Windows 10: HP Notebook - 14s-dk0094au - Videos aren't working on any app or internet browser

Discus and support HP Notebook - 14s-dk0094au - Videos aren't working on any app or internet browser in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have just gone to watch Netflix through the app and received an error code "D7353-5101". I can't watch any videos through Youtube or any other means... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by LaniJade10, May 27, 2020.

1. HP Notebook - 14s-dk0094au - Videos aren't working on any app or internet browser

I have just gone to watch Netflix through the app and received an error code "D7353-5101". I can't watch any videos through Youtube or any other means and I don't know how to fix it.

:)

LaniJade10, May 27, 2020
  2. diego Win User

Icons from apps aren´t displayed correctly

HP Notebook - 14s-dk0094au - Videos aren't working on any app or internet browser [​IMG]

The native apps from the system are all showing this strange square instead of the normal icons. Please help resolve this problem. Thanks

diego, May 27, 2020
  3. Why HP Pavilion 14-n201tu Notebook PC (ENERGY STAR) taping not working after update to windows 10 pro

Hi,

HP Pavilion 14-n201tu Notebook PC (ENERGY STAR)

After updation of win 10 pro my HP Pavilion 14-n201tu Notebook PC (ENERGY STAR) not working touch pad taping feature

I tried many steps which is shown in forums and youtube etc etc

but not done till now , am i wasted my money ?

why microsoft and HP not solving this problem ?

Bhuvan PrasadK, May 27, 2020
  4. Larry Win User

HP Notebook - 14s-dk0094au - Videos aren't working on any app or internet browser

Larry, May 27, 2020
Thema:

HP Notebook - 14s-dk0094au - Videos aren't working on any app or internet browser

1. HP Notebook - 14s-dk0094au - Videos aren't working on any app or internet browser - Similar Threads - Notebook 14s dk0094au

2. Internet not loading any apps or browser.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Internet not loading any apps or browser.: I turned on smart app control in windows 11.After that internet is not working on any app,and no browser is working.I also turned off smart app control,but problem persists....
  3. Internet not loading any apps or browser.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Internet not loading any apps or browser.: I turned on smart app control in windows 11.After that internet is not working on any app,and no browser is working.I also turned off smart app control,but problem persists....
  4. Browsers Aren't Opening

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Browsers Aren't Opening: Hello,After upgrading to windows 11, I recently noticed that new browsers I install Opera, Firefox, Brave are not opening. They open on the first start up and after being closed and re-opened they open briefly, but then close. I tried installing from Microsoft store, and it...
  5. Browsers Aren't Opening

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Browsers Aren't Opening: Hello,After upgrading to windows 11, I recently noticed that new browsers I install Opera, Firefox, Brave are not opening. They open on the first start up and after being closed and re-opened they open briefly, but then close. I tried installing from Microsoft store, and it...
  6. Internet working in browsers but unable to install any programs

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Internet working in browsers but unable to install any programs: Internet working in browsers but unable to install any programs such as antidote, Microsoft office 365, Teams and zoom app...They download but can't install. Unable to log in because says there is no internet connection...but there is. My kids spend all day doing virtual...
  7. Camera working with apps but not on internet browser

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Camera working with apps but not on internet browser: So I have bought a new webcam logitech c310 and installed the latest driver. I have windows 10 with the latest updates. When I try using my webcam in any browser Edge, Chrome, Firefox none of them works. In my privacy setup I allowed everything, but still doesn't work. When I...
  8. HP Notebook - 14s-dk0094au - Videos aren't working of any app or internet browser

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    HP Notebook - 14s-dk0094au - Videos aren't working of any app or internet browser: I have just gone to watch Netflix through the app and received an error code "D7353-5101". I can't watch any videos through Youtube or any other means and I don't know how to fix it....
  9. HP NOTEBOOK

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    HP NOTEBOOK: my question is related with the My notebook HP Blue 14 Stream. it is says Boot Device Not Found Hard disk (3F0) and asking to me Administrator Password which I don't know. [i 85974838] HELP PLEASE !!!!...
  10. notebook hp

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    notebook hp: Why does my system not respond to commands even typing there is a delay also loose connection to internet 50% of the time when searching the web ? Thank you 74150