Windows 10: HP Notebook 15 Auto shuts off at 40%, stuck in sleep/hibernate, won't turn on.

Discus and support HP Notebook 15 Auto shuts off at 40%, stuck in sleep/hibernate, won't turn on. in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; For the past couple of months I've had to deal with my computer instantly shutting offwhen it goes below 40% battery. It's such an issue that im... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by TheArchangel254, Nov 19, 2018.

1. HP Notebook 15 Auto shuts off at 40%, stuck in sleep/hibernate, won't turn on.

For the past couple of months I've had to deal with my computer instantly shutting offwhen it goes below 40% battery. It's such an issue that im tethered to the charger non stop and it's very annoying.

Then i have the problem of not being able to turn on my computer if it goes into sleep mode or if I close my laptop before hibernate is fully initiated.

sometimes I can't get it to respond at all for hours, even if I take the battery out like i did today,

Im so very sick of this and none of the solutions I've seen work at all.

For god sakes somebody please please please give me an actual working solution.

Computer: HP Notebook Laptop 15-f233wm

:)

TheArchangel254, Nov 19, 2018
  2. Robert Aldwinckle on forums, Nov 19, 2018
  3. claylomax Win User
    Shutting down, hibernating, or sleeping?

Speaking of ... I just built a new PC with an AMD Kaveri and Windows 7 64 and the option sleep is greyed out, I get shut down and hibernate; it's funny, on my PC (see specs) I get sleep and shut down not hibernate. I tried the bios but I'm clueless. Any ideas?

claylomax, Nov 19, 2018
  4. claylomax Win User

HP Notebook 15 Auto shuts off at 40%, stuck in sleep/hibernate, won't turn on.

Shutting down, hibernating, or sleeping?

I only get hibernate and allow wake timers not allow hybrid sleep.

claylomax, Nov 19, 2018
Thema:

HP Notebook 15 Auto shuts off at 40%, stuck in sleep/hibernate, won't turn on.

1. HP Notebook 15 Auto shuts off at 40%, stuck in sleep/hibernate, won't turn on. - Similar Threads - Notebook Auto shuts

2. HP laptop shutting down at 40%

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    HP laptop shutting down at 40%: My Hp Laptop started shutting down on it's own once the battery gets to 40% when unplugged i.e when not charging. What can I do to solve this problem? I've spoken with windows three times and they have done multiple things to help me but it has not fixed the issue. They...
  3. My PC is stuck in sleep mode and won't shut off.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    My PC is stuck in sleep mode and won't shut off.: My PC boots up into sleep mode with no video signal, just a black screen. No fans turn on. Only ram LEDs turn on. Power button works for turning it on but won't turn off the system. Keyboard and mouse don't get power when plugged into back panel. Won't boot into windows....
  4. My PC is stuck in sleep mode and won't shut off.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My PC is stuck in sleep mode and won't shut off.: My PC boots up into sleep mode with no video signal, just a black screen. No fans turn on. Only ram LEDs turn on. Power button works for turning it on but won't turn off the system. Keyboard and mouse don't get power when plugged into back panel. Won't boot into windows....
  5. My PC is stuck in sleep mode and won't shut off.

6. hp notebook thermal event hibernation.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    hp notebook thermal event hibernation.: Hello Community!!Im running an hp gaming laptop OMEN 15 EK0019tx.The system has the f10 bios version23/08/2021.I did try to decrease the maximum processor state till 50%, though I don't see any major change.Most of the times I run a game as simple as minecraft, or just hang...
  7. hp notebook thermal event hibernation.

hp notebook thermal event hibernation.: Hello Community!!Im running an hp gaming laptop OMEN 15 EK0019tx.The system has the f10 bios version23/08/2021.I did try to decrease the maximum processor state till 50%, though I don't see any major change.Most of the times I run a game as simple as minecraft, or just hang...
  8. Computer won't sleep, hibernate, nor shut down.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Computer won't sleep, hibernate, nor shut down.: I encountered a bugcheck, and ever since then, my computer won't sleep, hibernate, nor shut down. Any attempts to pause the operation of the computer shows the login screen after a couple seconds of turning the monitor off.Before the bugcheck, pressing the power button...
  9. Hp 15 notebook Bluetooth

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Hp 15 notebook Bluetooth: Hello am Solomon please help me, i have an hp 15 notebook laptop but I don't know how to switch on the Bluetooth https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hp-15-notebook-bluetooth/d9066791-4b33-49e0-ad35-c34a362a1ebd
  10. notebook 15 won't startup

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    notebook 15 won't startup: hi, My hp notebook 15 won't boot from USB or DVD, don't do a startup repair, can't factory reset or repair from the laptop, USB, or DVD. It also, reads no bootable device found, after starting up it goes to choose your keyboard layout then goes to choose an option, but...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. alienware r15 stuck in hibernate

2. hp 6470b battery shut down at 40%