Windows 10: hp laptop

Discus and support hp laptop in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; My HP laptop will randomly go to the lock screen why is this happening 65921 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by gemm, Oct 4, 2016.

1. gemm Win User

hp laptop

gemm, Oct 4, 2016

2. Just upgraded windows 10 on Laptop HP Pavilion 15 Synaptics PS/2 Port TouchPad will not save tap settings

I had this problem and then today after the latest windows 10 update I lost both keyboard and touch pad. I have had to roll back to 7 to get them working again.

HP Laptop User, Oct 4, 2016
  3. HP Laptop

I did an HP update on my computer and my password was changed. How do I gain access to my computer or change the password?

RandyHensley201, Oct 4, 2016
  4. bro67 Win User

hp laptop

Is there a question here? Or are you just wanting everyone to click on the link that tells no one anything about what is wrong with your laptop.

bro67, Oct 4, 2016
Thema:

hp laptop

1. hp laptop - Similar Threads - laptop

2. laptop reboots

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    laptop reboots: My laptop reboots to the blue screen. See stop code Video TRD failure. This is a new pc on windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/laptop-reboots/549f519d-a9b0-4f53-8cc1-7a2430eff860
  3. Running Network Troubleshooter on Desktop Removed Laptop and Server From Network Places in...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Running Network Troubleshooter on Desktop Removed Laptop and Server From Network Places in...: After running Network Troubleshooter on my desktop (10 Pro), my laptop (10 Home) and Samba server no longer show up in my network places in file explorer on my desktop. (I was trying to diagnose why I couldn't see my 10 Pro desktop in my 10 Home laptop's file explorer.) I'm...
  4. Laptop's screen instantly changes to max brightness, contrast at login

in Windows 10 Support
    Laptop's screen instantly changes to max brightness, contrast at login: Build 19037 Every time I boot up my Alienware laptop and then as soon as I enter my log in PIN the screen on my laptop's screen instantly changes to maximum brightness, maximum contrast and maximum sharpness....and there is NO WAY for me to adjust those settings back down!!...
  5. Laptop screen entering Night Light mode

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Laptop screen entering Night Light mode: My laptop keeps entering night mode everytime anything is connected be it via bluetooth or usb. And upon boot. Night mode is off and the srgb is set as default profile. Any ideas? submitted by /u/w0f3r [link] [comments]...
  6. My Hp laptop keeps re-downloading this file called download 1.2

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My Hp laptop keeps re-downloading this file called download 1.2: My Computer has this file called "Download 1.2" on it and i don't like it because i'm pretty sure its causing random pop-ups but i cannot get rid of it, i uninstall it but then in a bit it re-installs itself. Is this normal because i'm pretty sure its not. My antivirus has...
  7. Windows 1809 - Outlook 365 on laptop no longer shows my default emails

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 1809 - Outlook 365 on laptop no longer shows my default emails: Hi, I have just installed the windows 1809 version. This resulted in my tool bar settings and firefox bookmarks disappearing and more importantly on clicking outlook 365 it does not link to my outlook email accounts of which I have several. The first 2 issues I have...
  8. "Boot Device Not Found" Error After Replacing Laptop HDD with an SSD

"Boot Device Not Found" Error After Replacing Laptop HDD with an SSD: I recently helped a friend upgrade his older HP laptop (i5-4th Gen CPU) by replacing the hard drive with a Samsung 860 EVO SSD. Upgrade went fine, programs work fine, etc. The OS is the latest Windows 10 version 1909 (Home). But every day or so, the computer either boots...
  9. Both laptops receiving the same blue screen of death

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Both laptops receiving the same blue screen of death: A few weeks ago, about few days apart, both of my laptops started giving me the blue screen "unexpected kernel mode trap", one of the laptops was crashing constantly (error was showing every 5min), the second once a week. One of the device was brought to warranty, they...
  10. Laptop Reset, Computer Resets while Windows 10 Downloading

Laptop Reset, Computer Resets while Windows 10 Downloading: I've been trying to clear this laptop off completely for my sister as a Christmas present, but It's been restarting all night. I've looked at a few articles and none of them were the same situation. It's currently installing windows, stuck on 64% for literally hours. I've...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. my hp laptop was destroyed how do i acess the hdd if i had drivelock on