Windows 10: HP Notebook Windows Home won't stay activated

Discus and support HP Notebook Windows Home won't stay activated in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I just bought this one year old laptop with Windows Home. This morning updated to version 1909 successfully. Every time I start the computer I need... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Brian 0723, May 7, 2020.

1. HP Notebook Windows Home won't stay activated

I just bought this one year old laptop with Windows Home. This morning updated to version 1909 successfully.

Every time I start the computer I need to reactivate Windows.

I used MagicJellyBean to find the Windows Key.

How do I fix this?

:)

Brian 0723, May 7, 2020
  2. Nikhar_K Win User

battery not charging on my hp notebook

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I see that your laptop’s battery is not charging. We would like to know, if you get a message stating plugged in not charging when hovering the mouse over the battery icon.

If you see the message plugged in not charging, I suggest you to refer the troubleshooting steps mentioned below and see if that helps:

1. Press Windows Logo key + X, and select
      Device Manager.
    2. Expand Battery.
    3. Right click on Microsoft ACPI-Compliant Control Method Battery, and select
      Uninstall.
    4. Click OK to confirm.
    5. Restart the computer.

You may also want to look at the troubleshooting steps mentioned in the HP articles

HP Notebook PCs - Testing and Calibrating the Battery (Windows)
    and

HP Notebook PCs - Battery Does Not Power Notebook or Hold a Charge

Let us know how it goes.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, May 7, 2020
  3. Xjoejoex Win User
    Hp laptop screen won’t display except occasionally

HP Notebook Windows Home won't stay activated [​IMG]

I would like to note that step 20 comes up with no files. Perhaps this could be the source of the issues?

Xjoejoex, May 7, 2020
  4. Pavan_N Win User

HP Notebook Windows Home won't stay activated

I have windows 10 and my printer is HP OFFICEJET PRO 8610. My laptop says it is offline What do I do?

Hi Donna,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

• Have you installed all pending Windows and driver updates?
    • Did you make any changes to your computer prior to this issue?

I suggest you to refer the link below and perform the troubleshooting steps suggested.

Solved: Printer Offline and HP Support for Windows 10 won't come up - HP Support Community - 5323205

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Thanks

Pavan_N, May 7, 2020
Thema:

HP Notebook Windows Home won't stay activated

1. HP Notebook Windows Home won't stay activated - Similar Threads - Notebook Home won't

2. Windows 11 notification won't stay active

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 notification won't stay active: We have an app that is tied into our phone system that allows us to copy a phone number, which causes a notification stating to click the notification to call the number. On most of our machines, it has worked well and continues to do so but with the latest round of updates...
  3. Windows 11 notification won't stay active

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 notification won't stay active: We have an app that is tied into our phone system that allows us to copy a phone number, which causes a notification stating to click the notification to call the number. On most of our machines, it has worked well and continues to do so but with the latest round of updates...
  4. HP NOTEBOOK

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    HP NOTEBOOK: my question is related with the My notebook HP Blue 14 Stream. it is says Boot Device Not Found Hard disk (3F0) and asking to me Administrator Password which I don't know. [i 85974838] HELP PLEASE !!!!...
  5. Windows 10 Home won't activate!

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 Home won't activate!: Hey, After over a year+ of use, suddenly my windows 10 is asking to be activated. Red Error message on Settings > 'ACTIVATION' 'We cant activate because you dont have a valid code etc' Error: 0xC004F012 So I troubleshoot activation and get this error: Something...
  6. Activation - Windows 10 - NEW HP NOTEBOOK

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Activation - Windows 10 - NEW HP NOTEBOOK: Good Morning Windows 10 Home 1809 I have a new HP Laptop and I had it about a month and installed updates etc when I kept getting asked for a product key, which I don't have as it was activated with a digital licence. After lots of back and forth with help pages and...
  7. HP Pavilion Notebook - Won't Install "Important Updates"

HP Pavilion Notebook - Won't Install "Important Updates": Greetings, I apologise if this question has been answered already, it just feels like the answered ones do not apply to my specific situation. I have a HP Pavilion Notebook, on the bottom right, a "?" symbol with "!!" highlighted in yellow appears, when you hover over...
  8. Syberia 1 won't play on HP notebook

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Syberia 1 won't play on HP notebook: I'm trying to play Syberia 1 but all I get is a full screen black screen then it goes to a small screen. Windows 10 Moved from: Windows 10 / Install & upgrade...
  9. Syberia 1 won't play on HP notebook

Syberia 1 won't play on HP notebook: I'm trying to play Syberia 1 but all I get is a full screen black screen then it goes to a small screen. Windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-windows_install/syberia-1-wont-play-on-hp-notebook/4a3a372b-1b82-416e-93d5-1d9bd04d749c
  10. notebook hp

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    notebook hp: Why does my system not respond to commands even typing there is a delay also loose connection to internet 50% of the time when searching the web ? Thank you 74150