Windows 10: HP LOGO ONLY

Discus and support HP LOGO ONLY in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; Anyone please help me i just booted my lap with bootable usbwin10.its stuck at hp logo.Please help me[ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by PaulMons, Nov 24, 2020.

1. PaulMons Win User

HP LOGO ONLY

Anyone please help me i just booted my lap with bootable usbwin10.its stuck at hp logo.Please help me HP LOGO ONLY 0df4698b-514a-4045-8293-b470c691d73f?upload=true.jpg

:)

PaulMons, Nov 24, 2020

2. Windows boot logo,

Hi

Tried with suggested steps but not succeed,

still can see HP boot logo

Please suggest

AmardeepBhingardeve, Nov 24, 2020
  3. missing hp logo at startup

Hi,

We suggest in contacting the manufacturer for your device directly, as that would be towards the boot set up of the device itself and the steps on how the brand logo would show up every boot up would be available through them.

Hope this helps.

Regards.

Jomel_Santos, Nov 24, 2020
  4. dalchina Win User

HP LOGO ONLY

Hp laptop screen won’t display except occasionally

- this suggests BIOS corruption or a hardware problem...
    Whilst you might try flashing the BIOS (updating it may be necessary to run Win 10- witness your problem above), you also say you have access to it.
    Do you hear any beeps or sounds?

Try steps 1,2 here:
    Laptop freezes at HP logo without loading circle - HP Support Forum - 5997641

Check the version of your BIOS vs that listed on HP's site for your laptop.

I'm also wondering if this might be related to your CMOS battery inside your laptop. (This should be a normal circular battery).
    How to replace the CMOS battery
    - but that's just a thought.

Worth asking on the HP forum.

================================
    Sorry that's not how to create a bootable disk. All that disk is is data storage- as you just copied the files to it.

Please see:
    How to Create a Bootable DOS USB Drive
    for one way to do it using a free program.

However, given the above, doing that isn't likely to help you I'm afraid.

dalchina, Nov 24, 2020
Thema:

HP LOGO ONLY

1. HP LOGO ONLY - Similar Threads - LOGO

2. Boot logo loop

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Boot logo loop: Hi guys, some days ago I let my pc install the new windows updates and today I think I might have ran into this issue. I was hoping to just get into the advanced boot options and uninstall the updates, but it gets stuck as well on that. What would you suggest I should do?...
  3. Is there a way to change your startup logo on your windows 10 pc? legacy Bios

in Windows 10 Customization
    Is there a way to change your startup logo on your windows 10 pc? legacy Bios: I have a legacy bios on my pc, and the motherboard does NOT support UEFI bios, all the other things i've tried were only made 3 months ago but are already outdated, I am on windows version 20H2...
  4. Windows boot up logo

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows boot up logo: Hey guys, Ive been doing some testing here and cant wrap my head around it. one laptop, bios is legacy with mbr and installed windows 10 fresh and when I boot up the first screen is the dell screen and second is the windows logo and spinning circle.. great Second laptop,...
  5. Strange Logo on Desktop

in Windows 10 Support
    Strange Logo on Desktop: Hi, anybody experienced a strange logo appearing on desktop, in my case it seems to be a logo of a letter "f" with an "i" in a blue circle, screen grab attached. It floats in front of other windows, cannot be moved, has no functions on either right or left mouse click and I...
  6. Logo Change??

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Logo Change??: I opened my start menu and the file icon changed but the file explorer icon changed? What is going on?? [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/logo-change/ddfa9c67-218d-452b-9708-33dd0f5767cb
  7. Aced Aspire stuck on logo

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Aced Aspire stuck on logo: Hi there. I did a reset on my acer aspire laptop that runs windows 10 but not its stuck on the acer logo screen and shows the loading cirlcle. The screen will go black and then it just starts over again. It wont go past the screen. Help! How can i fix fhis??...
  8. Flash Player logo on my HP Solution Center

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Flash Player logo on my HP Solution Center: When I opened the HP Solution Center after uninstalling and reinstalling it, I saw the Flash Player logo on it. Does it mean I need to update my Deskjet 2480F?...
  9. laptop will not boot past logo

laptop will not boot past logo: I have a Dell laptop 15 5584 recently out of warranty. It will not boot past the Dell logo, also it will not go into bios or safemode. I have tried resetting by holding down the power button for 25 seconds but it will never finish resetting. Running Windows 10, SSD...
  10. The dreaded blue logo and spinning dots

The dreaded blue logo and spinning dots: Last night my PC shut off entirely out of the blue. I was playing witcher 3 when it just turned off. So i turned it back on and all was fine. Then today I go to wake my computer up and then it starts turning on and off over and over again. Bought a new psu and picked it up...