Windows 10: hp laptop

Discus and support hp laptop in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; My HP laptop will randomly go to the lock screen why is this happening 65921 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by gemm, Oct 4, 2016.

1. gemm Win User

hp laptop

gemm, Oct 4, 2016

2. Just upgraded windows 10 on Laptop HP Pavilion 15 Synaptics PS/2 Port TouchPad will not save tap settings

I had this problem and then today after the latest windows 10 update I lost both keyboard and touch pad. I have had to roll back to 7 to get them working again.

HP Laptop User, Oct 4, 2016
  3. HP Laptop

I did an HP update on my computer and my password was changed. How do I gain access to my computer or change the password?

RandyHensley201, Oct 4, 2016
  4. bro67 Win User

hp laptop

Is there a question here? Or are you just wanting everyone to click on the link that tells no one anything about what is wrong with your laptop.

bro67, Oct 4, 2016
Thema:

hp laptop

1. hp laptop - Similar Threads - laptop

2. Lenovo Laptop Won't Turn On

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lenovo Laptop Won't Turn On: My laptop won't turn on even when charging. The charging light turns on and so does the power light. But the display screen won't load into the "Lenovo" logo and rarely does the keyboard light turns on....
  3. Lenovo Laptop Won't Turn On

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Lenovo Laptop Won't Turn On: My laptop won't turn on even when charging. The charging light turns on and so does the power light. But the display screen won't load into the "Lenovo" logo and rarely does the keyboard light turns on....
  4. How do I report my laptop as stolen when it’s dead, and doesn’t not have find my device...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I report my laptop as stolen when it’s dead, and doesn’t not have find my device...: I have the MSI GF36 thin that was stolen two nights ago, I have it linked to my Microsoft account, but never activated find my device on the laptop. If they plug it in, and put charge on the battery, can I then activate find my device, is there any way to brick the laptop...
  5. How do I report my laptop as stolen when it’s dead, and doesn’t not have find my device...

How do I report my laptop as stolen when it’s dead, and doesn’t not have find my device...: I have the MSI GF36 thin that was stolen two nights ago, I have it linked to my Microsoft account, but never activated find my device on the laptop. If they plug it in, and put charge on the battery, can I then activate find my device, is there any way to brick the laptop...
  6. Streaming TV via Internet but laptops and handhelds are patch at Best

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Streaming TV via Internet but laptops and handhelds are patch at Best: I've recently acquired fttb Internet connection with TPG Australia. Router is tplink vx420-G2v. I have Windows 11 version 23H2.Everything seemed to work well for about a week and then I found the connection to become so patchy it was unusable. Everything Samsung Smart TV,...
  7. Streaming TV via Internet but laptops and handhelds are patch at Best

Streaming TV via Internet but laptops and handhelds are patch at Best: I've recently acquired fttb Internet connection with TPG Australia. Router is tplink vx420-G2v. I have Windows 11 version 23H2.Everything seemed to work well for about a week and then I found the connection to become so patchy it was unusable. Everything Samsung Smart TV,...
  8. I accidentally shutdown my laptop while its resetting I turned it on again then while its...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I accidentally shutdown my laptop while its resetting I turned it on again then while its...: I tried the ones I watched on youtube but it didn't work pls Help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-accidentally-shutdown-my-laptop-while-its/0a81e995-9002-4ee8-b3d0-d10032a2d3a4
  9. I accidentally shutdown my laptop while its resetting I turned it on again then while its...

I accidentally shutdown my laptop while its resetting I turned it on again then while its...: I tried the ones I watched on youtube but it didn't work pls Help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-accidentally-shutdown-my-laptop-while-its/0a81e995-9002-4ee8-b3d0-d10032a2d3a4
  10. My laptop wasn't turning on so I went to go charge it like it said to do here. Later when...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop wasn't turning on so I went to go charge it like it said to do here. Later when...: The laptop wasn't this bad the first time I lashed out on it, so this one might just be a glitch as my computer was fully charged and turned off for no reason....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. my hp laptop was destroyed how do i acess the hdd if i had drivelock on