Windows 10: [HP Notebook Laptop] Can't Connect to Any Wifi Networks

Discus and support [HP Notebook Laptop] Can't Connect to Any Wifi Networks in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [HP NOTEBOOK] NETWORK WIFI CONNECTIONS NOT WORKING Recently updated on the 20th of October, but on the evening of the 22nd, my wireless connections... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/LoquaciousLullabies, Oct 25, 2020.

1. [HP Notebook Laptop] Can't Connect to Any Wifi Networks

[HP NOTEBOOK] NETWORK WIFI CONNECTIONS NOT WORKING

Recently updated on the 20th of October, but on the evening of the 22nd, my wireless connections have been acting funny.

For one, every available network listed shows only one bar on the its signal icon. Then when I try to connect, I get the "Can't Connect To It's Network" message.

I have reinstalled and updated drivers, reset my router, tried all the command prompts, edited the features in the properties section, system & network restored, troubleshooted, even reset my PC to an earlier state, & reinstalled windows 10, only to hardly have any luck. The most that happens is that it will connect, just to disconnect within 30 minutes.

Is there another option? Please Assist and Advise!

submitted by /u/LoquaciousLullabies
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/LoquaciousLullabies, Oct 25, 2020
  2. micho1 Win User

Can´t Connect my notebook to Samsung Smart TV

Hi,

I don´t know why but I can't connect (duplicate screen) from my Hp Notebook to my Samsung Smart TV.

I can play youtube videos from my note to my smart TV, but when I try to duplicate my screen, it tries to connect but then it disconnects right away.

I have gone through the steps for checking the wifi network, miracast and nothing seems to work.

micho1, Oct 25, 2020
  3. TechSeven Win User
    Notebook does not connect to home wifi

Sorry for the delay.
    Did you restart the router as already suggested? Yes i tried that.

Under the VM6853967 you will see Public Network. click on it and select Home network - You mean under unidentified network?

Because home network is already selected for VM6853967. *Confused

[HP Notebook Laptop] Can't Connect to Any Wifi Networks [​IMG]

TechSeven, Oct 25, 2020
  4. RCoon Win User

[HP Notebook Laptop] Can't Connect to Any Wifi Networks

HP Pavilion laptop wifi problems

Neither of these are makes or models of card *Stick Out Tongue [HP Notebook Laptop] Can't Connect to Any Wifi Networks :p

It may be irrelevant, as other posters have suggested that it's either toast or just use the LAN port, but these are the actual network adapters in the card:

Wireless: Broadcom OR Intel PRO Set
    LAN: Realtek GBE

The drivers for said devices are here: http://support.hp.com/us-en/drivers...ment-Notebook-PC-series/3999447/model/4036215

RCoon, Oct 25, 2020
Thema:

[HP Notebook Laptop] Can't Connect to Any Wifi Networks

1. [HP Notebook Laptop] Can't Connect to Any Wifi Networks - Similar Threads - Notebook Laptop Can't

2. My Hp Laptop not showing any wifi network

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Hp Laptop not showing any wifi network: My HP laptop won’t show any wifi connections when I click on the no wifi logo. The only two options on there are the airplane mode toggle which won’t work currently and the link to network settings. I’ve tried using the link and trouble shooting but it is yet to fix my...
  3. My Hp Laptop not showing any wifi network

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My Hp Laptop not showing any wifi network: My HP laptop won’t show any wifi connections when I click on the no wifi logo. The only two options on there are the airplane mode toggle which won’t work currently and the link to network settings. I’ve tried using the link and trouble shooting but it is yet to fix my...
  4. My Hp Laptop not showing any wifi network

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. WIFI issue on HP notebook

WIFI issue on HP notebook: I have an HP laptop running Windows 10. For months now, I have had no wifi icon in the bottom right tray and it does not appear in the Network & Internet settings list. If I open Network & Sharing Center and go to Change Adapter Settings, the wi-fi icon is not showing at all,...
  6. WIFI issue on HP notebook

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WIFI issue on HP notebook: I have an HP laptop running Windows 10. For months now, I have had no wifi icon in the bottom right tray and it does not appear in the Network & Internet settings list. If I open Network & Sharing Center and go to Change Adapter Settings, the wi-fi icon is not showing at all,...
  7. I can't connect to ANY wifi networks!!! HELP!!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can't connect to ANY wifi networks!!! HELP!!: Hello,I cannot connect to ANY wifi networks on my PC, at all. My wifi works throughout the house, on phones and tablets etc and even on other computers! It's just mineI installed windows 11 in around december '22 and since then i haven't been able to connect to any wifi...
  8. I can't connect to ANY wifi networks!!! HELP!!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't connect to ANY wifi networks!!! HELP!!: Hello,I cannot connect to ANY wifi networks on my PC, at all. My wifi works throughout the house, on phones and tablets etc and even on other computers! It's just mineI installed windows 11 in around december '22 and since then i haven't been able to connect to any wifi...
  9. Wifi on my HP Pavilion g6 notebook the network card connecters are black

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Wifi on my HP Pavilion g6 notebook the network card connecters are black: on my HP Pavilion g6 notebook the network card connecters are black& grey the black one is marked no1 and the grey one is marked no 2 but where the black one fits on the network card I recon the are wrong I have fitted them 1 to 1 and 2 to2 I still got wireless but the WIFI...
  10. Connection Wifi Laptop HP

Connection Wifi Laptop HP: Hi friends, I'm having problems with my Wi-Fi network, the network is connecting. The problem is that suddenly it hangs and I'm out of connection. I reconnect it and after a while it disconnects again. what I do?...