Windows 10: Hp laptop

Discus and support Hp laptop in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Sir i loss my windows 10 because i was making recovery to my hp laptop but the cd was crupted so its nothing happend but i loss windows 10 it was... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by nasiralamansari, Apr 8, 2020.

1. Hp laptop

Sir i loss my windows 10 because i was making recovery to my hp laptop but the cd was crupted so its nothing happend but i loss windows 10 it was digital licence on my account so how can get back my windows 10. Now every where is lockdown so i can not buy the recovery media. So please help me to donwnload the windows 10. Thank you

:)

nasiralamansari, Apr 8, 2020
  2. Zeeba# Win User

My hp laptop wont turn on

This is a frequent problem am sure as you have already seen from online searches.

Flea power is usually the culprit here, basically its residual power that remains on the computer even after thecomputer has been shutdown. You can drain the flea power with the steps the other answers have suggested.

• Disconnecting the battery and adapter
    • Press the hardpress the power button for 30 seconds
    • This should clear the flea power

If this doesnt work, read this article its about
    a dell inspiron
    but the same applies for you hp. It has some detailed step by step instructions

Zeeba#, Apr 8, 2020
  3. Windows 10 Hibernate issue with the HP laptop

Hi,

Sorry for the delay in response.

We would suggest you to runt the Power troubleshooter and check.

Try to run the troubleshooter and check.

• Type Troubleshooting in the search box and hit
      Enter.
    • Select View all from the left pane and select Power.
    • Follow the on-screen troubleshooter and try the steps.
    We would also suggest you to update the firmware of the BIOS and install the chipset drivers and check.

For steps related to updating firmware for the BIOS and chipset drivers, you may contact the HP.

Ravinath P, Apr 8, 2020
  4. dalchina Win User

Hp laptop

Hp laptop screen won’t display except occasionally

- this suggests BIOS corruption or a hardware problem...
    Whilst you might try flashing the BIOS (updating it may be necessary to run Win 10- witness your problem above), you also say you have access to it.
    Do you hear any beeps or sounds?

Try steps 1,2 here:
    Laptop freezes at HP logo without loading circle - HP Support Forum - 5997641

Check the version of your BIOS vs that listed on HP's site for your laptop.

I'm also wondering if this might be related to your CMOS battery inside your laptop. (This should be a normal circular battery).
    How to replace the CMOS battery
    - but that's just a thought.

Worth asking on the HP forum.

================================
    Sorry that's not how to create a bootable disk. All that disk is is data storage- as you just copied the files to it.

Please see:
    How to Create a Bootable DOS USB Drive
    for one way to do it using a free program.

However, given the above, doing that isn't likely to help you I'm afraid.

dalchina, Apr 8, 2020
Thema:

Hp laptop

1. Hp laptop - Similar Threads - laptop

2. How to lower my laptop refresh rate when there is no other option in windows setting?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to lower my laptop refresh rate when there is no other option in windows setting?: I have a Lenovo Ideapad Gaming 3 laptop with Ryzen 5 4600H + GTX 1650 Ti and 120hz screen. I'm glad that the screen is always operating as the spec said, 120 hz. The issue is I cannot find any option to lower the screen Refresh Rate RR for short. Why do I want to lower my...
  3. How to lower my laptop refresh rate when there is no other option in windows setting?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to lower my laptop refresh rate when there is no other option in windows setting?: I have a Lenovo Ideapad Gaming 3 laptop with Ryzen 5 4600H + GTX 1650 Ti and 120hz screen. I'm glad that the screen is always operating as the spec said, 120 hz. The issue is I cannot find any option to lower the screen Refresh Rate RR for short. Why do I want to lower my...
  4. How to lower my laptop refresh rate when there is no other option in windows setting?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Laptop fully softlocked when I woke up this morning.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop fully softlocked when I woke up this morning.: This morning when I woke up my Lenovo laptop showed the “automatic repair” screen and it was trying to repair a fake/non-existent drive. I tried everything I could think of like: safe mode, reset this PC, system restore, startup repair, and a few more. Does anyone have...
  6. Laptop fully softlocked when I woke up this morning.

Laptop fully softlocked when I woke up this morning.: This morning when I woke up my Lenovo laptop showed the “automatic repair” screen and it was trying to repair a fake/non-existent drive. I tried everything I could think of like: safe mode, reset this PC, system restore, startup repair, and a few more. Does anyone have...
  7. Wipe Windows 10 laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wipe Windows 10 laptop: Dear Windows,I want to wipe my old Windows 10 laptop to recycle it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wipe-windows-10-laptop/2171e799-db4a-4724-acc4-1eba0c05c40d
  8. Wipe Windows 10 laptop

Wipe Windows 10 laptop: Dear Windows,I want to wipe my old Windows 10 laptop to recycle it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wipe-windows-10-laptop/2171e799-db4a-4724-acc4-1eba0c05c40d
  9. Wipe Windows 10 laptop

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  10. I want a download pdf of surface go 3 laptop user manual

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I want a download pdf of surface go 3 laptop user manual: Where can i download a Surface go 3 laptop user manual? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-want-a-download-pdf-of-surface-go-3-laptop-user/86f89767-8dcf-4fb2-8193-4de9145bcc0f