Windows 10: HP Notebook windows 10 displayed enter password but not set up for password then stuck in...

Discus and support HP Notebook windows 10 displayed enter password but not set up for password then stuck in... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; My boyfriends HP Notebook windows 10 displayed enter password when he started it but he does not use a password and had not set it up for password. He... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by starstruck106, Jan 14, 2021.

1. HP Notebook windows 10 displayed enter password but not set up for password then stuck in...

My boyfriends HP Notebook windows 10 displayed enter password when he started it but he does not use a password and had not set it up for password. He tried to reboot it then stuck in loop would not open just the swirly arrow he said for a long time. He then proceeded to hit F11 repeatedly and a bunch of other function buttons and it put him into system recovery mode - except he never set a recovery point. Now he got it to the system repair screen where it is stuck - any suggestions on what happened or how to fix it? He has only had it about 6 months or less. Is this an update issue? He said it did not display anything about updates but another one was just released????

:)

starstruck106, Jan 14, 2021
  2. Namslas90 Win User

admin password?

You can reset the Admin Password using Windows XP repair; See Here for step by step.

*Toast :toast:

Namslas90, Jan 14, 2021
  3. niko084 Win User
    Forgot password....

Um, are we talking about a windows password?

Lookup a program called Active Password Changer, its a bootable cd that will remove windows passwords *Smile HP Notebook windows 10 displayed enter password but not set up for password then stuck in... :)

If it's a bios password, reset the bios *not so easy with some notebooks*

niko084, Jan 14, 2021
  4. P4-630 Win User

HP Notebook windows 10 displayed enter password but not set up for password then stuck in...

How to reset Windwos 8 Password?

Change or reset your Windows password

• If you've forgotten your Windows password, there are several ways to retrieve or reset it:
      • If your PC is on a domain, your system administrator must reset your password.
      • If you're using a Microsoft account, you can reset your password online. ...
      • If you're using a local account, use your password hint as a reminder.

P4-630, Jan 14, 2021
Thema:

HP Notebook windows 10 displayed enter password but not set up for password then stuck in...

1. HP Notebook windows 10 displayed enter password but not set up for password then stuck in... - Similar Threads - Notebook displayed enter

2. HP Notebook - I turn on my laptop and it says enter administrative password or power on...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HP Notebook - I turn on my laptop and it says enter administrative password or power on...: I turn on my laptop and it says enter administrative password or power on password it's locked by bios and I don't know how to fix itI* Moved from Community Center* Original title: HP Notebook - 15-f233wm ENERGY STAR...
  3. HP Notebook - I turn on my laptop and it says enter administrative password or power on...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    HP Notebook - I turn on my laptop and it says enter administrative password or power on...: I turn on my laptop and it says enter administrative password or power on password it's locked by bios and I don't know how to fix itI* Moved from Community Center* Original title: HP Notebook - 15-f233wm ENERGY STAR...
  4. enter password and returns to password

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    enter password and returns to password: Computer hacked I enter password and returns to password and the pin says no pin set up exists https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/enter-password-and-returns-to-password/dcf20188-2672-465b-b624-80789e7d4333
  5. enter password and returns to password

in Windows 10 Gaming
    enter password and returns to password: Computer hacked I enter password and returns to password and the pin says no pin set up exists https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/enter-password-and-returns-to-password/dcf20188-2672-465b-b624-80789e7d4333
  6. PC Stuck on enter password screen...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    PC Stuck on enter password screen...: So I have no idea what my password is as I always use a pin, but for some reason windows asked for my password... I tried Microsoft password, but I think this is a local password as that did not work. How do I get off the screen?! Thanks in advance submitted by...
  7. Password set up

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Password set up: How do i set up a password for my new laptop ? When i go into settings, it takes me to my Microsoft account and it makes me change the msoft password. I want a separate password...
  8. Fuzzy display when entering password

in Windows 10 Customization
    Fuzzy display when entering password: I use a NASA photo for my lock screen image. and up to this last update it worked perfectly. on Start up it is in sharp focus but when I use space bar or mouse button to initiate the input for PW it goes completely out of focus. The pw entry box is ok, just the display of...
  9. password to enter

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    password to enter: Old password will not work and allow me to login at startup. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/password-to-enter/2a701d3b-e461-4447-aacd-80d95851da0a"
  10. Windows 10 HP (Can't enter password in login screen)

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Windows 10 HP (Can't enter password in login screen): windows 10 HP Pavilion 15- n259Tx ( Can't type Password in login screen) I am facing this issue that I can't type Password in login screen in windows 10. When I press key to enter password nothing happened. Password field is blank, it is not detecting keystrokes. I...