internet

2. slimline hp wont stay connected to the internet

3. internet wont stay connected in windows 10

4. internet wont stay connected windows 10