Windows 10: HP Laser Jet verified drivers

Discus and support HP Laser Jet verified drivers in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I have a Windows 10 S laptop, and am trying to install the HP LaserJet 1020 driver on it, but the driver is not a verified app. The HP site doesn't... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by PerfectPitchNJN, Sep 2, 2019.

1. HP Laser Jet verified drivers

I have a Windows 10 S laptop, and am trying to install the HP LaserJet 1020 driver on it, but the driver is not a verified app. The HP site doesn't seem to have a verified app available for download. Are there any other alternatives for me? I suspect I will run into the same issue with an HP color printer.

Thank you.

:)

PerfectPitchNJN, Sep 2, 2019
  2. momma1310 Win User

driver for HP 2840 color jet laser

I am running windows 10, and I can't find a driver for the HP color laser jet printer. Please help.

momma1310, Sep 2, 2019
  3. Update Driver for HP Laser Jet P1102w

Is there an updated driver for windows 10 concerning HP Laser Jet P1102W?

Bookpleasures, Sep 2, 2019
  4. HP Laser Jet verified drivers

Printing issue with HP Laser Jet P1005

Original Title[marty w red bay Ontario]

have had windows 10 on my computer for a few months now...finally wanted to print something out using my HP Laser Jet P1005..Downloaded HP service packs etc...My HP Laser Jet P1005 is listed as a device on my computer but has not made it to the printer
    file...consequently i can't print...Is there anyone that can tell me how to get my printer to the printer file..??

martywolfofredbay, Sep 2, 2019
Thema:

HP Laser Jet verified drivers

1. HP Laser Jet verified drivers - Similar Threads - Laser Jet verified

2. New Dell Computer Won't Connect to HP Laser Jet

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    New Dell Computer Won't Connect to HP Laser Jet: My new Dell "sees" the printer but says it can't find the driver. However it scans just fine from the same machine. I don't know how to get it to "find" the driver. Every other computer/Ipad/Iphone prints just fine and I never had to do anything except get them on the same...
  3. HP Color Laser Jet 1600

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    HP Color Laser Jet 1600: HP Color Laser Jet 1600 is USB 2.0, Windows 10 Does not find it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hp-color-laser-jet-1600/32bc9256-142c-4bad-a2a2-9ae7da511dff
  4. HP LASER JET 3015 PRINTER PROBLEM

HP LASER JET 3015 PRINTER PROBLEM: Hello - after an update of Windows 10, my HP Laser Jet 3015 failed to be recognised. Have tried re-installing the driver from the HP driver disc. However after many attempts I still can not get it to work. Is this a known issue, if so is there a fix?...
  5. Downloading HP Laser Jet 1018

Downloading HP Laser Jet 1018: Why does HP Laser Jet 1018 not appear as an option to download on my PC? I had it once before and deleted it, and wonder if that is the problem. Do I need a driver first?...
  6. HP laser jet 1018 will not print

HP laser jet 1018 will not print: I was in idle status, removed hardware and now back at square 1. New desktop today, worked fine on old machine https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hp-laser-jet-1018-will-not-print/7d161a25-7c0b-426b-b552-763cddc02ac5
  7. Unable to find HP laser jet 1018 printer driver

in Windows 10 Customization
    Unable to find HP laser jet 1018 printer driver: I am trying to install my HP laserjet 1018 printer on my Windows 10, version 1809 I attempted the following method after connecting printer over USB, Click add printer > the printer that I want isn't listed>Add a local printer or network printer with manual setting>IN Use an...
  8. It requires a reboot to get my HP LASER JET to print.

It requires a reboot to get my HP LASER JET to print.: On going issue. Periodic "constipation" of the printer queues. You print to HP laser jet, nothing .. printer manager no help. Requires a reboot, then jobs that are queued up print automatically. Is there any plan for Windows 10 to come out of BETA TEST soon? (that's a joke)...
  9. Update Driver for HP Laser Jet P1102w

Update Driver for HP Laser Jet P1102w: Is there an updated driver for windows 10 concerning HP Laser Jet P1102W? 15089
  10. HP Laser Jet 1020 / 10.0.10240

HP Laser Jet 1020 / 10.0.10240: The drivers of my printer were correctly install when I turn it ON yesterday. It's the first time since 10074 that automatic installation occurs. 8904