Windows 10: HP LaserJet 5000n drivers

Discus and support HP LaserJet 5000n drivers in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I recently upgrade 3 computers to Windows 10 (2 pro, 1 home). When I went to install the drivers to our LasetJet 5000, they were no longer in the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by ttregear, Feb 9, 2019.

1. ttregear Win User

HP LaserJet 5000n drivers

I recently upgrade 3 computers to Windows 10 (2 pro, 1 home). When I went to install the drivers to our LasetJet 5000, they were no longer in the Windows Update list. I'm not sure when this particular printer was dropped from the list, but the currently listed printers in that series start with 5100, which I tried, but does not work. I know the 5000 is an old printer, but it works fine with Windows 10. Does anyone have an .exe of the driver for this printer, or know of somewhere I can find one? There is no listing on the HP site; the only links there are to this forum and direct one to the Windows Update list. Thank you.

:)

ttregear, Feb 9, 2019
  2. CountMike Win User

Windows 10 Driver for HP LaserJet 4

There's a line missing in that guide.

HP LaserJet 5000n drivers [​IMG]

The printer I want is not listed

Clicking on it will bring you to port selection

than

Than it should download all possible drivers from which you can choose. I already di that so can't show you further procedure but here it is on mine.

CountMike, Feb 9, 2019
  3. keithjr Win User

I tried this after doing a clean install of Windows 10. The list of printers that comes up does not include the Laserjet 4 plus which is the printer I am trying to connect via usb. How do I get that to come up?

keithjr, Feb 9, 2019
  4. ahowardaz Win User

for those who have a HP (Hewlett Packard) Laserjet 4 or Laserjet 5M I finally found how to connect up the computer to these great printers when OS is Windows 10. Follow step-by-step. This really works!! I love my old printer:

Win 7 with Win 10, and as others have reported the drivers for my older printer did not load.
    Although it is a HP Laserjet 4 plus, that appars to be not so important, other than the fact that the original cable has been replaced with one with a USB connector for my more modern laptop.

After struggling and Googling for far too much time, here is what worked very well.

--press teh Windows icon in the lower left corner
    --select "settings"
    --select "devices"
    --select "add printers & scanners"
    --select "add a printer"
    -- it probably will scan and deliver a message like "printer ----- isn't listed"
    --click on that message
    --scroll down to "add a local printer"
    --accept "use existing port" then scroll down and select USB001(virtual port for USB)
    --it is possible that if you are using the original cable that the default LPT1 is the correct choice.
    --that will lead to the same list of printer drivers that you would have had with Win 7 (my understanding, or misunderstanding, is that when Win 10 loaded it retained the Win 7 printer drivers, but did not make them particularly accessible.
    --select your printer
    --print a test page
    --all done
    --you may need to make that your default printer

ahowardaz, Feb 9, 2019
Thema:

1. HP LaserJet 5000n drivers - Similar Threads - LaserJet 5000n drivers

2. Driver for an HP Laserjet P2035n inW7pro,?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Driver for an HP Laserjet P2035n inW7pro,?: I need the driver for an HP Laserjet P2035n inW7pro, somebody has one..... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/driver-for-an-hp-laserjet-p2035n-inw7pro/27dc220b-c15a-473c-b670-cf0227a02488
  3. Driver for an HP Laserjet P2035n inW7pro,?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Driver for an HP Laserjet P2035n inW7pro,?: I need the driver for an HP Laserjet P2035n inW7pro, somebody has one..... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/driver-for-an-hp-laserjet-p2035n-inw7pro/27dc220b-c15a-473c-b670-cf0227a02488
  4. Drivere pt. imprimanta HP LaserJet 1012

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Drivere pt. imprimanta HP LaserJet 1012: Am o imprimanta HP LaserJet 1012 dar nu gasesc driverele pt. instalarea ei in Windows7. Va rog ajutati-ma sa pot refolosi aceasta imprimanta. Cum pot face update la driverele originale, acestea fiind pt. Windows 2000? Dar daca driverele sunt pt. Windows Vista? Va multumesc...
  5. Windows 11 driver for HP LaserJet 1018

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 driver for HP LaserJet 1018: https://www.driverscloud.com/en/services/GetInformationDriver/23399-30132/hp-lj1018-1020-1022-hb-pnp-win64-enexeThis worked for me. I disconnected printer from laptop USB, executed the download, program told me to connect printer, and it was done. Took about 15 seconds...
  6. Print Driver for HP LaserJet 1100A

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Print Driver for HP LaserJet 1100A: Purchased new laptop and trying to find print driver for HP LaserJet 1100A. Old laptop is running Windows 10 and can print to my printer. HP help site does not have driver that will work with Windows 10. Microsoft provided the driver on my old laptop and I need to find a...
  7. hp LASERJET 1010 WORKAROUND DRIVER HP Laserjet 3055 PCL5 driver

hp LASERJET 1010 WORKAROUND DRIVER HP Laserjet 3055 PCL5 driver: HP did not provide a windows 10 driver for HP LaserJet 1012 but there was a workaround that enabled it to continue working by installing theHP Laserjet 3055 PCL5 driver. It was installed using the legacy control panel described here...
  8. HP laserjet 5 drivers

HP laserjet 5 drivers: I have a new HP desktop all in one pavilion computer. Is there a way to keep my HP Laserjet 5 printer working? Thank you, Don https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hp-laserjet-5-drivers/20b9d6a9-591c-4b97-bed0-df9da2f0bb04
  9. HP LaserJet 6P drivers

HP LaserJet 6P drivers: Since I can't response to an earlier discussion: Those of you looking for a driver for HP LaserJet 6P could try the HP Universal Driver 6.10. This is the last one that contains PCL5. The one from Windows Update didn't load properly when installing the printer on my...
  10. Windows 10 Driver for HP LaserJet 4

Windows 10 Driver for HP LaserJet 4: I am trying to figure out where to get this driver for my HP LaserJet 4 printer. Worked fine in windows 7 but for some reason now it created an error #123. Through troubleshooting it said spooler had previous print job pending. Killed that restarted the spooler, then...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. nu vot