Windows 10: HP Notebook system information on startup

Discus and support HP Notebook system information on startup in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have a HP 15 da-xxxxxx with windows 10, my problems are everytime i turn it on the HP system information will show and you have to press esc to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by tadeo andrade, Sep 21, 2022.

1. HP Notebook system information on startup

I have a HP 15 da-xxxxxx with windows 10, my problems are everytime i turn it on the HP system information will show and you have to press esc to continue, another thing is the cursor, have to tap any key first before it will appear and also bunch of keys wont work. I have followed lots of advice and instructions i even did create a HP recovery manager and reformatted to HP factory settings, for a while it resolved the problem but few minutes later as i reboot the laptop it came back, im really having a headache with this HP laptop please help...

:)

tadeo andrade, Sep 21, 2022

2. Can't update the HP Pavilion Notebook.

I'm trying to update my system and am getting a message to delete HP Pavilion Notebook - BIOS manually as it is incompatible with the upgrade.

I can't find it to delete it. It's not in the Programs list with the other HP apps.

Any suggestions?

Modified title from: RK

RobertKaroń, Sep 21, 2022
  3. Nikhar_K Win User
    battery not charging on my hp notebook

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I see that your laptop’s battery is not charging. We would like to know, if you get a message stating plugged in not charging when hovering the mouse over the battery icon.

If you see the message plugged in not charging, I suggest you to refer the troubleshooting steps mentioned below and see if that helps:

1. Press Windows Logo key + X, and select
      Device Manager.
    2. Expand Battery.
    3. Right click on Microsoft ACPI-Compliant Control Method Battery, and select
      Uninstall.
    4. Click OK to confirm.
    5. Restart the computer.

You may also want to look at the troubleshooting steps mentioned in the HP articles

HP Notebook PCs - Testing and Calibrating the Battery (Windows)
    and

HP Notebook PCs - Battery Does Not Power Notebook or Hold a Charge

Let us know how it goes.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Sep 21, 2022
  4. Rose Cal Win User

HP Notebook system information on startup

HP Notebook shuts down randomly

Hi David,

It is possible that your Notebook shut downs randomly due to corruptions. To isolate your issue, we'd like to gather more information:

• Have you made any recent changes prior to this issue?
    • Did you get any error messages?
    • Are you referring to Internet Explorer or Microsoft Edge?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you follow that steps in this
    article
    to scan for corruptions and restore corrupted system files. If the issue still persists, we recommend that you perform the instructions to restore Windows corruptions error by clicking on this

link

Keep us posted if you need further assistance.

Rose Cal, Sep 21, 2022
Thema:

HP Notebook system information on startup

1. HP Notebook system information on startup - Similar Threads - Notebook system information

2. HP Notebook system information on startup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HP Notebook system information on startup: I have a HP 15 da-xxxxxx with windows 10, my problems are everytime i turn it on the HP system information will show and you have to press esc to continue, another thing is the cursor, have to tap any key first before it will appear and also bunch of keys wont work. I have...
  3. HP Notebook system information on startup

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    HP Notebook system information on startup: I have a HP 15 da-xxxxxx with windows 10, my problems are everytime i turn it on the HP system information will show and you have to press esc to continue, another thing is the cursor, have to tap any key first before it will appear and also bunch of keys wont work. I have...
  4. Hp notebook pc

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Hp notebook pc: I have an HP notebook pc 2000-428dx that came preinstalled with windows 7. I Did the windows 10 upgrade. Now I have to replace the hard drive. I have a couple of questions. I'd like to to get a larger memory hard drive but dont know what size i can go up to. Also, I bought...
  5. VIDEO_DXGKRNL_FETAL_ERROR on HP notebook

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    VIDEO_DXGKRNL_FETAL_ERROR on HP notebook: My notebook has been crashing a lot recently and giving me BSoD, the code is VIDEO_DXGKRNL_FETAL_ERROR it sometimes crashes randomly and sometimes crashes when I try to open the second dedicated GPU app on one windows 10 session, what I mean is: 1, Open an app on NVidia GPU...
  6. HP Notebook Bootup

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    HP Notebook Bootup: when I turn it on and log in, I see a black screen because the desktop & taskbar aren't loaded yet BUT, then I get a blue screen with the error code "REFERENCE BY POINTER". I try going into safe modewhich worked and deleting some things, but it doesn't change anything...
  7. HP NOTEBOOK

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    HP NOTEBOOK: my question is related with the My notebook HP Blue 14 Stream. it is says Boot Device Not Found Hard disk (3F0) and asking to me Administrator Password which I don't know. [i 85974838] HELP PLEASE !!!!...
  8. HP G6000 Notebook

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    HP G6000 Notebook: I'm searching a driver for coprozessor for Windows 10 Pro ! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hp-g6000-notebook/587e930d-0347-4ee6-beeb-93ec58bc2ab6
  9. notebook hp

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    notebook hp: Why does my system not respond to commands even typing there is a delay also loose connection to internet 50% of the time when searching the web ? Thank you 74150
  10. notebook showing information text on shutown and startup

in Windows 10 Support
    notebook showing information text on shutown and startup: why has my notebook suddenly started showing text about what it is doing,when I shutdown or restart non of my other windows 10 devices do this? thanks in advance 68678