Windows 10: HP Laserjet p1102W not printing

Discus and support HP Laserjet p1102W not printing in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I got a new laptop loaded with Windows 10 Home in S mode. Is HP LaserJet P1102W compatible with this windows version? Why is it that in the devices and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Pepito Acosta, Feb 14, 2020.

1. HP Laserjet p1102W not printing

I got a new laptop loaded with Windows 10 Home in S mode. Is HP LaserJet P1102W compatible with this windows version? Why is it that in the devices and printers from the control panel shows the default printer is NPIA2B27BHP LaserJet Professional P1102w. Is this the reason why I cannot print with my said printer? Anyone please help me with this matter. Thanks...

:)

Pepito Acosta, Feb 14, 2020

2. HP Laserjet P1102W printer is not able to print in the wireless mode

Original Title: HP Laserjet P1102W printer

Will not print in wireless mode

OscarSuranyi, Feb 14, 2020
  3. Find my HP LaserJet P1102w

I can't find my HP LaserJet P1102w

Graham B.CRAMM, Feb 14, 2020
  4. HP Laserjet p1102W not printing

HP Laserjet P1102W printer is not able to print in the wireless mode

Hi Oscar,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community. We are sorry for the inconvenience caused.

I see that you are not able to print in wireless mode.

Please answer the below questions to assist you better,

1. What error message are you getting while you are trying to print?

2. Is the printer getting detected on the computer?

3. Are you able to connect other devices wirelessly?

I would suggest you try all the steps given in the below article on
    HP LaserJet Pro P1102w, P1109w - Wireless Printer Setup and check if it helps,

HP LaserJet Pro P1102w, P1109w - Wireless Printer Setup | HP® Customer Support

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Anup Karkal, Feb 14, 2020
Thema:

HP Laserjet p1102W not printing

1. HP Laserjet p1102W not printing - Similar Threads - Laserjet p1102W printing

2. Windows 11 can't install HP LaserJet P1102W Windows 10 driver

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 can't install HP LaserJet P1102W Windows 10 driver: Hello...I am trying to install my HP LaserJet P1102W in Windows 11 Pro 64 bits using the Windows 10 driver I used before.After detecting the printer by way of the USB cable and identifying it, the driver installation shows "Printer installation failed. A new printer was not...
  3. Windows 11 can't install HP LaserJet P1102W Windows 10 driver

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 can't install HP LaserJet P1102W Windows 10 driver: Hello...I am trying to install my HP LaserJet P1102W in Windows 11 Pro 64 bits using the Windows 10 driver I used before.After detecting the printer by way of the USB cable and identifying it, the driver installation shows "Printer installation failed. A new printer was not...
  4. HP LASERJET 1007 PRINTER NOT PRINTING

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    HP LASERJET 1007 PRINTER NOT PRINTING: Hello...I have recently updated my pc from windows 7 to windows 10.. PC is connected with HP LJ 1007 printer...Test print is ok but no print I get after giving print command....Many times driver and printer reinstalled..Checked Services.msc and found spooler and other print...
  5. Print Driver for HP LaserJet 1100A

Print Driver for HP LaserJet 1100A: Purchased new laptop and trying to find print driver for HP LaserJet 1100A. Old laptop is running Windows 10 and can print to my printer. HP help site does not have driver that will work with Windows 10. Microsoft provided the driver on my old laptop and I need to find a...
  6. HP Laserjet 1200 prints too light

HP Laserjet 1200 prints too light: Hello. I know this printer is ancient and slow but I don't know why it prints too light lately (black isn't black but gray). I have checked configuration and economode is turned off. I also reset settings. Any ideas? Maybe the cartrigde is almost empty or failing (but it...
  7. Print Drivver for HP LaserJet 6MP for Windows 10

Print Drivver for HP LaserJet 6MP for Windows 10: I'm trying to install a very old HP printer, HP LaserJet 6MP, on my Windows 10 machine. Can anyone suggest a generic or specific print driver that would install on Windows 10 and a safe place to download it from?...
  8. Windows 10 update KB4346084 4/23/19 & HP Laserjet P1102w

Windows 10 update KB4346084 4/23/19 & HP Laserjet P1102w: I have been unable to print with this printer for the past few weeks. Seems like it has been since the last Win10 update. Deleted printer, downloaded and installed latest s/w and drivers then added back the printer. What now?...
  9. HP LaserJet 3050 Scanner Not Recognized (Printing works)

HP LaserJet 3050 Scanner Not Recognized (Printing works): I just upgraded from 7 to 10 and now I cannot scan on my HP LaserJet 3050. The 3050 is recognized as a printer and I can print fine, but it is not recognized as a scanner. I have tried Windows Fax and Scan to no avail. I have the original install disk, but it will not install...
  10. HP Laserjet P1006 will not print now

HP Laserjet P1006 will not print now: Upgraded to Windows 10 about three days ago, and now my HP Laserjet P1006 printer won't print.......keeps saying "error" .Went to HP's website and down loaded what I thought I needed to get it to print but still not printing. One thing anyone here should know about me is I'm...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. new pc wont print to laserjet p1192w

2. HP p1102 wont print