Windows 10: hp model 22-103w upgraded to windows 10 touch screen not working

Discus and support hp model 22-103w upgraded to windows 10 touch screen not working in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi I upgraded my hp computer model 22-301w which has a touch screen that is IL AND THE WINDOWS 10 DOESNT SHOW TOUCH SCREEN IN DIVICE MANAGER AND I CAN... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by comment61, Feb 4, 2021.

1. comment61 Win User

hp model 22-103w upgraded to windows 10 touch screen not working

Hi I upgraded my hp computer model 22-301w which has a touch screen that is IL AND THE WINDOWS 10 DOESNT SHOW TOUCH SCREEN IN DIVICE MANAGER AND I CAN NOT FIND A SOLUTION ANY PLACE TO MAKE IT WORK WITH THE RIGHT DRIVERS AND SOFTWEAR. HELP I NEED THIS TO WORK FOR MY DISABLED CHILD.

THANK YOU

:)

comment61, Feb 4, 2021
  2. Nikhar_K Win User

HP All-in-one touch screen stopped working.

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I appreciate the efforts taken by you in resolving the issue. I understand that Touch screen is not working for your HP All-in-one touch screen. I’ll certainly assist you with the issue.

However, please let us know:

• Are you aware of any changes made to the computer prior to this issue?

Meanwhile, I would suggest you to refer the troubleshooting steps mentioned in the HP article
    HP PCs - Troubleshooting Touch Screen Issues (Windows 10, 8) and see if that helps.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Feb 4, 2021
  3. zbook Win User
    HP Envy TouchSmart 4-1115dx NO TOUCH in Win10 /w SSD

HP ENVY TouchSmart Sleekbook 4-1115dx More Support Options | HP® Customer Support

See if you can run through these troubleshooting steps:

HP PCs - Troubleshooting Touch Screen Issues (WindowsÂ*10, 8) | HP® Customer Support

Step 1: Confirm the computer has a touch screen
    Step 2: Enable and reinstall the touch screen driver in Device Manager
    Step 3: Configure the touch display
    Step 4: Install Windows updates
    Step 5: Perform a touch screen diagnostic test in HP Hardware Diagnostics
    Step 6: Adjust the power management settings for your touch screen
    Step 7: Perform a hard reset (notebook PCs) or full shutdown and restart (All-in-One PCs)
    Step 8: Update the BIOS and graphics driver

zbook, Feb 4, 2021
  4. KLund1 Win User

HP Envy TouchSmart 4-1115dx NO TOUCH in Win10 /w SSD

Thanks for the long reply! The effort is much appreciated!
    My responses in bold

Again many thanks.
    Any other thoughts or suggestions, from anyone??

KLund1, Feb 4, 2021
Thema:

1. hp model 22-103w upgraded to windows 10 touch screen not working - Similar Threads - model 103w upgraded

2. HP Pavilion X360 touch screen not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HP Pavilion X360 touch screen not working: Hey, I had to reset my notebook PC. After the reset, the touch screen has stopped working. Please help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hp-pavilion-x360-touch-screen-not-working/0a2f0785-66d2-48a1-ada9-a66c824572b0
  3. HP Pavilion X360 touch screen not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    HP Pavilion X360 touch screen not working: Hey, I had to reset my notebook PC. After the reset, the touch screen has stopped working. Please help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hp-pavilion-x360-touch-screen-not-working/0a2f0785-66d2-48a1-ada9-a66c824572b0
  4. Touch Screen Stopped Working HP Laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Touch Screen Stopped Working HP Laptop: Hello Everyone, I recently noticed my touchscreen on my laptop stopped working for no reason. When running HP Hardware Diagnostics it works but not on the home screen. Any ideas how to fix?...
  5. Touch Screen Stopped Working HP Laptop

Touch Screen Stopped Working HP Laptop: Hello Everyone, I recently noticed my touchscreen on my laptop stopped working for no reason. When running HP Hardware Diagnostics it works but not on the home screen. Any ideas how to fix?...
  6. 22-year old Touch Screen Adapter Works Plug & Play On Windows 10

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    22-year old Touch Screen Adapter Works Plug & Play On Windows 10: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/CadenLucianArcher [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/n0k5q8/22year_old_touch_screen_adapter_works_plug_play/
  7. DVD player and touch screen on my HP not working after upgrading to Windows 10

DVD player and touch screen on my HP not working after upgrading to Windows 10: I have upgraded to Windows 10 on my HP and I cant use the touch screen option that was on my HP computer. Also I cant watch video anymore. the only option is to purchase the app that will allow me to watch DVD on my computer, I assume there is a free option. Can you help?...
  8. HP touch screen has stopped working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    HP touch screen has stopped working: after a couple of unwanted Windows 10 updates, my BRAND NEW computer has stopped working properly. Windows 10 is garbage, apparently. Bill Gates, where are you? And stop loading your stupid games onto my computer, I don't want them. Please advise to fix, and not the same...
  9. HP touch screen issues

HP touch screen issues: My touch screen stopped working and the (HID touch screen) is no longer in the device manager. I have tried to update and trouble shoot with no luck. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hp-touch-screen-issues/623a450a-5186-4a17-9fa0-74161c6f8677
  10. HP Pavilion Touch PC | Model 24-b010

HP Pavilion Touch PC | Model 24-b010: When I bought this system from Office Depot April 2017 it was touch enabled. Since Microsoft has released several updates recently the system is no longer touch screen. HOw do I fix this? I've tried calling HP support when it was under warranty and they were of NO help. Now...