Windows 10: HP Laptop won’t fully charge

Discus and support HP Laptop won’t fully charge in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hi My HP Pavillion (Windows 10) wont fully charge, it charges to 70% then it tells me it’s no longer charging. Laptop is only 18 months old and the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/RichieOmega, Oct 29, 2019.

1. HP Laptop won’t fully charge

Hi

My HP Pavillion (Windows 10) wont fully charge, it charges to 70% then it tells me it’s no longer charging. Laptop is only 18 months old and the battery diagnostic says the battery is okay

I have tried disabling drivers, calibrating the battery, draining the battery, updating BIOS and just about everything that HP have advised me to do and I’m still having the same issue

Any help would be appreciated

submitted by /u/RichieOmega
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/RichieOmega, Oct 29, 2019
  2. Xjoejoex Win User

Hp laptop screen won’t display except occasionally

HP Laptop won’t fully charge [​IMG]

I would like to note that step 20 comes up with no files. Perhaps this could be the source of the issues?

Xjoejoex, Oct 29, 2019
  3. my n97 won t charge or connect

when i put a usb on my n97 it won t charge when i put on the computer it won t say nokia pc suite or else it not reading the usb cannot work on my phone plz hel

karim71---01, Oct 29, 2019
  4. Pavan_N Win User

HP Laptop won’t fully charge

I have windows 10 and my printer is HP OFFICEJET PRO 8610. My laptop says it is offline What do I do?

Hi Donna,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

• Have you installed all pending Windows and driver updates?
    • Did you make any changes to your computer prior to this issue?

I suggest you to refer the link below and perform the troubleshooting steps suggested.

Solved: Printer Offline and HP Support for Windows 10 won't come up - HP Support Community - 5323205

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Thanks

Pavan_N, Oct 29, 2019
Thema:

HP Laptop won’t fully charge

1. HP Laptop won’t fully charge - Similar Threads - Laptop won’t fully

2. Laptop fully charges then unplugs

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop fully charges then unplugs: When I plug in my laptop it fully charges, and then unplugs itself.The cord is still connected, but the computer doesn't pick it up until the battery goes down a little. Then it begins charging again.I'm running windows 10. Any idea what's going on here?I've tried googling my...
  3. Laptop fully charges then unplugs

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop fully charges then unplugs: When I plug in my laptop it fully charges, and then unplugs itself.The cord is still connected, but the computer doesn't pick it up until the battery goes down a little. Then it begins charging again.I'm running windows 10. Any idea what's going on here?I've tried googling my...
  4. Laptop fully charges then unplugs

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. HP laptop won’t boot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HP laptop won’t boot: I got an HP laptop last year and was using it for school and some light gaming and all of a sudden it just wouldn’t boot, So I started it up and went to try to reset it in system recovery and I got a blue screen with the stop code driver pnp watchdog. Does anyone know how to...
  6. HP Laptop not charge when my laptop get fully chargin

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    HP Laptop not charge when my laptop get fully chargin: Hello, I am facing a serious issues with my laptop's battery.When I charge my laptop, after getting fully, my laptop not charging, I check battery icon on Windows 10, It only show "time" remaining, not show charging. But led next my power button still be white it mean fully ....
  7. Last time laptop charged fully

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Last time laptop charged fully: How to see the last time or how long ago my laptop charged fully to 100% ? submitted by /u/sujoybyte [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/kcl2f3/last_time_laptop_charged_fully/
  8. Evoo 2in1 laptop won’t charge

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Evoo 2in1 laptop won’t charge: Hi my laptop model: TEV-EL2in1-116-2 wont charge i purchased it a voiple months ago and ive used it maybe 3 times since i bought it but now that i really need it its not charging what can i do?...
  9. Laptop battery is not charging fully

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Laptop battery is not charging fully: The battery of my new laptop is charging to 93-95%. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/laptop-battery-is-not-charging-fully/16e83c54-4ebe-4670-9d06-0fa257cdb6a2
  10. My HP laptop can't fully charged

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My HP laptop can't fully charged: I can't charged my HP Pavillion laptop untul 100%. It stucks until 86%. I can't remove the battery since this laptop not support it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/my-hp-laptop-cant-fully-charged/1eee6347-0c0f-484d-9e45-63487be9e390