Windows 10: HP LOGO ONLY

Discus and support HP LOGO ONLY in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; anyone Please help me.my lap is stuck at hp logo.i am trying to boot from a usb please anyone help me.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by PaulMons, Nov 24, 2020.

1. PaulMons Win User

HP LOGO ONLY

anyone Please help me.my lap is stuck at hp logo.i am trying to boot from a usb please anyone help me.

:)

PaulMons, Nov 24, 2020

2. Windows boot logo,

Hi

Tried with suggested steps but not succeed,

still can see HP boot logo

Please suggest

AmardeepBhingardeve, Nov 24, 2020
  3. missing hp logo at startup

Hi,

We suggest in contacting the manufacturer for your device directly, as that would be towards the boot set up of the device itself and the steps on how the brand logo would show up every boot up would be available through them.

Hope this helps.

Regards.

Jomel_Santos, Nov 24, 2020
  4. dalchina Win User

HP LOGO ONLY

Hp laptop screen won’t display except occasionally

- this suggests BIOS corruption or a hardware problem...
    Whilst you might try flashing the BIOS (updating it may be necessary to run Win 10- witness your problem above), you also say you have access to it.
    Do you hear any beeps or sounds?

Try steps 1,2 here:
    Laptop freezes at HP logo without loading circle - HP Support Forum - 5997641

Check the version of your BIOS vs that listed on HP's site for your laptop.

I'm also wondering if this might be related to your CMOS battery inside your laptop. (This should be a normal circular battery).
    How to replace the CMOS battery
    - but that's just a thought.

Worth asking on the HP forum.

================================
    Sorry that's not how to create a bootable disk. All that disk is is data storage- as you just copied the files to it.

Please see:
    How to Create a Bootable DOS USB Drive
    for one way to do it using a free program.

However, given the above, doing that isn't likely to help you I'm afraid.

dalchina, Nov 24, 2020
Thema:

HP LOGO ONLY

1. HP LOGO ONLY - Similar Threads - LOGO

2. Windows 11, windows logo + shift + s, copied box dark

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11, windows logo + shift + s, copied box dark: Hello my friends,When I use Windows logo + Shift + S, the copied box appears dark, and when I paste it where I want to locate it, it always appears dark. This is an example:can anyone tell me how to configure Windows 11 to make the copied box have a white background?...
  3. Windows 11, windows logo + shift + s, copied box dark

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11, windows logo + shift + s, copied box dark: Hello my friends,When I use Windows logo + Shift + S, the copied box appears dark, and when I paste it where I want to locate it, it always appears dark. This is an example:can anyone tell me how to configure Windows 11 to make the copied box have a white background?...
  4. Windows 10 logo freeze with no spinning dots and not coming automatic Repair

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 logo freeze with no spinning dots and not coming automatic Repair: hey m avaneesh pandey i have a problom when i install windows it stucked at blue windows 10 logo and there is no spinning dots i search on yt but nothing happens people also told me u can solve this problom by automatic Repair but i shut down my pc sevral time nothing happens...
  5. Windows 10 logo freeze with no spinning dots and not coming automatic Repair

Windows 10 logo freeze with no spinning dots and not coming automatic Repair: hey m avaneesh pandey i have a problom when i install windows it stucked at blue windows 10 logo and there is no spinning dots i search on yt but nothing happens people also told me u can solve this problom by automatic Repair but i shut down my pc sevral time nothing happens...
  6. Windows 10 logo freeze with no spinning dots and not coming automatic Repair

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. I bought Accer Aspire 3,Windows 11 ,8g ram a week ago .Currently I can't see the WIFi logo...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I bought Accer Aspire 3,Windows 11 ,8g ram a week ago .Currently I can't see the WIFi logo...: I bought Accer Aspire 3,Windows 11 ,8g ram a week ago .Currently I can't see the WIFi logo .I can't open wifi https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-bought-accer-aspire-3windows-11-8g-ram-a-week/a143989e-0170-480b-a4ec-5888edab13a3
  8. I bought Accer Aspire 3,Windows 11 ,8g ram a week ago .Currently I can't see the WIFi logo...

I bought Accer Aspire 3,Windows 11 ,8g ram a week ago .Currently I can't see the WIFi logo...: I bought Accer Aspire 3,Windows 11 ,8g ram a week ago .Currently I can't see the WIFi logo .I can't open wifi https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-bought-accer-aspire-3windows-11-8g-ram-a-week/a143989e-0170-480b-a4ec-5888edab13a3
  9. Stuck on the windows logo for a clean installation of windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stuck on the windows logo for a clean installation of windows 10: My laptop dell XPS 15-9570 laptop can not be made a clean installation of windows 10. it was stuck on the windows logo. Early it was bitlocked in its original SSD driver. I removed the SSD driver and replaced a new one. But when I tried to re-install windows 10 from a USB...
  10. Stuck on the windows logo for a clean installation of windows 10

Stuck on the windows logo for a clean installation of windows 10: My laptop dell XPS 15-9570 laptop can not be made a clean installation of windows 10. it was stuck on the windows logo. Early it was bitlocked in its original SSD driver. I removed the SSD driver and replaced a new one. But when I tried to re-install windows 10 from a USB...