Windows 10: HP launches world 1st dual-screen gaming laptop and other innovations

Discus and support HP launches world 1st dual-screen gaming laptop and other innovations in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; In our multitasking world, when you’re playing PC games, there’s a good chance you’re doing a lot of other things, too. Gaming industry insights show... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, May 14, 2019.

1. Brink Win User

HP launches world 1st dual-screen gaming laptop and other innovations

Source: HP launches world’s first dual-screen gaming laptop and other innovations | Windows Experience Blog

Tweet

— Twitter API (@User) View on Twiiter

:)

Brink, May 14, 2019

2. Laptop with broken screen How much?

I would like suggestions and look in local stores. I dont wanna buy a laptop from someone online. Sorry. But could be a good idea if you asked him about the performance on older games. Gonna make a list ofall laptops people suggest me.

Remove the screen for space purpose here its small desk and if the screen is opened it will hide my 22 inches lcd

Eric_On_Web, May 14, 2019
  3. Louie Del Win User
    white screen after exiting game

Hi Alex,

Let us isolate your concern to help us determine what's causing the white screen after you exit the game. Please answer the following questions:

• Are there any recent changes or updates made on your laptop?
    • Did you run the World of Tanks game on the same laptop where you encountered the white screen after exiting the World of Warships?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far aside from restarting the laptop?

We'll wait for your response.

Louie Del, May 14, 2019
  4. Brink Win User

HP kicks off Gamescom with OMEN innovations

Source: HP kicks off Gamescom with OMEN innovations - Windows Experience Blog

Tweet

— Twitter API (@User) View on Twiiter

Brink, May 14, 2019
Thema:

1. HP launches world 1st dual-screen gaming laptop and other innovations - Similar Threads - launches world 1st

2. Dual screen: dim one but not the other?

in Windows 10 Support
    Dual screen: dim one but not the other?: I have an 8" tablet I use when I teach. It is connected wirelessly via a Microsoft Display Adapter to a projector. Currently, both the tablet and the projector sleep after a few minutes. I then have to 'wake', login, re-connect to the projector, etc. Is there a way to have...
  3. Blue screens with my 1st gaming PC: ntoskrnl.exe+1b3440

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blue screens with my 1st gaming PC: ntoskrnl.exe+1b3440: Hi all, this is my 2nd time i post a question here about my problem regarding blue screens. I'm getting multiple blue screen randomly while using my PC + crashes in apps and games, most of them have the error codes SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION and MEMORY_MANAGEMENT. I tried...
  4. HP Laptop flashing screen

in Windows 10 Support
    HP Laptop flashing screen: Good day to all. I have a HP laptop running the uptown date windows 10. Nine times out of ten then I connect an external drive to the USB port I get a browny colour flash on the screen and also when removing. Have checked all the latest HP updates from the HP website but no...
  5. HP kicks off Gamescom with OMEN innovations

in Windows 10 News
    HP kicks off Gamescom with OMEN innovations: OMEN by HP unveiled new hardware and mobile software innovations for gaming enthusiasts on the eve of the industry’s big Gamescom event in Cologne, Germany. On the hardware front, the OMEN Obelisk is the latest addition to the company’s desktop gaming family. On the software...
  6. Windows 10 dual-screen laptops will probably launch this year

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 dual-screen laptops will probably launch this year: Gregory Bryant, Intel’s senior vice president of client computing said in an interview that the dual-screen, foldable or bendable devices are coming this year. It’s only a matter of time before we see dual-screen Windows 10 laptops emerge in force, and it’s likely that the...
  7. Launching Games?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Launching Games?: So I was just wondering which is better, launching the games via shortcut (afterinstall) or launching the game in your graphic card driver (radeon setting, nvidia setting, etc.) also does this have any effect on perfomance, quality, etc. please enlighten us? 92321
  8. Computer with dual monitor setup showing black screen on game launch

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer with dual monitor setup showing black screen on game launch: Just purchased two Dell U2715H 27" monitors the other day and a Dell XPS8900 tower. intel Core i7 16GB Ram NVidia GTX 960 I am having an issue where when I launch two steam games I run into a crash. The games i'm trying to run are "Pure Pool" and "Pool Nation FX"....
  9. Connecting laptop to 2 dual screen

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Connecting laptop to 2 dual screen: I have a dell xps laptop bought a dual screen dell monitor unfortunately my laptop don't have vga port so I bought dualhead2go analog converter tried many times to connect it doesn't show up its detected what can I do 22315
  10. Xbox Game Pass Launches June 1st 2017 with 100+ Games

in Windows 10 News
    Xbox Game Pass Launches June 1st 2017 with 100+ Games: Tweet — Twitter API (@user) date[/quote] t3fDMJxVziY Earlier this year, we announced Xbox Game Pass, a new digital gaming subscription service that gives you unlimited access to over 100 Xbox One and Backward Compatible Xbox 360 games for $9.99 USD per month. To...