Windows 10: HP Laser Jet 3055- can't scan to PDF, can't scan multiple pages to a single file

Discus and support HP Laser Jet 3055- can't scan to PDF, can't scan multiple pages to a single file in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; am using hp laser jet 3055, i have downloaded the printer driver for windows 10. after downloading i used the windows scan feature to scan my doc,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Tobgay, May 9, 2019.

1. Tobgay Win User

HP Laser Jet 3055- can't scan to PDF, can't scan multiple pages to a single file

am using hp laser jet 3055, i have downloaded the printer driver for windows 10.

after downloading i used the windows scan feature to scan my doc, where am able to scan to image format but am not able to scan into Pdf. and also not able to scan multiple page in to single file. Is there a way to scan multiple pages in to single file

* Original title: scanner

:)

Tobgay, May 9, 2019

2. scanning multiple pages into a single PDF file

How can I scan multiple pages into a single PDF (scanned) file? I'm using Windows 10 on my Lenovo laptop and have an HP 4600 printer/scanner.

StephenHastings, May 9, 2019
  3. Scanning multiple pages in to one single document​

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that you want to scan multiple pages into one document. You can achieve the task by scanning all the pages into one PDF file.

• What is the make and model of the scanner?

I would suggest you to refer the articles mentioned below, depending on the scanner you are using to scan the document.

For HP Scanners:

HP Printers - How to Scan (Windows)
    , refer the section
    How do I save multiple documents or photos as a single PDF?

For Brother Scanners:

Scan multiple pages into one file instead of each scan being saved as a separate file

For EPSON Scanners:

Scan Multiple Pages to a PDF File

For Canon Scanners:

Scanning multiple pages to a single PDF file using MP Navigator EX (Scanners)
    and

Scan multiple documents using the IJ Scan Utility

Note:
    Since Microsoft does not host the websites, the links may change without notice. Microsoft does not guarantee the accuracy of this information.

Regards,

Prakhar Khare

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Prakhar_Khare, May 9, 2019
  4. DaveM121 Win User

HP Laser Jet 3055- can't scan to PDF, can't scan multiple pages to a single file

scanning multiple pages into a single PDF file

Hi Stephen, your scanner does not have the capability to scan multiple pages to PDF. this functionality is also lacking in Windows 10

You will need a 3rd party app to be able to scan multiple pages to a PDF

A really good and free options is NAPS2 - Not Another PDF Scanner!

It is fully featured, can scan multiple pages into a PDF, it can OCR the text, so the resulting PDF has searchable text, not just images - this keeps the file size down

https://sourceforge.net/projects/naps2/

DaveM121, May 9, 2019
Thema:

1. HP Laser Jet 3055- can't scan to PDF, can't scan multiple pages to a single file - Similar Threads - Laser Jet 3055

2. The windows 7 is not recognizing my Printer HP Laser Jet 3055

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The windows 7 is not recognizing my Printer HP Laser Jet 3055: dear sirI want to install my HP LaserJet 3055 but windows 7 is not recognizing the printer. Please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-windows-7-is-not-recognizing-my-printer-hp/8f5aad7a-cc2f-49e8-83d8-9e130591a13c
  3. The windows 7 is not recognizing my Printer HP Laser Jet 3055

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The windows 7 is not recognizing my Printer HP Laser Jet 3055: dear sirI want to install my HP LaserJet 3055 but windows 7 is not recognizing the printer. Please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-windows-7-is-not-recognizing-my-printer-hp/8f5aad7a-cc2f-49e8-83d8-9e130591a13c
  4. Windows 11 Scanning Software that scans multiple pages into a single PDF and has preview,...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Scanning Software that scans multiple pages into a single PDF and has preview,...: Hi,I just upgraded to Windows 11. I have a flatbed scanner without feeder. I'm looking for a scanning software that can scan multiple pages into a single PDF. I have tried a fewWindows Scan: only produce one-page PDFFax & Scan: since I don't have a feeder, it produce one-page...
  5. Windows 11 Scanning Software that scans multiple pages into a single PDF and has preview,...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 Scanning Software that scans multiple pages into a single PDF and has preview,...: Hi,I just upgraded to Windows 11. I have a flatbed scanner without feeder. I'm looking for a scanning software that can scan multiple pages into a single PDF. I have tried a fewWindows Scan: only produce one-page PDFFax & Scan: since I don't have a feeder, it produce one-page...
  6. Scanning multiple pages

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Scanning multiple pages: I am unable to scan multiple pages using Windows 10. It scans each page as a separate PDF file and not as one document. How can I correct this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/scanning-multiple-pages/2a988b66-c1bd-4e7c-b1db-c7ef0beec60e
  7. Scanning multiple pages in Windows scan

Scanning multiple pages in Windows scan: Why when I scan multiple pages through the scan feeder using windows scan, each individual page is saved as a single file and not as a full group ie 7 pages in one file name?...
  8. can't opn PDF scan

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    can't opn PDF scan: I get an error message that says "exceeds maximum page size for Word https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-opn-pdf-scan/2796fabd-69f4-4f4e-af56-65951c1a855a"
  9. Scan Multiple pages and Save to PDF File

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Scan Multiple pages and Save to PDF File: Hey I have MFC-L3710CW Printer/Scanner and can not figure out how to scan multiple pages to one file and save it as PDF. My old computer I would just be able to scan it by hitting the scan button on my printer/scanner and it would scan right into a PDF file. Now with my...
  10. scan multiple pages into a single PDF

scan multiple pages into a single PDF: I have installed a HP 2545 printer scanner but cannot scan multiple pages into one PDF document https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/scan-multiple-pages-into-a-single-pdf/4f94c490-9a49-4104-9ed9-8d053b8f98b1