Windows 10: HP LOGO ONLY

Discus and support HP LOGO ONLY in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; Anyone please help me i just booted my lap with bootable usbwin10.its stuck at hp logo.Please help me[ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by PaulMons, Nov 24, 2020.

1. PaulMons Win User

HP LOGO ONLY

Anyone please help me i just booted my lap with bootable usbwin10.its stuck at hp logo.Please help me HP LOGO ONLY 0df4698b-514a-4045-8293-b470c691d73f?upload=true.jpg

:)

PaulMons, Nov 24, 2020

2. Windows boot logo,

Hi

Tried with suggested steps but not succeed,

still can see HP boot logo

Please suggest

AmardeepBhingardeve, Nov 24, 2020
  3. missing hp logo at startup

Hi,

We suggest in contacting the manufacturer for your device directly, as that would be towards the boot set up of the device itself and the steps on how the brand logo would show up every boot up would be available through them.

Hope this helps.

Regards.

Jomel_Santos, Nov 24, 2020
  4. dalchina Win User

HP LOGO ONLY

Hp laptop screen won’t display except occasionally

- this suggests BIOS corruption or a hardware problem...
    Whilst you might try flashing the BIOS (updating it may be necessary to run Win 10- witness your problem above), you also say you have access to it.
    Do you hear any beeps or sounds?

Try steps 1,2 here:
    Laptop freezes at HP logo without loading circle - HP Support Forum - 5997641

Check the version of your BIOS vs that listed on HP's site for your laptop.

I'm also wondering if this might be related to your CMOS battery inside your laptop. (This should be a normal circular battery).
    How to replace the CMOS battery
    - but that's just a thought.

Worth asking on the HP forum.

================================
    Sorry that's not how to create a bootable disk. All that disk is is data storage- as you just copied the files to it.

Please see:
    How to Create a Bootable DOS USB Drive
    for one way to do it using a free program.

However, given the above, doing that isn't likely to help you I'm afraid.

dalchina, Nov 24, 2020
Thema:

HP LOGO ONLY

1. HP LOGO ONLY - Similar Threads - LOGO

2. "Microsoft 365 Office App" hangs at the launch screen logo.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "Microsoft 365 Office App" hangs at the launch screen logo.: The "Microsoft 365 Office App" hangs at the launch screen logo. I've tried:Restart machineRepairResetUninstall/InstallWindows info:Edition Windows 11 Pro Version 22H2 Installed on ‎2/‎27/‎2023 OS build 22621.3447 Experience Windows Feature Experience Pack 1000.22688.1000.0...
  3. "Microsoft 365 Office App" hangs at the launch screen logo.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "Microsoft 365 Office App" hangs at the launch screen logo.: The "Microsoft 365 Office App" hangs at the launch screen logo. I've tried:Restart machineRepairResetUninstall/InstallWindows info:Edition Windows 11 Pro Version 22H2 Installed on ‎2/‎27/‎2023 OS build 22621.3447 Experience Windows Feature Experience Pack 1000.22688.1000.0...
  4. Why does the Windows 11 boot logo and progressive ring squished?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does the Windows 11 boot logo and progressive ring squished?: Hello,Why is my Windows 11 boot logo and progressive ring squished?I am running Windows 11 23H2 Build Number 22631.3447 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-does-the-windows-11-boot-logo-and-progressive/2052d493-852f-4eb0-adfd-9de1d9ff146e
  5. Why does the Windows 11 boot logo and progressive ring squished?

Why does the Windows 11 boot logo and progressive ring squished?: Hello,Why is my Windows 11 boot logo and progressive ring squished?I am running Windows 11 23H2 Build Number 22631.3447 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-does-the-windows-11-boot-logo-and-progressive/2052d493-852f-4eb0-adfd-9de1d9ff146e
  6. Laptop wont startup beyond pc logo stage

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop wont startup beyond pc logo stage: Laptop wont startup beyond pc logo stage Used poweroff 10 seconds, power on time 3 routine to enter safe mode and currently running diagnostics and auto repair....
  7. Laptop wont startup beyond pc logo stage

Laptop wont startup beyond pc logo stage: Laptop wont startup beyond pc logo stage Used poweroff 10 seconds, power on time 3 routine to enter safe mode and currently running diagnostics and auto repair....
  8. Laptop wont startup beyond pc logo stage

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. My Screen for my pc won’t do anything, just goes to ASRock logo or Greyish screen.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Screen for my pc won’t do anything, just goes to ASRock logo or Greyish screen.: Yesterday I wanted to do a “Secure boot” for a game I wanted to get, but it needed that. I looked up a tutorial on YouTube and did the steps, but when I saved changes and exited it didn’t set my pc back to normal so then I looked at another tutorial but this time the person...
  10. My Screen for my pc won’t do anything, just goes to ASRock logo or Greyish screen.

My Screen for my pc won’t do anything, just goes to ASRock logo or Greyish screen.: Yesterday I wanted to do a “Secure boot” for a game I wanted to get, but it needed that. I looked up a tutorial on YouTube and did the steps, but when I saved changes and exited it didn’t set my pc back to normal so then I looked at another tutorial but this time the person...