Windows 10: HP laptop won't start up?

Discus and support HP laptop won't start up? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi, I have a problem with my laptop: With the power on the power light is on. When I press the start button the light goes off immediately and the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by mystokie, Oct 26, 2019.

1. mystokie Win User

HP laptop won't start up?

Hi, I have a problem with my laptop:

With the power on the power light is on.
    When I press the start button the light goes off immediately and the screen does not start.

Any ideas please?

(it's a Pavilion 14-AL106NA)

Many thanks.

:)

mystokie, Oct 26, 2019
  2. Xjoejoex Win User

Hp laptop screen won’t display except occasionally

HP laptop won't start up? [​IMG]

I would like to note that step 20 comes up with no files. Perhaps this could be the source of the issues?

Xjoejoex, Oct 26, 2019
  3. Pavan_N Win User
    I have windows 10 and my printer is HP OFFICEJET PRO 8610. My laptop says it is offline What do I do?

Hi Donna,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

• Have you installed all pending Windows and driver updates?
    • Did you make any changes to your computer prior to this issue?

I suggest you to refer the link below and perform the troubleshooting steps suggested.

Solved: Printer Offline and HP Support for Windows 10 won't come up - HP Support Community - 5323205

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Thanks

Pavan_N, Oct 26, 2019
  4. HP laptop won't start up?

Lumia 830 main camera won`t start

After windows 10 update my lumia 830 camera won`t start . It says Camera won`t start . I tried other camera apps but camera still not work . Front camera working plz help me . I did hard reset , soft reset , downgraded to 8.1 but problem still persist

CahangirTahirov, Oct 26, 2019
Thema:

HP laptop won't start up?

1. HP laptop won't start up? - Similar Threads - laptop won't start

2. HP Laptop won't recognize password

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    HP Laptop won't recognize password: I cannot get past the login screen after I turn on my laptop. It uses Windows 10. I have had the same password since setting up the laptop when I bought it a year ago. I know it is correct but it says it is incorrect .Using the 'eye' icon to view the password shows the...
  3. HP 15 laptop won't power on

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    HP 15 laptop won't power on: Hello, I recently pulled out my HP 15 laptop that I have not used in a few months(laptop is 5ish years old). Last time I used it was about 4 months ago when I reinstalled Windows 10 on it and it worked fine. Today it booted normally when I hit the power button but took a...
  4. HP laptop won't boot up

HP laptop won't boot up: I seem to have multiple problems. I new HP laptop with Windows 10 Home Edition. I am getting the blue screen on start up but the error seems to vary. I have gotten each of these: CRITICAL PROCESS DIED SYSTEM SERVICE EXCEPTION SYSTEM EXCEPTION THREAD NOT HANDLED KMODE...
  5. HP laptop not starting up after failed updates

HP laptop not starting up after failed updates: Laptop said it needed to download updates (m"may take a few minutes"). Four HOURS later, still saying the same. Removed battery, turned power on , removed AC adapter, all to no avail. Has stopped saying there are updates, and now tries to load up but an error message saying...
  6. Slotomania Won't Start-up

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Slotomania Won't Start-up: I have Windows 10 on my laptop. I recently downloaded three Playtika games from the Microsoft Store; Slotomania, Caesar's Slots, and Slots-House of Fun. Caesar's Slots and House of Fun work fine; however, I cannot get Slotomania to open. I have uninstalled and reinstalled...
  7. HP laptop won't turn on properly

HP laptop won't turn on properly: After the last Windows 10 update earlier this week, my HP laptop wouldn't boot properly -it was on, but I got a black screen with cursor only. After switching it on/off several times (& trying all sorts) it finally came on & completed the updates. it worked fine, & then I...
  8. HP laptop won't boot up after restart

in Windows 10 Support
    HP laptop won't boot up after restart: All I simply did was try to reinstall Power DVD 16 and now it won't boot. Can't hit any of the F keys either. No matter what I hit, as soon as I turn it on, it goes to please wait and then keyboard selection and either troubleshoot or turn off your pc. Anybody have any ideas?...
  9. Computer won't start up

in Windows 10 Support
    Computer won't start up: When I went to start up the computer, It will not start up. The power indicator light won't light up. There is power going to the computer.as the light on the back is lite up. In July I upgraded to windows 10 Pro 64 bit from Windows Ultimate 64 bit. It has 12gb ram and a 256...
  10. W10 won't start up

in Windows 10 Support
    W10 won't start up: W10 working fine. This morning part way through creating an email it stopped ... only cursor/mouse movement no buttons or apps would work. After an Hr did forced shutdown. Now pc starts ... POST run .. But stay a lot longer on screen than normal .. 3 to 4 tmes) then...