Windows 10: HP M2C00UA#ABA Hard Drive Failure After Windows Update

Discus and support HP M2C00UA#ABA Hard Drive Failure After Windows Update in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; So the story goes i was streaming a concert on Twitch on Friday November 27th and my PC was fine. I have an HP model M2C00UA#ABA. At midnight Windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Paul Silvio, Nov 29, 2020.

1. HP M2C00UA#ABA Hard Drive Failure After Windows Update

So the story goes i was streaming a concert on Twitch on Friday November 27th and my PC was fine. I have an HP model M2C00UA#ABA. At midnight Windows 10 had some update so i said sure install and reboot. The computer never came back online. The BIOS is read but when it queries the OS there’s no response. I ran diagnostics and the hard drive passes the quick test but fails a DST check Failure ID Q32P7T-7SXAAE-MFPWMF-60V903. I’ve removed the hard drive, cleaned all connections and restarted the PC. Same error. What could have possibly been installed. Tried a BIOS rollback. Nothing works. So did you kill my hard drive?

:)

Paul Silvio, Nov 29, 2020

2. Projected Hard drive failure issue

I have an HP laptop that boots up to error "Smart hard drive check has detected imminent failure". I have no issue with replacing the hard drive but have no idea how to get Windows 10 reinstalled/recovered. Currently files/photos/ect. are backed up. Any
    suggestions are greatly appreciated.

Skillet 56, Nov 29, 2020
  3. little cat, Nov 29, 2020
Thema:

HP M2C00UA#ABA Hard Drive Failure After Windows Update

1. HP M2C00UA#ABA Hard Drive Failure After Windows Update - Similar Threads - M2C00UA#ABA Hard Drive

2. Windows Hard drive failure

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Hard drive failure: I have a Lenovo Yoga 370. It worked well until a few days ago and the harddrive failed.Now the history is that, some time ago, I had to restore the PC to windows 7 as I lost my windows 10 disc. So I restored to windows 7 then sometime later Microsoft was doing a free upgrade...
  3. Windows Hard drive failure

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Hard drive failure: I have a Lenovo Yoga 370. It worked well until a few days ago and the harddrive failed.Now the history is that, some time ago, I had to restore the PC to windows 7 as I lost my windows 10 disc. So I restored to windows 7 then sometime later Microsoft was doing a free upgrade...
  4. Windows Hard drive failure

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
  5. Hard Drive Failure after WIN 10 Update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Hard Drive Failure after WIN 10 Update: Hardware Test Scan resulted in failure and a code: Q4U7HT-7SSAMR-XD7WLK60RR03I tried to put the code in HP but it said it wasn't valid. hp.com/g/techcenter/PcDiagsUpdate is still attempting to install a June security update that it cannot install. PC freezes and locks and...
  6. Hard Drive failure

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Hard Drive failure: Hello everyone, I have Lenovo L13 Yoga and it's fairly new. I recently had a disk failure error in my device and prompted me to scan the hard drive. The scan runs for quite a few hours but as I had to start my work, I forced restarted the device. The device looks...
  7. HP 1KU84UA#ABA Laptop Hard Drive Failing

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    HP 1KU84UA#ABA Laptop Hard Drive Failing: I have my daughter's HP 1KU84UA#ABA laptop here for updating. However, when I turn it on, I get a notice that the hard drive is going to fail: SMART Hard Disk Error The SMART hard disk check has detected an iminent failure. To ensure not data loss, please backup the...
  8. hard drive failure after Windows 10 update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    hard drive failure after Windows 10 update: My Lenovo computer is four years old. When the latest Windows 10 update came up saying that the old version would not be supported in the future, I let it update. The first night, it was fine and I shut it down. The next night it updated again, and I shut it down afterward....
  9. Hard drive failure

Hard drive failure: hello, I've had this computer for about ten years now. Recently I've had it shutting down on me randomly. I thought it was the power supply so I replaced it. Apparently it wasn't. My only other guess is a hard drive failure. I bought a new pc and a synology nas to move...
  10. Hard drive failure

Hard drive failure: Hi all, Yesterday I came back to my computer and there was a pop up on the screen telling me that there is an update for Itunes available. So I clicked on install, but nothing happened. Then I wanted to close the pop up, but could not. All was frozen. I had to shut down by...