Windows 10: HP launches world 1st dual-screen gaming laptop and other innovations

Discus and support HP launches world 1st dual-screen gaming laptop and other innovations in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; In our multitasking world, when you’re playing PC games, there’s a good chance you’re doing a lot of other things, too. Gaming industry insights show... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, May 14, 2019.

1. Brink Win User

HP launches world 1st dual-screen gaming laptop and other innovations

Source: HP launches world’s first dual-screen gaming laptop and other innovations | Windows Experience Blog

Tweet

— Twitter API (@User) View on Twiiter

:)

Brink, May 14, 2019

2. Laptop with broken screen How much?

I would like suggestions and look in local stores. I dont wanna buy a laptop from someone online. Sorry. But could be a good idea if you asked him about the performance on older games. Gonna make a list ofall laptops people suggest me.

Remove the screen for space purpose here its small desk and if the screen is opened it will hide my 22 inches lcd

Eric_On_Web, May 14, 2019
  3. Louie Del Win User
    white screen after exiting game

Hi Alex,

Let us isolate your concern to help us determine what's causing the white screen after you exit the game. Please answer the following questions:

• Are there any recent changes or updates made on your laptop?
    • Did you run the World of Tanks game on the same laptop where you encountered the white screen after exiting the World of Warships?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far aside from restarting the laptop?

We'll wait for your response.

Louie Del, May 14, 2019
  4. Brink Win User

HP kicks off Gamescom with OMEN innovations

Source: HP kicks off Gamescom with OMEN innovations - Windows Experience Blog

Tweet

— Twitter API (@User) View on Twiiter

Brink, May 14, 2019
Thema:

1. HP launches world 1st dual-screen gaming laptop and other innovations - Similar Threads - launches world 1st

2. HP Gaming Laptop.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HP Gaming Laptop.: Problem:HP Pavilion Gaming Laptop15-ec1xxx2x 4GB 3200 RAM sticks insertedonly one is detected. I am still paying payment for this computer at an 8GB RAM cost.Is there a way to force detection of my second slot?...
  3. HP Gaming Laptop.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    HP Gaming Laptop.: Problem:HP Pavilion Gaming Laptop15-ec1xxx2x 4GB 3200 RAM sticks insertedonly one is detected. I am still paying payment for this computer at an 8GB RAM cost.Is there a way to force detection of my second slot?...
  4. The outer worlds wont launch

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    The outer worlds wont launch: The other day i noticed the outer worlds icon disappeared from my taskbar where i'd pinned it. the space is there and when i right click it it shows outer worlds. when i try to launch from there or the windows store, nothing happens...
  5. Outer Worlds is not launching

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Outer Worlds is not launching: Played just fine the last couple of days, but for some reason it is not launching at all. I have tried launching from the Xbox app, Microsoft Store, the Start menu pin and task bar pin. There are no failed launches in the Task Manager. It isn't even trying to start up the...
  6. Outer Worlds not launching on Xbox PC (Game Pass)

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Outer Worlds not launching on Xbox PC (Game Pass): The Xbox Beta PC app will not launch The Outer Worlds. I have tried reinstalling the game twice and restarted my computer. Don't know what's going on The error messages says this C:\Program...
  7. Dual screen: dim one but not the other?

in Windows 10 Support
    Dual screen: dim one but not the other?: I have an 8" tablet I use when I teach. It is connected wirelessly via a Microsoft Display Adapter to a projector. Currently, both the tablet and the projector sleep after a few minutes. I then have to 'wake', login, re-connect to the projector, etc. Is there a way to have...
  8. HP kicks off Gamescom with OMEN innovations

in Windows 10 News
    HP kicks off Gamescom with OMEN innovations: OMEN by HP unveiled new hardware and mobile software innovations for gaming enthusiasts on the eve of the industry’s big Gamescom event in Cologne, Germany. On the hardware front, the OMEN Obelisk is the latest addition to the company’s desktop gaming family. On the software...
  9. Windows 10 dual-screen laptops will probably launch this year

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 dual-screen laptops will probably launch this year: Gregory Bryant, Intel’s senior vice president of client computing said in an interview that the dual-screen, foldable or bendable devices are coming this year. It’s only a matter of time before we see dual-screen Windows 10 laptops emerge in force, and it’s likely that the...
  10. Computer with dual monitor setup showing black screen on game launch

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer with dual monitor setup showing black screen on game launch: Just purchased two Dell U2715H 27" monitors the other day and a Dell XPS8900 tower. intel Core i7 16GB Ram NVidia GTX 960 I am having an issue where when I launch two steam games I run into a crash. The games i'm trying to run are "Pure Pool" and "Pool Nation FX"....