Windows 10: HP laptop won't start up?

Discus and support HP laptop won't start up? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi, I have a problem with my laptop: With the power on the power light is on. When I press the start button the light goes off immediately and the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by mystokie, Oct 26, 2019.

1. mystokie Win User

HP laptop won't start up?

Hi, I have a problem with my laptop:

With the power on the power light is on.
    When I press the start button the light goes off immediately and the screen does not start.

Any ideas please?

(it's a Pavilion 14-AL106NA)

Many thanks.

:)

mystokie, Oct 26, 2019
  2. Xjoejoex Win User

Hp laptop screen won’t display except occasionally

HP laptop won't start up? [​IMG]

I would like to note that step 20 comes up with no files. Perhaps this could be the source of the issues?

Xjoejoex, Oct 26, 2019
  3. Pavan_N Win User
    I have windows 10 and my printer is HP OFFICEJET PRO 8610. My laptop says it is offline What do I do?

Hi Donna,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

• Have you installed all pending Windows and driver updates?
    • Did you make any changes to your computer prior to this issue?

I suggest you to refer the link below and perform the troubleshooting steps suggested.

Solved: Printer Offline and HP Support for Windows 10 won't come up - HP Support Community - 5323205

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Thanks

Pavan_N, Oct 26, 2019
  4. HP laptop won't start up?

Lumia 830 main camera won`t start

After windows 10 update my lumia 830 camera won`t start . It says Camera won`t start . I tried other camera apps but camera still not work . Front camera working plz help me . I did hard reset , soft reset , downgraded to 8.1 but problem still persist

CahangirTahirov, Oct 26, 2019
Thema:

HP laptop won't start up?

1. HP laptop won't start up? - Similar Threads - laptop won't start

2. Laptop won't start up after reset.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop won't start up after reset.: I had a malware on my surface book 2, so I decided to reset my laptop, deleting all personal files and reinstalling windows locally. After the reset, my laptop would refuse to start up, shutting down after showing the windows logo. It won't even get to the loading screen. Can...
  3. Laptop won't start up after reset.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop won't start up after reset.: I had a malware on my surface book 2, so I decided to reset my laptop, deleting all personal files and reinstalling windows locally. After the reset, my laptop would refuse to start up, shutting down after showing the windows logo. It won't even get to the loading screen. Can...
  4. HP Laptop not starting

in Windows 10 Support
    HP Laptop not starting: I have an HP 6475B. It was working fine until recently. Now when I switch on, I get the Windows logo and a message that it's repairing - then gets nowhere. I have a USB to reinstall Windows 10 but it isn't much good until the machine has loaded. Any advice would be...
  5. HP laptop won't sleep!

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    HP laptop won't sleep!: I bought a HP 2 in 1 laptop recently. The laptop works completely fine, but whenever i close the lid or press the power button or click on sleep mode, the screen dims out for a sec and then comes back right up. I tried changing the settings a few times but nothing seems to...
  6. My Hp stream 13 laptop won't start up it stuck on a HP logo loop

My Hp stream 13 laptop won't start up it stuck on a HP logo loop: It has been happening for a 3 days now and it won't start up at all I looked up on youtube and it has happened to a few people but their Fixes aren't working...
  7. My laptop won't start up properly

My laptop won't start up properly: Whenever I power on my laptop I am given the option to either "Turn off your PC" or "Troubleshoot" and when I select troubleshoot none of the given options seem to fix the issue and my computer still won't properly startup. I've looked all across the internet and tried...
  8. HP laptop won't boot up

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    HP laptop won't boot up: I seem to have multiple problems. I new HP laptop with Windows 10 Home Edition. I am getting the blue screen on start up but the error seems to vary. I have gotten each of these: CRITICAL PROCESS DIED SYSTEM SERVICE EXCEPTION SYSTEM EXCEPTION THREAD NOT HANDLED KMODE...
  9. HP laptop not starting up after failed updates

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    HP laptop not starting up after failed updates: Laptop said it needed to download updates (m"may take a few minutes"). Four HOURS later, still saying the same. Removed battery, turned power on , removed AC adapter, all to no avail. Has stopped saying there are updates, and now tries to load up but an error message saying...
  10. HP laptop won't boot up after restart

in Windows 10 Support
    HP laptop won't boot up after restart: All I simply did was try to reinstall Power DVD 16 and now it won't boot. Can't hit any of the F keys either. No matter what I hit, as soon as I turn it on, it goes to please wait and then keyboard selection and either troubleshoot or turn off your pc. Anybody have any ideas?...